会不会跟本福德博士的死有关
could he have anything to do with what happened to Dr Benford?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉就像
Look, it's like...
我是台没关的收音机
being a radio that's left on,
在不断换频道
that's tuning through the frequencies,
想找到一个电台
trying to find a station.
我有时要到过后才能理解我看到的东西
I can't always make sense of what I see until later.
就像你
Like with you.
我
Me?
我怎么了
Why, what about me?
有个女人
There's a woman...
绿裙子的
..in a green dress.
还有一种 伤感
And there's just, er... a sadness.
你能懂吗
Does that mean anything to you?
珍妮·塔特把她看到的幻象还是什么的
Jenny Tate confided to Dr Benford about this vision
告诉了本福德博士 而她又告知了你
or whatever it was, and she, in turn, notified you.
我想知道你为何没把这些信息
I'm curious as to why you didn't bring this information
告知警方
to the police?
我真的觉得我没资格这么做
I really didn't think it was my place.
我们只能听信塔特小姐的话
We only had Miss Tate's word to go on.
她的幻象并非是在
This vision did not take place
实验室的控制环境里产生
under laboratory controlled conditions.
我们无从知道它是否为真
We'd no way to know if it was genuine.
还是说她只是在博取关注
Or she was just doing it for attention.
她完全可能是从报纸上看来的
She could have just picked up on something she read in the papers.
我们不是研究幻象的 不是那样的
You know we're not in the vision business. Not like that.
我们的实验显示 超自然现象
Our experiments suggest that paranormal phenomena,
所呈现的方式 并非她形容的那么戏剧性
present in far less dramatic a fashion than she described.
你们不会把她
You're not treating her claims with
所说的事当真吧
any degree of seriousness, are you?
罪行的一些细节
There are certain details of the crime
只有我们和罪犯知道
known only to ourselves and the perpetrator.
但塔特小姐的洞察或幻象 或不管你怎么说
Miss Tate's insight or vision, or whatever you wanna call it,
却在一定程度上与这些细节吻合
accords with those peculiarities to a degree
因此我们必须要非常认真地对待
which warrants us taking them very seriously indeed.
那娜奥米呢
Oh, and what happened to Naomi?
塔特小姐也看到她出了什么事了吗
Did, erm... Miss Tate have a vision of what happened there?
说得很对 戴
Oh, that's a very good point, Dai.
她们关系很好
They were quite close.
如果这姑娘的本事真有她吹嘘的一半好
If this girl really had half the talent she pretends to,
那按说 她应该知道
one might imagine she'd have some idea
是谁害死了娜奥米
of who was responsible for Naomi's death.
若真是如此 教授 那我可不能谈论
If she had, Professor, I'd hardly be at liberty to discuss it.
更不能跟她的同事说了
Certainly not with any of her colleagues.
嗯嗯 我就去 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, no. I'll be right over. Thank you.
你能替我班吗
Could you cover for me?
怎么 你去哪
Why? Where you going?
看来克莱赛克博士没对茉莉·安德鲁斯的事撒谎
Looks like Dr Kreitsek wasn't lying about Molly Andrews.
她的确在名单上
She's here, all right,
还有其他所有小白鼠
with all the rest of the guinea-pigs.
布利什教授给她每次的参与费用签了字
Professor Blish signed off her expenses each visit.
那理当再去找找卡尔了
Worth giving Carl another go, I think.
那么布利什教授用钢笔吗
So, Professor Blish uses a fountain pen?
看她时间表上的签名就知道 看
You can tell by the signature on the time sheet, look.
笔尖劈了
The nib has become splayed.
-所以才重影了 -怎么
- That's what's giving it that double-vision look. - So?
我就觉得奇怪
I thought it was unusual
本福德博士会用这样的笔
for Dr Benford to be using a pen like this.
这是布利什教授的笔
This is Professor Blish's pen.
但我们看到布利什签给屠夫的支票了
But we saw Blish sign a cheque for the butcher's.
