- It was him. - Why, because you say so?
-没错 -好 那证据呢
- That's right. - All right. Well, what about evidence?
那茉莉·安德鲁斯的十字架呢
What about Molly Andrews' crucifix, for example?
我们把他家翻了个底朝天 都找不到那个
We've turned his place upside down and we couldn't find a thing.
什么都没找到
Not a thing!
就是斯特吉斯 他已被起诉 就这样了
It's Sturgis. He's been charged. And there's an end of it.
我希望你是对的 真心的
Well, I hope you're right. Really, I do.
但等上了庭 陪审团会需要更多证据
But I think a jury are gonna want more than your gut
而不止是你的直觉
when it comes to court.
我没错 这些怪异事故 是有关联的
And I'm not wrong. These freak accidents, they are connected.
可算来了
About time.
我觉得我不会习惯这地方的
I don't think I'll ever quite get used to this place.
我也不能去你家 他可能会去呢
It's not as if I can come to your house. He might drop by.
五个月 她应该快回来了吧 你的朋友
Five months. She should be back soon, shouldn't she, your friend?
新年左右
New Year sometime.
-她做什么的来着 -舞者
- What does she do again? - She's a dancer.
在哪跳舞
Where?
贝鲁特[黎巴嫩]的一家迪斯科舞厅 怎么
Some discotheque in Beirut. Why?
重要吗
Does it matter?
不 不重要吧
No. I don't suppose so.
回来吧 23号♥ 你的时间到了
Come in, number 23, your time is up.
-什么意思 -没什么
- What's that? - Oh, nothing.
就是在湖上划船到时间时
It's something they say on the boating lake
他们说的话
when you've had your hour.
-你清楚规矩的 -嗯
- You know how it works. - Yeah...
鲁多和我可能要离开
Ludo and I might be away.
我说了吗
Did I say?
过圣诞节
For Christmas.
科蒂纳丹佩佐[意大利]
Cortina d'Ampezzo.
滑雪
Skiing...
不错啊
Nice.
不会总这样的
It won't always be this way.
我们迟早得告诉他
Well, we will have to tell him sooner or later.
瞒得越久
The longer it goes on...
他会痛苦死的
It would kill him.
我们都是成年人了
We're all adults.
这种事时有发生
These things happen.
不怪任何人
It's nobody's fault.
有意思
It's funny.
我觉得他会介意失去你
I think it's you he'd mind losing...
远比失去我更介意
far more than me.
我知道你肯定也计划好了
I'm sure you'll have made plans of your own,
但欢迎你来跟我们吃圣诞午餐
but you're very welcome to have Christmas lunch here with us.
你来了 我没听到你进来
Oh, you're here, are you? I didn't hear you come in.
琼应该会回家
Joan should be home.
瑟斯戴
Thursday.
-又发现了新尸体 -什么时候
- 'There's another body.' - When?
也不会很铺张
You know, it's nothing extravagant.
-在哪 -但会够大家吃的
- Where? - Just enough food for everybody.
看完女王的圣诞演讲 孩子们玩玩游戏
And the children get out a game or two for after the Queen,
-弗莱德看着电影打个瞌睡 -好
- and Fred has a doze in front of the big film. - Right.
-我们得走了 -我还没给你做三明治呢
- We've got to go. - I haven't done your sandwiches.
-等不及了 -瑟斯戴太太 再见
- They'll have to keep. - Mrs Thursday.
曳船路上又死一个
There's been another one along the towpath.
-长官 -摩斯
- Sir. - Morse.
大概一个半小时前 骑自行车路过的人发现了她
A cyclist found her about an hour and a half ago.
似乎是玛蒂尔达夫人学院的大学生
Undergrad from Lady Matilda's it looks to be.
名叫佩特拉·康维尔
Name of Petra Cornwell.
19岁
19.
她的住处距曳船路只有一英里
Her digs are a quarter of a mile up the towpath.
有目击者或路人看到什么吗
Anything from witnesses, passers-by?
暂时还没人站出来
Nobody's come forward as yet.
没人听到口哨声
Nobody heard the whistling or...?
我说了 现在还太早
As I say, it's too early.
医生
Doctor...
死亡时间 晚8点到12点
Time of death between eight to 12 hours.
