-你们的 和我的 -对
- Yours and mine. - Yes!
-我们夺回它吧 -说得好
- Let's take it back. - Yes!
-高曼先生 -你是
- Mr Gorman. - And you are?
警♥察♥
Police.
没事 奈吉
It's all right, Nige.
我一向乐意帮助女王陛下的警♥察♥
I'm always happy to help Her Majesty's Constabulary.
女王陛下一定很感激 先生
I'm sure Her Majesty's very grateful, sir.
我们想打听你的一位支持者
We've got a question about one of your supporters.
一个叫盖瑞·拉多♥维♥奇的小伙子
Young man called Gary Radowicz.
也自称罗杰斯
Also calls himself Rogers.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
他来听了你周一晚的讲话
He was at the talk that you gave on Monday night.
是吗 那我不清楚
Was he? I really couldn't say.
我并不认识每一个
I don't know each and every one of those
支持我们大业的人
sympathetic to the cause, you understand.
当时去了很多人
There was a lot of people there.
很多人都对国家的状况
A lot of people are very concerned
非常担忧
about the state of our country.
我们担心的是巴基斯坦小伙子
Well, we're very concerned about young Pakistani lads
在街头被人捅伤
getting knifed on the street.
太可怕了
Terrible.
但...我并不意外
But... I can't say that I'm surprised.
把那么多不相容的文化
You cram all of these incompatible cultures
挤在一座小岛上
together on one small island,
当然会导致流血 甚至更糟
of course it's gonna lead to blood, and worse.
这听上去像是威胁 高曼先生
Sounds like a threat, Mr Gorman.
只是我的看法
It's just an observation.
如果警方不能保证街头的安全
If the police can't keep the streets safe
保护本土局面 抵抗外来者
and defend the indigenous population against outsiders,
那...就难怪人们会自行解决问题
well... ..No wonder people take it into their own hands.
失陪了 我还要赢得席位呢
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a seat to win.
瑟斯戴
Ah, Thursday.
早 长官
Morning, sir.
-摩斯 -长官
- Morse. - Sir.
警部在询问雅各布森的案子
Division have been asking about this Jakobsson case,
那个工人俱乐部的厨子
the cook at the working men's club.
已有两名女性指认
We've got two women who've positively identified him
他就是在河边露阴的人
as the man who's been exposing himself along the river.
但除此之外
But beyond that...
就目前看来 似乎是随机袭击
Random attacks, as far as we can make out.
似乎并非是抢劫
Robbery doesn't appear to have been a motive.
-那昨晚的刺伤案呢 -我们有嫌疑人了
- What about last night's stabbing? - We've got a name.
未成年 15岁 盖瓦奇·拉多♥维♥奇
Juvenile. 15 years old. Gerwazy Radowicz.
那是...波兰名字吗
What's that? Polish, is it?
他父亲是波兰人 他也叫盖瑞·罗杰斯
On his father's side. AKA, Gary Rogers.
他跟一个种族主义群体混
He runs with this racialist crowd.
你要带他来问话吧
You're bringing him in, presumably.
如果能找到他的话 他母亲说他在学校
If we can find him. At school, according to his mother.
但他昨晚如果真涉案了
Though, if he was involved last night,
他应该不会去参加早会了
I'd be surprised if he turned up for assembly,
但我们会去找的
but we'll take a look.
好 有任何进展都告诉我
I see, well, keep me apprised of any developments.
我们可绝不希望
The last thing we need
竞选周发生什么骚乱
is a public order issue in Election Week.
抱歉打断 长官
Sorry to interrupt, sir.
能帮个忙吗 伙计
Couldn't do us a favour, could you, matey?
我一小时后要上庭
I've got court in an hour.
怎么 又是昨晚那事吗
What's this? More about last night?
不 长官 是别的
No, sir. Something else.
巡警说是失踪人口案
Missing person, according to Uniform.
好 那好 继续吧
I see. Very well. Carry on.
-我去学校 你去... -是 长官
- I'll take the school, if you want to... - Sir.
-下午好 您是... -她姓阿齐兹
- Good afternoon, Mrs...? - Her name is Aziz.
