对卡尔·斯特吉斯执着
All this with Carl Sturgis.
人有时会钻牛角尖
You just get obsessed sometimes.
我再不提了
I'll let it go.
一切都好吧
All well, is it?
我是说你
With you?
好得很
Always.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
为了更好的牛津 更好的不列颠
'For a better Oxford and a better Britain...
请投给阿奇伯德·莱克 投给保守党
'vote Archibald-Lake. Vote Conservative.
投给保守党的一票
'A vote for the Conservative Party
就是投给更好明天的一票
is a vote for a better tomorrow.'
不管今晚结果如何
Whatever the result tonight,
你们都看到了他们和我们的文化混合的结果
you can see what happens when you mix their culture and ours.
不到24小时前 我们失去了一名士兵
Not 24 hours since, we lost a foot soldier.
一名真正爱国者
A good patriate.
-年轻的盖瑞·罗杰斯 -是拉多♥维♥奇
- Young Gary Rogers. - Radowicz!
盖瓦奇·拉多♥维♥奇
Gerwazy Radowicz.
拉多♥维♥奇太太
Mrs Radowicz...
他是我儿子
He was my boy.
你害死了他 你跟他们一样有责任
You killed him. Just as much as they did.
给他灌输这些念头
Filling his head with all this.
我们都有责任
We all did.
我唯一的弟弟竟然偷我的钱
My only brother stealing from me.
还杀了可怜的阿齐兹先生
And killing... poor Mr Aziz.
-要是我能早点... -会没事的 爸爸
- If only I had... - It'll be all right, Baba.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
我会确保他得到照顾 他可以来和我们住
I'll make sure he's looked after. He can come and live with us.
我们
Us?
我和伊尔莎 我们要结婚了
Me and Ilsa. We're getting married.
所以等你们走了...
So, when you leave...
我们不走
We're staying.
这一切的愤怒 暴♥力♥和仇恨
All this anger, all the violence, and all this hatred?
最终只会打垮他们自己
In the end, it defeats only itself.
在烈火中自我毁灭
And burns itself out like a stubble fire.
我们会一起照顾好爸爸
We'll see Baba's looked after between the both of us,
萨利姆会接管餐厅
and Salim will take over the restaurant.
我会帮他
With my help.
称职的丈夫总会听妻子的话
A good husband always listens to his wife.
你会发现的
As you'll find out.
10点整
'Ten o'clock.
投票站刚刚关闭
'The polling stations have just closed,
如果出口民调可信
'and if the exit polls are to be believed,
今晚选情将非常激烈
'we are in for a very tight night,
这场竞争势均力敌
and a remarkably close contest...'
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表