剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
And he's gonna need some support on air through an earpiece
我们需要用耳机给他一些帮助
for tomorrow night's show in case he's asked about this.
你知道他可能需要一些即兴的俏皮话
He might need a few spontaneous one-liners,
我相信你能胜任这份工作
and I am confident that you are the man for the job.
为什么
Why?
因为我确信 你是我们的顶级喜剧演员
Well, because I've been assured you're our top comedy guy.
你签保密协议了吗 -没有
Have you signed the NDA? -No.
没有 为什么没有
No? Why not?
因为我是你们的司机
Well, because I'm your driver.
他们让我送他过来
They asked me to bring him in.
我给你们开了八年车了
I've been your driver for eight years.
我知道 嗯 是的 是的 我知道的呢
Yeah, well, yeah. Yeah, I know that. Erm...
只是 一般看到的都是你开车时的侧脸
It's just you're usually facing the other way.
夫人怎么样了 -去世了
How's the missus? Dead.
哦对 哦是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
请原谅 -搞混了不是谁的错
I do beg your pardon. Er, bit of a mix-up. Nobody's fault.
我以为你是司机 -好吧
I thought you were the driver. Oh, okay.
我不是种族歧视
I wasn't being racist.
莫伊拉 我想我需要一份保密协议
Moira, I think I'm gonna need an NDA.
推特上都传遍了
It's all over Twitter.
多亏了该死的玛德琳 都传遍了
Thanks to bloody Madeline it's every bloody place.
你觉得克劳迪娅最近有点奇怪吗
Do you think Claudia's a bit strange these days?
我不觉得奇怪 -不觉得吗 我觉得是可怕
I wouldn't say strange. -No? I'd say frightening.
不 我是认真的 我也是
No, I'm serious. -So am I.
就仿佛我们把她丢给邪教了
It's like we've lost her to a cult.
我们把她丢给一所大学了 都差不多
We've lost her to a university. It's similar,
只不过你还是得帮他们洗衣服
but you still have to do their laundry.
我要告诉 玛德琳 把那条推特删了
I'm gonna tell Madeline to take down the tweet.
哦 来不及了
Oh, it's too late for that.
删除推特只会引起更多关注
Deleting it will only draw more attention.
好吧 那她可以把全部都删了
Well, then she can delete the lot.
她可以关闭她的账户 她好像整天都在上网
She can close down her account. She seems to spend all day online.
是时候让她重新做人了
It's time she rejoined the human race.
明天的第一件事 我要告诉她
First thing tomorrow, I'm telling her.
删除她的账户也没什么用
Deleting her account will not make a useful difference.
也许没什么用 但有一点作用
Well, maybe not, but it will make a point.
这能维护我的底线
It'll draw a line.
没人能让我女儿和我为敌
No one is turning my daughter against me!
好的
Okay.
你说"好的"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Okay"?
我说"好的"意思就是"好的
I said okay. It means okay.
你停顿了 -什么意思
You paused. -Sorry?
在说“好的"之前有一个停顿 我知道停顿意味着什么
Before "okay" there was a pause. I know what that pause means.
什么意思 -没什么意思 什么意思都没有
What does it mean? Nothing. It doesn't mean anything.
意思是 你以前生过玛德琳的气
It means you've been angry with Madeline before.
你在这房♥子里到处 玛德琳
You've been shouting about Madeline all over this house.
你曾经气得把一个果汁盒扔出窗外
You threw a juice carton out of the window once,
它在树上卡了一年多
it was stuck in the tree for over a year.
好吧 我又生气了 然后你就去见玛德琳
Well, I'm angry again. And then off you go to see Madeline,
这次你是真的要好好解决她的问题
and you're really gonna sort her out this time,
结果发生了些什么 -发生了什么
and something happens. What happens?
我不知道 但是你回家了
I don't know. But you come back home
你又恢复了平静 你解释说
and you're all calm again, and you explain
你和玛德琳聊了聊
that you and Madeline have had a chat
一切都很好 没什么好担心的
and everything's all fine. Nothing to worry about.
一直微笑 直到下一次重演
All smiles. Until the next time.
行吧那 她是怎么做到的
Okay. Well, the... How does she do that?
我花一整晚 想让你冷静下来 根本没用
I can spend all night trying to calm you down, never works.
玛德琳是怎么做到的 你们俩聊天的时候
How does Madeline do it? What exactly happens when the two of you
到底发生了什么
have one of your little chats?
我们只是聊聊天好吗拜托
We just talk, okay? For God's sake.
我完全相信你 你们只是聊天 行 很正常
I completely believe you. You talk. Okay, fair enough.
聊些什么
Talk about what?
玛德琳是怎么做到 总能让你回心转意的
How does Madeline always get you back on side?
她是怎么做到的 她有魔法吗
How does she do it? Is she magic?
这次她可没法让我回心转意了
She's not getting me back on side this time.
好吧
Okay.
摩根 我需要你集中精力
Morgan, I need you to concentrate on jokes
琢磨道格拉斯的推特笑话好吗 -我全力以赴
about Twitter, for Douglas. Okay? -All over that.
得听起来轻松 该谐风度翩翩
He needs to sound relaxed. Witty, good sport.
给我个例子
Give me an example.
就这样吗 梗在哪呢 因为我觉得我都没笑
Is that it? Has the joke happened, because I don't think I laughed.
这不是你的错 喜剧很难
It's not your fault. Comedy's hard.
哦 道格拉斯 -对不起我得和玛德琳谈谈
Oh! Douglas! -Sorry, I need to speak to Madeline!
道格拉斯
Douglas!
稍等一下 -玛德琳
Just a moment. -Madeline.
稍等一下 -我要和你谈谈
Just a moment. -I need to talk to you.
快完成了 快完成了 快了
Nearly finished.
快了 快了 快了
Nearly finished. Nearly...
玛德琳 -快了 快了 快了
Madeline. ...nearly, nearly, nearly...
马上 马上
One second...
听您差遣
All yours.
玛德琳 -哦 看看你的表情
Madeline... -Oh, look at your face.
你一定在想 这到底是怎么回事
You must be wondering what the hell is going on.
哦 我很清楚这件事是怎么回事
Oh, I'm fairly clear on one thing that's going on,
那就是你 -关上
and that's the fact that you... -Shut it.
你说什么 -门 关上
I'm sorry. The door. Shut it.
关于全新六集情景喜剧的想法
Idea for a new sitcom in six parts.
四集
Four parts.
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表