她不会英语 所以我陪她来了
She doesn't speak English. That's why I'm here.
萨达太太 奴哈·萨达
Mrs Sardar. Nuha Sardar.
摩斯警长
Detective Sergeant Morse.
我同事说是失踪人口案
A missing persons case, my colleague said.
是阿齐兹太太的丈夫
Mrs Aziz's husband.
他为我公公的餐馆送餐
He delivers food for my father-in-law's restaurant.
快乐王公餐馆
The Jolly Rajah?
他昨晚11点刚过离开了餐馆
He left the restaurant just after 11 last night
做最后一轮送餐 但再就没回来
with his final delivery run, and never came home.
他最近状态怎么样 有什么烦心事吗
And how had he been lately? Anything worrying him?
-她说他近来不在状态 -怎么说
- She said he'd not been himself. - In what way?
他似乎有心事
He had something on his mind,
但又不能跟她说
but couldn't tell her what it was?
这是他的最后一轮送餐
So this is his final list of deliveries?
-是的 -就四个地址吗
- Yes. - Just four addresses?
是的
That's right.
也没人来电
Nobody called to say
说他们的餐没送到吗
their take-away hadn't been delivered?
-没有 -好
- No. - Right.
-阿齐兹先生跟你们做很久了吗 -有几年了
- Has Mr Aziz been with you long? - A couple of years.
-他车技还可靠吗 -一般是的
- Was he a reliable driver? - Usually.
他妻子说他似乎有什么心事
His wife said he seemed to have something on his mind.
不知餐馆这边
I wondered, is there anything
是否有什么令他担心的事
that had been troubling him at work?
没有
No.
他的确说有事想跟我说
I mean, he did say that he might wish to speak with me,
但我一直没给他机会
but I'm afraid I just put him off.
知道他是想说什么事吗
Any idea what that might've been about?
钱吧
Money.
他岳母本月稍后会搬来跟他住
See, his mother-in-law's coming to live with him later this month.
他应该是想跟我申请加薪
And I suppose he thought he might get a raise out of me.
可以问问是谁负责接单吗
Can I ask who's responsible for taking these orders?
你想看看菜单吗
Would you like to see a menu?
或许等待的时候喝点什么
Perhaps a drink while you're waiting?
好了 好了
Oh, all right. All right.
抱歉 我哥哥...
I'm sorry, my brother is, er...
脑筋不像以前那么灵光了
is not quite as in command of his faculties as we're used to.
他太过劳了
He's overworked.
我懂了 我...
Ah, I see, I was just...
只是想知道这些订单是怎么送的
..Trying to find out how the orders were dispatched.
怎么规划送餐路线的
How the route is arrived at?
这个啊
Oh, right, I see. Um, well...
订单都攒着一起
The orders are all bundled together
差不多是每小时一送
and sent out hourly, more or less.
嗯 但应该是最近的最先送吧
Right... But I mean, the nearest first, presumably?
应该是的
I believe so.
这都是我哥哥和阿齐兹先生打理的
This is all organised by my brother and Mr Aziz.
我只负责厨房♥
I just take care of the kitchen.
下午好 先生
'Good afternoon, sir.
你昨天晚上订印度菜外卖♥♥了吗
'Did you order an Indian takeaway yesterday evening?'
早上好 摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
Good afternoon. Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
你昨晚从快乐王公餐馆叫外卖♥♥了吗
You ordered a takeaway from The Jolly Rajah last night?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 警♥察♥
Hello? The police...
有人吗
Hello?
医生 什么情况
Doctor. What have we got?
死因似乎是被切肉刀
The cause of death would appear to be a cleaver
插♥进♥了后脑
blow to the back of the skull.
没有防御伤
No defensive wounds.
墙上有血溅
Blood splatter on the wall,
门框上似乎还有指纹
and what looks to be a print on the door frame.
那是武器吗
That be the weapon?
我不能确定
I can't say exactly
得等实验室的化验结果
until I see what comes back from the lab.
那是昨晚给我送咖喱的人
That's the bloke who delivered my curry last night.
几点
About what time?
11点左右吧
Um... around 11?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表