You stand there and you look down your nose at everyone.
-你并不比他们好 -我也没这么说
- You're no better than any of them. - I didn't say that I was.
你不用说 你这副臭脸就足矣
You don't have to. It's the way you carry yourself.
谁你都看不上
Nobody's good enough.
不 原本有一个人
No, there was one person.
但他迷失了方向
But he lost his way.
你已经干得很好了
You've leave outstanding.
上头希望你能见好就收
Upstairs would like you to take it before you go.
你不必再回来了
You don't have to come back in.
你应该让斯特兰奇做副手
You should've appointed Strange bagman.
你以为我没问过吗
You think I didn't ask?
我真是嫁了个帅小伙
What a very smart man I married.
你看上去好精神
You look terribly dashing.
亲爱的 你从没这么美丽过
My dear, you were never lovelier.
我想有过吧
Oh, I think I was.
对我来说没有
Not to me.
而我最清楚了
And I should know.
你会去很久吗
Shall you be long?
就去警部一趟
Just trot up to Division.
给媒体发表个声明
A statement to the press.
回家看6点新闻
Back in time for the six o'clock news,
喝一杯杜松子酒配青柠
and a lime juice and gin.
我很为你骄傲 普利
I'm very proud of you, Puli.
我想着去买♥♥棵树
I thought I might buy a tree
把圣诞装饰都挂上
and get our Christmas decorations up.
我不希望你去阁楼
I don't want you going up into the attic.
没这必要
There's no need.
-我让罗宾帮忙了 -罗宾
- I had Robin do it for me. - Robin?
跟信仰治疗师一起来的小伙子
That nice young man with the faith healers.
他还测试了彩灯 都还能用
He even tested the lights, and they're working.
那好 既然罗宾都说了
Oh, well, if Robin thinks so.
然后我去趟理察森超♥市♥
Then I shall nip out to Richardson's
买♥♥点特别的给你做顿晚餐
and fetch you something special for your supper.
你不用为了我大动干戈
Now, you're not to go to any fuss on my account.
过去这一年你如此精心照料我
You've taken care of me so well this past year,
过去这几年
these past years.
你一直照顾我
You've always looked after me.
我还会继续照顾你
And I always shall.
下午好
Good afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What's wrong?
摩斯
Morse.
亲爱的
Darling.
我点了香槟
I ordered champagne.
我希望没关系
I hope that's all right.
干一杯吧
A toast, I think.
我们该说点什么祝酒词 敬友谊
What shall we drink to? Friendship?
爱情
Love?
忠贞不渝
Fidelity?
-鲁多 -抱歉
- Ludo... - Quite right.
我疏忽了
How remiss of me.
当然了 我们应该敬你
Of course, we should drink to you.
两刺之间的玫瑰
A rose between two thorns.
我亲爱的妻子
My darling wife.
你没喝
You're not drinking.
怎么...
What's, erm...?
怎么回事
What's going on?
什么都逃不过你的法眼 对吧
There's no getting anything past you, is there?
我之前去瑞典大使♥馆♥见朋友
I was visiting a friend at the Swedish embassy.
他当时要跟肉球大臣开会
He had to take a meeting with the Minister of Meatballs,
还是什么大臣
or whatever it might be,
所以我想着 反正要打发时间 不如打给你
so I thought, as I had time to kill, I would call you.
我想感谢你最近给我的意见
I wanted to thank you for your recent advice.
但恐怕我撒了个善意的谎言
But I'm afraid I told a white lie.
-是吗 -我告诉城♥堡♥门刑事调查部的警官
- Oh, yes? - I told the officer at Castle Gate
我是瑞典警♥察♥
that I was a Swedish policeman
我有急事要找你
who needed to speak to you as a matter of some urgency.
他们给了我个能联♥系♥到你的号♥码
They gave me a number where I could reach you.
但让我不解的是
Only, I was puzzled...
因为那个号♥码我认得
..Because it was a number I recognised.
喂
Pronto? Hello?
谁啊
Who is this?
为什么
What...
妻子会接听 我以为能联♥系♥到你的
was my wife doing at the end of a telephone number
属于我认识的地址的
where I believed I could find you...
电♥话♥号♥码
..And at an address known to me?
你怎么说的来着
What was it you said?
"我相信会没事的
"I'm sure it'll be all right.
给她点空间"
"Just give her space."
好周到
So thoughtful.
好体贴
Such concern.
好个朋友
What a friend.
好个哥们
What a pal.
我们没想受伤你
We didn't mean to hurt you.
是啊
Oh, well, that's all right, then.
如果你是有意的 那就不一样了 但
I mean, if you'd meant it, that would be different, but...
-这种事也时有发生 -不会发生在我身上
- These things, they happen. - Not to me.
心会做出决定
The heart decides.
是吗
Does it?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
不
No.
你不抱歉
You're not.
他知道了
He knows now.
结束了
It's over.
你可以跟我走了
You can come with me.
结束了
It's finished.
她习惯了最好的生活 摩斯
She is used to the finest, Morse.
警♥察♥
A policeman?
拜托了
Please...
我不爱你
I don't love you.
我对你毫无感觉 从来没有过
I don't feel anything for you. I never did.
那只是个错误
It was a mistake.
听到了吧
And there we are.
这样最好 亲爱的
It's for the best, my love.
请接瑟斯戴督察
Detective Chief Inspector Thursday, please.
《牛津邮报》的多蕾茜娅·弗雷泽
Dorothea Frazil of the Oxford Mail.
弗莱德
Fred?
是多蕾茜娅
It's Dorothea.
如果你已经听到此事了
Look, erm, if this has come through to you already,
那你清楚我为什么打来
you know what I'm calling about.
如果没有
If not...
你最好先从我这里听到
..I thought you'd want to hear it from me first.
好
Right.
真是美妙精彩的奇景
A wonderful, marvellous spectacle,
大象一身油彩
the elephant covered in paint.
我妻子拉着它的缰绳
My wife holding its tether,
被象鼻子喷出的水
absolutely drenched from head to toe
从头到脚地淋透了
with water from its trunk, you see?
可以跟您说句话吗 长官
If I might speak to you a moment, sir?
当然
Yes, of course.
去您办公室吧
In your office, perhaps.
是吗
Really?
好吧
Well, yes. Yes.
好 如果你觉得有必要
Yes, of course, if you, er... if you think that's best.
失陪
Excuse me.
喝一杯吗
Drink, hm?
好啊
Why not?
我一向不喜欢
You know, I always took a dim view of
工作日大白天喝酒的警官
officers who took a drink during the working day.
但我年纪越大
But the older I get,
越明白这也是...
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表