剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
是 那好啊
Right. Good-oh.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 你知道有的时候跟人说话
Okay. You know when you're talking to someone
对方可能会有点自嘲
and they're being a bit self-deprecating,
这个时候 去安慰他们 真的显得非常爹味
but it would be insanely patronising to start reassuring them
因为他们只是在幽默 不是真的对自己不自信
because, really, they're just being funny, and not actually insecure?
是吗 -你又来了
Oh, yeah. -That.
哦 这个
Yeah.
抱歉 抱歉 我太刺头了
Well. -I'm so... I'm sorry. I'm being spiky.
我这人就是有话直说话 一下就蹦出来了 我控制不住 该死
I just say things, they just come out, I can't help it. Fuck.
不 我完全理解 -先开口后思考 就是我了
No, I completely understand. Speak first, think later. That's me.
嘿 这没什么问题 嗯
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. -Well...
但希望你明白 我不是在性别歧视
But I hope you realise I wasn't being sexist.
别担心 一切都是平衡的
Oh, don't worry about it, it all balances out.
你们可能在上小号♥的时候还有点速度优势
You guys may have a speed advantage on number ones,
但是轮到大号♥的时候 我们会碾压你们的
but we are killing you on number twos.
嗯 就是这样 这就是我的观点
Well, there you go. This is my point.
什么观点
What point?
厕所笑话 这不是问题 为什么不呢 做得不错
Toilet humour. It's not a problem. Why not? Good for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 很好笑 我刚入行的时候
Do you know, it's funny. When I got started...
不用了
Er, no... I'm okay.
老家伙们总是对我说
The old guys, they always used to say to me,
工作环境里的女人 让他们紧张
women in the workplace made them tense.
这 -太可笑了
Well, that's... -Ridiculous.
简直反♥社♥会♥
Sociopathic.
正是你知道 我跟他们说什么吗
Exactly. You know what I'd say to them?
我喜欢紧张
I like being tense.
行吧
Okay.
所以 我们聊到了大学
So... We talked about university.
是的 很惊艳
Yeah. Impressive.
谢谢 很棒
Thank you. -Good work.
谢谢 这已经是十年前的事了
Thanks. I mean, it was 10 years ago, but...
政♥治♥方面呢 -什么
Any politics? -I'm sorry.
大学期间有政♥治♥活动吗 这没什么
At uni, any political activity? I mean, it doesn't matter,
但新闻界觉得我们是一群托派分子
but the press think we're all a bunch of Trots
所以 如果有可扒的东西 请告诉我们
so please let us know if there's anything to dig up.
我不是托派 -那就好
Well, I'm not a Trot. -Good then.
我也不是保守党成员
Also not a member of the Conservative Party.
确实 我考虑过很多次
Well, no. I've considered it many times.
哦 我现在不应该犹豫了 对吧
Oh, I suppose I shouldn't now, yeah?
保守党吗 -对
The Conservative Party? -Yeah.
好啊 很好 很好
Okay. Good, good, good.
他们是蓝色的那个 对吧
Those are the blue ones.
是 抱歉 我
Yes. Sorry. No, I...
我之前以为你知道 你父亲是工党的议员
I just assumed, you know, your father was a Labour MP.
是啊 但一次奇怪的意外后
Yeah, but following a freak accident,
我发现我开始独♥立♥思考了
I found myself developing opinions of my own.
我可不觉得那是意外 -我也不觉得
Oh, I don't think that was an accident. No, I don't think it was either.
你和父亲关系好吗 尽管政见不同
Do you get on with your dad? I mean, despite the politics,
这会导致摩擦吗
does it cause any friction?
我们当然关系好 他可是我爸爸 我爱他
Of course I get on with him. He's my dad. I love him.
这很好 不是吗
That's good, isn't it?
嗯 世界上最善良 最有激♥情♥的人
Mmm-hmm. Kindest, most passionate man in the world.
他几乎反对一切
I mean, he's against practically everything.
不停寻找着 新的 少数派的支持
Always looking for new minorities to support.
我觉得在整个世界都变成少数派之前 他是不会幸福了
I don't think he'll be happy until the whole world's a minority.
我想 你会平衡好那些社会正义战士的
Well, you'll balance out all the social justice warriors, I suppose.
抱歉 我不休的
I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm babbling.
有点紧张 不好意思
It's... it's the nerves. I'm sorry.
没关系 我完全理解 真的
No, I... I completely understand, Madeline, really I do.
你这个年龄的女人 能得到这些 非常引人注目
Getting where you've got, a woman your age, it's remarkable.
不 不是的 -是的
No, it's not. -Oh, it is.
很多我这个年龄的女性 都做了不少事
There are plenty of women my age doing lots of things.
很大的突破 -只是做事罢了
Breaking through. -Well, just doing things.
是啊 做得好 你们都做得很好
Exactly. Good for them. Good for all of you.
谢谢 我会在下次会议上传达这一点
Thanks. I'll pass that along at our next general meeting.
但是 你会需要帮助
But you're gonna need support out there.
