剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
道格拉斯 说真的 那个笑话是什么
Douglas. Seriously. What was the joke?
我真的不记得了
I really don't remember.
我讨厌玩笑 人为什么就不能好好说话呢
I hate jokes. Why can't people just say things?
嗨 玛德琳 -抱歉 我得走了
Hey, Madeline. -Got to run. Sorry.
节目不错 明天我们也好好做哦
Good show. Let's do another one tomorrow.
好的 明天见
Yeah, tomorrow.
我刚刚不是在种族歧视哦 顺便说 -什么
I wasn't being racist, by the way. -I'm sorry?
我很欣赏迈克尔·凯恩侵略者的形象
I appreciate that Michael Caine was basically the aggressor.
哦 你闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
你好
直接回家吗 -是的 谢谢
Hey. -Straight home? Yeah, thanks.
他惹上麻烦了 对吧 你男人
Got himself into trouble, hasn't he,
我男人 -是啊
your fella? My fella?
就是道格拉斯
Yeah, Douglas what's-his-name?
我的搭档 -对 你男人
Ah, my co-presenter. -Your fella, yeah.
他干了啥 -讲了个笑话
What's he done now?
一个性别歧视笑话 推特上都传开了
He told a joke. A sexist joke. It's all over Twitter.
嗯 听起来像他 搞笑吗 没说搞不搞笑
Sounds like him. Was it funny? Didn't say it was funny.
只说了是性别歧视 -不愧是推特
Just said that it was sexist. Sounds like Twitter.
还是现在要叫X了 我有点跟不上
Or do we called it X now? I can't keep up.
谁都跟不上 -你的数据是对的
I don't think anyone can. Hey. -You got the figures right.
那个管养老金的家伙 你没错
With the pensions guy. You were good.
你确实在查 -我当然在查
You were looking it up. -Of course I was.
你在检查我吗
You were checking on me?
我意思是 你说的事实是错的
I mean, you were factually wrong,
但我想到一种说法 你也不是全错
but I figured out a way you can be kind of, right.
所以 你也没搞砸
So you haven't screwed up.
万一我搞砸了呢
What if I had?
噢 那我会把你扔去喂狼 我的朋友
Oh, I'd have thrown you to the wolves, mate.
行啊 挺好 喂狼挺讲道理的
Right, okay. Wolves, that's fair.
明天那个事 我一会儿打电♥话♥给你
I'll phone you later about the thing tomorrow.
你知道的 那个连线的事
You know the link-up thing?
行 过几个小时我要和我的经纪人吃个晚饭 -好的
Yeah. Give me a couple of hours. I've got dinner with my agent. -Okay.
不吃饭时就打给我 我讨厌我的经纪人
Er, no. Phone me during dinner. I hate my agent.
没问题
You got it.
我妻子觉得你俩很有感觉 -你说什么
My wife thinks you've got chemistry.
你和他在电视上 她觉得你俩很有感觉
Excuse me? -You and him on telly. She thinks you've got chemistry.
啊 这不挺好么
Well, isn't that nice?
怎么做到的 在电视上看起来很有感觉
Yeah. How do you do that, then? Create chemistry on telly,
只是坐在沙发上
just, er, sitting on a sofa.
大致就是 你得让人觉得他年长20 岁
Well, generally, you make the bloke about 20 years older.
在推特上吗 那个段子 对
On Twitter, yeah? The joke? -Yeah.
杰森·威林 -杰森
Jason Wellings. -Jason?
得了癌症 恶性的
Cancer. Bad kind.
大秘密 不知道有谁知道
It's big secret. Not sure who knows.
杰森死了 -死了
Jason's dead.
三周前死的 -怎么死的
Dead? -He died three weeks ago.
癌症 -这么突然
Of what? -Cancer.
其实也没有 -我觉得很突然
That was sudden. -Well, no, it wasn't. Was to me.
好吧 这个推特的事
Okay, about this Twitter thing... -Yeah.
你觉得如何 你觉得会有问题吗
What do you think? Do you think there's a problem here?
我意思是 我要做点什么吗 和谁聊聊
I mean, should I be doing anything, talking to anyone?
有想法吗 有建议吗 -等会儿
Any ideas, any suggestions? Hang on. Hang on.
等会儿
Hang on, hang on.
噢 天哪 在哪儿啊 这里
Oh, God, where is it? Oh, there we go.
这是什么 -我邻居儿子是超级粉丝
What's this? My neighbour's son is a big fan.
他想在照片上要个签名 可以吗
He wanted a signed photograph. That okay?
当然可以 -多谢了 他会很高兴的
Erm, well, sure. Thanks. He'll be thrilled.
我得帮我邻居这个忙
I need my neighbour to owe me a favour.
我老公迫不及待要搭个露台 嗯
My husband's pressuring for a gazebo.
好吧 回到这个推特的事
Okay, about the Twitter thing?
啊 推特 推特 推特
Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.
你能做什么呢 -啊 对啊 我能做什么
What can you do? Well, yes. What can I do?
确实 不管是谁 能做什么呢
Exactly. What can anyone do?