乍看来 死因是窒息
At first glance, cause of death would appear to be asphyxia
掐死的
by means of manual strangulation.
那跟上一个不一样咯
Not like the last one, then?
-这... -没有血迹 没有吸血
- Well... - No blood, no blood drinking.
这能说明点问题吧 是吧
That's something, isn't it? I mean, that's something.
-别这样 -什么 别怎么样
- Let's not. - How's that? Let's not what?
-算了 -不 别算了
- Oh, it doesn't matter. - No, no.
别怎么样
Let's not what?
我们别为了保住面子而乱抓救命稻草
Let's not clutch at straws to save our blushes.
三个女人 一个凶手
Three women, one man.
她们是一个人杀的
It's the same killer for all.
杀茉莉·安德鲁斯的人 也杀了这个姑娘
Whoever killed Molly Andrews killed this young woman.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你当然希望是这样 是吧
You'd like that to be true, wouldn't you?
让我难堪
Show me up.
"老爷子宝刀已老" 是吗
"The old man's losing his touch." Is that it?
-我没那么说 -你不用说
- I didn't... I didn't say that. - You don't need to.
但你别急着摆架子
But before you get all high and mighty,
可别忘了 你还当这是杀娜奥米·凯恩的人干的
let's not forget you had all this down for Naomi Kane's killer.
我知道
Yes, I know.
但如果我们真要说实话
But if we're being honest about it,
在这样的事上
when it comes to something like this,
你的宝刀本来也不是很锋利吧
you've never really had that much touch to lose, have you?
-摩斯 -本来就是
- Morse... - Well, it's true.
这就是对我的报答吗
This is what I get, is it?
我多少次替你担风险
I've stuck my neck out for you more than you know.
你当然会那么做了 怎么不会呢
Yes, of course you have. Who wouldn't?
银行抢劫 偷车 你当然是最好的
I mean, bank robberies, car thieves, yeah, there's no-one better.
但如果案子需要
But if it's something that demands
更多巧思和谋略 那...
a bit of intellect or finesse, then...
你个自大狂妄...
You arrogant, conceited...
先生们
Gentlemen!
请你们拿出与场合相符的
You will conduct yourselves with decorum and the solemnity
礼仪和庄重
appropriate to this situation
否则就去别的地方站着
or you will find some other place to stand!
你们要再这么下去
If you want to carry on like that,
就另找个病理学家来
you find yourself another pathologist.
-听懂了吗 -麦克斯 对不起
- Am I understood? - Max, I'm sorry, I...
听懂了吗
Am I understood?!
那2点吧
Then we shall say two o'clock.
我们现在就这样了吗
That's the face we want to show the world now, is it?
当着受尊敬的
Washing out our dirty smalls
朋友和同事为私事吵架斗嘴
in front of respected friends and colleagues.
老天爷 你们俩怎么回事
God almighty, what's the matter with you?
好了
Well...
希望你们都开心了
I hope you're both pleased with yourselves.
等此事结束 我就会申请调离
I'll put in for a transfer as soon as this is over.
班伯里或基灵顿
Banbury or Kidlington.
我觉得我们的路已经走到头了
I think we've taken it as far as we can, you and I.
对 我也觉得 这样最好
Yeah, I think that's about right. For the best.
你说麦克纳特在基灵顿
You said McNutt's at Kidlington.
或许你可以替我说句好话
Maybe you could put in a good word for me.
这时候又看重我的话了
Oh, my word's good enough for that, then?
你想走 别为我留下
If you want to be on your way, don't stay on my account.
不是为你 是为她 为她们所有人
I'm not. I'm staying for her. And for the rest of them.
别担心 等这事结束 我就走
But don't worry, as soon as this is over, I'll be gone.
好啊
Fair enough.
我会坐巡逻车回警局 向布莱特先生报告
I'll get a patrol car back to the nick, report to Mr Bright.
你去她学院找人谈话吧
You can talk to her college. Right?
-伯恩博士吗 -是
- Dr Byrne? - Yes?
摩斯警员 泰晤士河谷警局
Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
我在招生办打听到
I have it from the Admissions Officer
你是佩特拉·康维尔的导师
that you are tutor to a Petra Cornwell.
是的
I am.
怎么了
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表