那是只挺时髦的银笔
It was a silver pen, quite modern.
但那笔不是他妻子跟支票簿一起递给他的吗
But didn't his wife give him a pen with the chequebook?
人可以有不止一支笔啊
Bloke can have more than one pen.
是啊 但这支笔是布利什教授的
He can, but this pen belonged to Professor Blish.
看 纸上的线条
Look, the lines on the page,
跟时间表上签名的线条一样
are the exact same as the signature on the timesheets.
那是本福德博士尸体下面压着的笔吗
And that's the pen that was found under Dr Benford's body?
所以 它肯定是她坠楼前掉下去的
Which means it must have landed before she fell.
那为什么要杀茉莉·安德鲁斯
Why kill Molly Andrews, though?
他跟她有一腿吗
You think he was knocking her off?
要知道只能去问了
Only one way to find out.
就是有些走过场的事需要找你
Just one or two formalities I wanted to go through with you.
我现在要负责本福德博士的实验对象了
I'm taking care of Dr Benford's subjects now.
你跟警方谈过吧
You spoke to the police, I believe?
是的
Er, yes. Yes, I did.
关于本福德博士的事吗
About Dr Benford?
是的 我跟她说了我...
Yes. And I told her about my...
我看到曳船路上发生的事
What I saw on the towpath.
你还跟他们说别的了吗 比如这里的人的事
And did you talk to them about anything else? Anyone here, say?
谁
Like who?
嗯
Well...
还记得我之前跟本福德博士的一段对话吗
..you remember that little conversation I had with Dr Benford?
你们当时都在笑
You were both laughing.
记得吗
Do you remember?
在楼梯上时
On the staircase.
或许我当时看上去有些好笑
Perhaps, I seemed a little funny?
-怎么... -或许有些生气
- What's... - 'A little cross, maybe?'
-什么事那么好笑 -没什么
- ..what's funny? - Oh, nothing.
是吗
Oh, really.
看上去很好笑的样子
It seemed quite funny.
不 我保证
No. No, I assure you.
是吗
Do you?
那我得到保证了
Well, then, I am assured...
是吧
aren't I?
你提那事了吗
Did you mention that at all?
没有
No.
没有
No.
那很好
Well, that's good.
没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
你还好吧
You ok?
茉莉·安德鲁斯是威胁要把
So, did Molly Andrews threaten to expose
你们的事曝光给你妻子吗
what was going on between you to your wife?
所以你才杀了她
Is that why you killed her?
正方形
Square.
她勒索你 你就勒死了她
She was blackmailing you, so you strangled her
就像你企图勒死珍妮·塔特
the way you tried to strangle Jenny Tate.
什么
What?
茉莉
Molly, I, er...
我不知道那是谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
我和娜奥米之间的事
What happened between me and Naomi
跟其他的毫无关系
was nothing to do with anything else.
别再撒谎了 教授
No more lies, Professor.
你再别想呼吸自♥由♥空气了
You'll never breathe free air again.
坦白吧 都说出来
Why don't you come clean? Get it off your chest.
你肯定很恨她
You must have hated her with a passion.
恨娜奥米
Hate Naomi?
我不恨她
I didn't hate her.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
我对她有感情
I had feelings for her.
她让我有理由以为她对我也是有感情的
And she gave me reason to believe they were reciprocated.
就是些小事
You know, it's... it's little things.
多停留了片刻的害羞一瞥
Shy glances held a moment too long.
那样的年轻女人
Young woman like that?
她怎么会想要你这样的老头子
What would she want with an old stick like you?
你不知道 你才不了解
No, you don't know. You've no conception.
老一些的男人有经验 智慧
An older man has experience, wisdom.
唐纳德 我受宠若惊 但是...
Donald, I'm-I'm flattered, but...
我以为
I thought...
你让我有理由以为你对我也有感觉
You gave me reason to believe you felt something for me.
我没给过你什么理由
I... I gave you no reason.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表