你担心吗 关于我的那条推特
Well, are you worried about? The tweet? About me?
你担心吗
Are you worried about it?
不担心 当然不了 -是吗 挺好 这让我松了口气
No, of course not. Really? Good. That's a relief.
松了口气 -是啊 如释重负 多谢你
A relief? -Yeah, Big load-off. Thanks.
所以 你是担心的 -现在不担心了 你这不安慰我了吗
So, you are worried? -Not now, you've reassured me.
说实话 我可是担心坏了 你一口都没吃呢
Quite honestly, I was bricking it. You haven't touched your food.
但 是的 不过
But, er, yeah, no, but...
万一发生了什么事 你懂的
in the unlikely event that,
出了什么问题
you know there's any kind of a problem...
这是玛德琳
This is Madeline.
是的 邻居儿子超迷她 你能让她签个名吗
Yeah, neighbour's son, big fan. Can you get her to sign it?
啊 她不喜欢这张照片 她后悔这么拍了
Well, she doesn't like this picture. She regretted it.
她更愿意看起来正式一点 那可是他最爱的照片
She prefers to look more serious. It's his favourite photo, though.
他卧室里有好几百张
He's got hundreds of them in his bedroom,
但这张是放在他枕头下面的
but that's the one under his pillow.
他还有带着这张照片的内♥裤♥ 内♥裤♥哦
He's got underpants with that photo on them. Underpants.
我觉得她应该不愿意给一个孩子签这张照片
I don't think she'll be happy signing this photo for a child.
他38岁了
He's 38.
那是玛德琳·克罗吗 -是的
Is that Madeline Crow? -Yes.
你没事吧 -嗯
You okay? Yeah.
你看到有关那个笑话的帖子了吗 -看到了
Did you find that thing about the joke? -Yep.
那笑话说了什么 -不知道
Did you find out what the joke was? No.
所以 婚礼上你说了个什么厌女的笑话吗
So what was the joke at the wedding? The misogynist joke?
不是厌女 是歧视
If it wasn't misogynist, it was sexist.
这俩不一样吗 -当然不一样了
Are those different? -Well, of course, they're different.
所以 现在既有仇视女性 又有性别歧视 -对啊
What, so there's misogyny and sexism now? -Yes.
我怎么记得住这么多
How am I supposed to remember two things?
你看这个笑话 -嗯 到底说了啥
Look, about this joke... -Yeah. What was it?
我记不太清了 -哈 但说真的
I don't actually remember it. Yeah, but seriously.
我说的是真的
I'm being serious.
可能只是你一直说的那些 是吗
But it was probably just one of usual ones, yeah.
我一直说的 你一直说的厌女笑话
My usual ones? Your usual misogynist ones?
是歧视 不是厌女 我要说的是
It was sexist, not misogynist. Look, my point is,
万一出了什么事
in the event that anything happens,
如果有人说了什么 或指责我的行为
if anyone says anything or accuses me of anything,
我们该怎么办
what do we do?
噢 很简单 毫不费力
Oh, simple, piece of piss.
经纪公♥司♥有专门的应对策略 -好啊
There's a whole agency playbook for that. Okay.
我们会发布一条言辞谨慎的声明
Well, we release a carefully worded statement.
声明什么 -当然是道歉
Saying what? Well, apologising,
当然是深表悔恨 是的 当然
obviously, expressing remorse, obviously. Yes, obviously.
然后深表歉意地解释说
And then explaining with great regret,
鉴于道格拉斯·贝洛斯近来的不当言论
this agency is now severing its connection with Douglas Bellowes
本公♥司♥中止与他的一切合作
following his recent unacceptable remarks.
这是在帮我吗
How does that help me?
宏观来看 是的 -宏观
In the global sense. -The global sense?
为了团队 只好牺牲个人 -什么团队
Well, someone has to take one for the team. What team?
你和我的团队 那是我的团队
Team you and me. And it's me.
谁让你厌女呢 -不 我是性别歧视
Well, you're the misogynist. No, I'm the sexist!
好了 应该不至于如此
Look, it won't come to it,
我今晚会写一段话
but I'll draft something this evening,
给你看看 你可以加两句自己的话
run it by you. You can put a quote in.
真是谢了
Thanks.
总之 咱们别说这事了 太闹心了
Anyway, let's not dwell on it. It's too depressing.
所以 杰森·威林死了是吗 -是的
So... Jason Wellings' dead? -Yes.
癌症
Cancer?
是的
Yes.
恶性的吗
Was it the bad kind?
是的
Yes.
你不介意吧 -没事 接吧
Do you mind? -No, no, go ahead.
托比 什么事 -网上都炸了
Toby? -It's gone nuclear.
什么 -那条推特
What has? -The tweet.
发生了什么
What happened?
你在饭店里吗 如果是的话 最好换个地方说话
Are you in a restaurant? If so, please step away from the table.
发生什么了 -玛德琳
What happened? Madeline.
今天来到现场的是 玛德琳和道格拉斯
And Madeline and Douglas, join me now.
《六点现场》节目如此成功
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表