你的长子不是医生吗
Well, your eldest son's a doctor, isn't he?
-他说是疲劳过度 -这不就是了
- Overwork, he says. - Well, there you are, then.
我觉得我在...
I feel like I'm...
消逝
..Fading.
就好像地平线边缘有一抹黑暗
Like there's a darkness on the edge of sight...
在慢慢靠近
..Slowly creeping in.
你越是拿眼角
And the more... you look
去瞟它
out of the corner of your eye...
你越是看不到
..The more it slips out of view.
但我知道它在
But I know it's there.
走吧 我们送你进去
Come on, let's get you inside.
我觉得他一直在偷钱
He had been taking money, I think.
谁
Who had?
阿齐兹先生
Mr Aziz.
所谓的揩油
Skimming, you call it now.
大家都以为是我忘事
Everyone thought it was me forgetting,
但其实是他
but it was him.
虽然不足以让人警觉 但
Not enough to stand out, but...
经过很长一段时间就...
..Over a long period of time.
你该说出来的
You should've said.
我该给他加薪的
I should've paid him more.
之前说餐馆晚上结账时
So, all that about Uqbah coming up short
发现乌克巴少收了钱
when they cashed up of an evening in the restaurant
但其实可能是阿齐兹先生在偷钱
was likely down to Mr Aziz having his fingers in the till.
我查了违规停在蒂芬院外的
I've run a registration check on cars parked illegally
-车牌的注册人 -哪来的消息
- outside Tiffin Court. - Where's this come from?
门房♥ 科莫先生
The porter, Mr Comer.
有几个人常去
We got a few frequent customers.
最常去的 是一辆奶白的奔驰
The most regular, a cream Mercedes.
周六和周三 差不多是同一个时间
Saturday and Wednesdays, roughly the same time.
知道是谁的吗
Any idea who it belongs to?
我不知道我还能帮你们什么
I really don't know what I can do for you.
萨达医生
Dr Sardar.
你来上门看诊吗
You on a house call?
请原谅 我的私生活跟你们无关
If you forgive me, my private life is none of your concern.
如果跟那晚10号♥公♥寓♥里 阿齐兹先生被杀有关
It is if it has anything to do with what happened to Mr Aziz
那就跟我们有关了
in flat ten the other night.
你坐下吧 你也是 谭特小姐
Why don't you sit down? And you, Miss Trent.
我们真不知道那事
We really don't know anything about that.
真不知道
Really, we don't!
那你周一晚上来这里了吗 医生
So, were you here on Monday night, Doctor?
我们很好查你的车在不在的
We can easily find out if your car was.
他11点就走了
He was gone by 11.
你是否看到任何人在附近逗留
Did you see anyone loitering about the place?
没有 我又没犯法
No. Look, I have not broken the law.
你可是否认了知道蒂芬院
You denied ever having heard about Tiffin Court.
你要不是有事想隐瞒 为何要撒谎
Why do that, unless you had something to hide?
我还能说什么
What should I have said?
我和伊尔莎完全不了解阿齐兹先生的事
Me and Ilsa know nothing about what happened to poor Mr Aziz.
好吗 只是个巧合
OK? Just a coincidence.
那你是不希望我们知道什么
So what is it that you didn't want us to know?
我认识普林斯
I know Prince.
-我见过他一两次 跟他玩过牌 -在哪
- I've seen him once or twice, we play cards together. - Where?
这里那里的 并没有固定安排
Here and there. It's nothing regular.
失陪了 我还得去看病人
Now, if you'll excuse me, I really do have patients to see.
我现在也再说不出别的什么了
There's nothing else I can tell you right now.
我可以走了吗
So if I may?
好吧
All right.
暂时没事了
For now.
我们知道去哪找你
We know where to find you.
你俩怎么认识的
Where did you two meet?
我父亲会组织牌局
My father runs a floating poker game.
高赌注 找本地商人
High stakes for local business types.
你父亲是谁
Who's your father?
我父亲跟此事无关
Look, my father's got nothing to do with this.
-我不太想说 -我们很好查的
- I'd as soon as not say. - We can easily find out.
那就是我爸
That's my dad there.
欧博朗·普林斯参加过你♥爸♥的牌局吗
Did Oberon Prince ever play at your father's poker game?
他好像是个常客
I think he was a regular, yeah.
但爸爸说他牌技一般
Not much of a card player, though, Dad said.
所以他能来正好了
Which made him the perfect addition.
你的工作
What you do.
你认识的人 他们都做了坏事
The people you meet, they've done bad things.
有些人吧
Mm, some.
你原谅他们吗
You forgive them?
我不太擅长原谅
I'm not very good at forgiveness.
如果我做了坏事你会原谅我吗
Would you forgive me if I did something bad?
那要看是什么事了
That depends what it was.
以及你是否悔悟
And if there was contrition.
真心悔悟
Genuine contrition.
你怎么能知道我是不是真心
How would you know if it was genuine?
你有话想一吐为快吗
Do you want to get something off your chest?
如果你想忏悔
Because if you wanna confess,
这市里有上百座教堂呢
I'm sure there's 100 churches in this city.
139座 我数过了
139, I counted them.
我不想忏悔
I don't want to confess.
我只想知道你会原谅我
I just want to know that you'd forgive me.
摩斯 是我
'Morse? It's me.
摩斯
'Morse?'
小心
Mind out!
警方仍在调查
'A police murder investigation is continuing
巴基斯坦送餐员死在
'into the death of a Pakistani delivery driver
电视厨师和著名美食评论家
'who was found dead in the home of television chef
欧博朗·普林斯家中的案子
'and renowned food critic Oberon Prince.
这位厨师自凶案当晚 就再未出现
'The chef has not been seen since the night of the murder.
另一则消息
'In other news,
一起种族歧视袭击案的受害者
'the victim of what is believed to be a racist attack
仍情况危急 在医院接受救治
'is still critically ill in hospital
这位少年跟一群朋友在市区里
'The teenager was with a group of friends in the city
遭到...
'when they were...'
你来了
You came.
他以为你在哪
Where does he think you are?
去见个女性朋友了
Seeing a girlfriend.
撒过一次谎 就能随口就来了 是吗
The lies come easy once they start, don't they?
重要的时候是的
They do when it matters.
是什么事等不及了 你说是要紧事
What was it that couldn't wait? You said it was important.
-我需要单独见你 -为什么
- I needed to see you. Alone. - Why?
我想看看我是否还有之前那样的感觉
To see if I still felt the same.
听着
Look...
如果你不幸福
..If you're unhappy...
你应该干脆利落地做个了断
..You should just make a clean break of it.
我没有不幸福
I'm not unhappy.
我是怕
I'm afraid.
怕什么
Of what?
怕错过
Letting something slip through my fingers.
错过美好的东西
Something good.
在威尼斯是威尼斯
Venice was Venice.
你
You...
你暂时离开了你的生活
You stepped out of your life for a minute
步入了我的生活
and found yourself in mine.
那很美妙
And it was wonderful.
但那不是真的
But it wasn't real.
对我来说是真的
It was for me.
你能说你不想要我吗
Tell me you don't want me.
我不想要你
I don't want you.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
我无法拯救你
I can't save you.
那就没人能了
Then no-one can.
我还抽起烟了
You started smoking?
这是个恶心的习惯
It's a dirty habit.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表