你需要朋友 所以请明白 我是你的盟友
You're gonna need friends. So please understand, I'm your ally.
我之前都没意识到 我还需要盟友
I wasn't aware I needed one.
别害怕 -我没有
Don't look so frightened. -I'm not.
如果告诉你 我自认为女权主义者 你会惊讶吗
Would it surprise you to know that I consider myself a feminist?
是啊 但是挺好的
Yes. But good. No, that...
很好 真棒
That's good. Well done.
失陪一下 -当然 没问题
Excuse me a moment. -Sure, yeah. No problem.
快点 你还没换衣服呢 我们没坐多长时间
Hurry up. You're not even changed? We don't sit down for ages.
我们都在酒吧了 -我马上到
We're all in the bar. -Yeah. I'll be down in a bit.
不 现在就来 希拉生我气了
No, Come now. Sheila's cross with me.
你在的话 她会假装和善点 -你干什么了
She'll pretend to be nice if you're there. -What have you done?
什么也没干 -道格拉斯
Nothing. -Douglas?
她说我不听她讲话 -讲什么
She said I wasn't listening. To what?
不知道 嗨 -嗨
I don't know. Oh, hi! -Hi.
你也看到了 我忙着呢
Yeah, as you can see, I'm in the middle of something...
玛德琳·克罗 对吧 -是 你好
Madeline Crow, yeah? -Yes. Hello.
我是道格拉斯·贝洛斯 -嗯嗯
Douglas Bellowes. -Well, yeah.
我当然知道你是谁啦
I know who you are. Ob... Obviously.
那个是你做的是不是 我们看到的那个
You did that thing, didn't you? The thing we watched.
那很棒 你也很棒 -是啊
That was great. Yeah, she was.
谢谢 你真的很棒
Thank you. -No, you were really.
来自你的鼓励意义重大
Coming from you, that means a lot.
你要不要 -不用了 谢谢
Do you... -No, I'm good, thanks.
很明智
Very wise.
我可能听起来很蠢 你曾经给我的书签过名
I, erm... This might seem stupid, but you signed my book once.
不对 是你的书
Well, er, your book.
真好 是粉丝呢
Oh, great. Yeah. Fangirl, right?
你应该找一本没签过名的 那可稀有多了
You should try finding an unsigned copy, they're much rarer.
你可以在易贝网上转卖♥♥
You can sell them on eBay.
你还给了我建议 -哦 有用吗
You, er, you gave me advice. Oh, was it any use?
不太有用 -"努力工作 以及有好运气"是吗
No, not really. Ugh, work hard and be lucky?
我觉得这是标准回答
I figured it was a standard response.
你马上就用得上其中一条了 听说会谈要开始了
You're gonna be needing one of those soon. I hear talks are going on.
对吗 -计划在执行中
Is that right? -Plans are in progress.
我们正在处理 很好 很高兴听到这些
Yes, we're making them right now. Good. I'm very pleased to hear it.
还需要经过杰夫和格雷丝 所以 -太激动人心了
Yeah, it still has to go to Geoff and Grace, so... -Exciting.
我们还得继续努力
Yeah, and we really need to be getting on with it so...
我们应该见一见 是啊
We should meet up. -Yeah.
就应该这样 我们应该聊聊天
We should do that. We should have a chat.
随时
Anytime.
道格拉斯 我不想催你 -你没有催我
Douglas, I don't mean to rush you... -You're not rushing me.
我们还有好多事呢 希拉要不耐烦了
We do have a lot to get through, and I'm sure Sheila's getting impatient.
希拉没事的
Sheila's fine.
完了 -请进
Shit. Come in.
妈妈想知道你在哪
Er, Mum wants to know where you are.
她都让你来这儿找我了 还需要问我在哪吗
Well, did she send you specifically here to ask where I am
这好像有点说不通吧
because I'm sensing a logical problem with that?
你应该在酒吧
You're supposed to be in the bar.
我马上就去
Well, I'll come to the bar then.
抱歉 玛德琳 我得走了 -没事的
Sorry, Madeline. Gotta go. -No worries.
希望一切顺利 -嗯嗯你也是 谢谢
I hope it all, you know, works out. Yeah, me, too. Thanks.
哦 我妈妈是
Oh, and my mum is...
啊 我也是她的超级粉丝 -好
Er, yeah, I'm her biggest fan, too. Okay.
告诉她 我觉得她女儿可有点年龄歧视
Just tell her I think her daughter's a little bit ageist.
走吧
Come on then.
为什么我一定得来 -因为我要得奖了
Why do I have to come to this thing? Because I'm winning an award.
凭什么你得奖啊 又一个老白男
Well, why should you be winning an award? Another old white man.
这是终身成就奖
Well, it's a lifetime achievement award,
鉴于这是我的终身
and since it's my lifetime,
他们只可能把奖给我
I'm the only one they can feasibly give it to.
但是 这好像不公平
Well, that doesn't seem fair.
你稍微想想就会发现 这很公平
It will if you think about it a tiny bit.
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表