剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
摄影棚的麦克风能听到你的声音 我听到你说了
You're audible on the studio mikes. I heard you.
我知道能听见我的声音 希拉 我很清楚摄影棚是如何运作的
I knew I was audible, Sheila, because I know how a studio works.
但是 我没那样说过
But I didn't say that.
是柯丝蒂 说的
Kirsty said it.
我在模仿她
I was being her.
这才是重点 对吧
That's the whole point of this, yeah?
哦 天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
这是一次模拟 是一次预演
This is a simulation. This is a rehearsal!
我是柯丝蒂 这里是海伊文学节
I'm Kirsty. This is the Hay Festival,
他是众矢之的的那个人
and that's the condemned man.
那是柯丝蒂做的 不是我
And what Kirsty just did, not me,
柯丝蒂试图在采访开始前一秒
Kirsty was to try and throw you off balance
让你慌乱
a second before the interview started.
她很聪明 不是吗 -柯丝蒂可不会 拜托
Good, isn't she? -Kirsty wouldn't... For God's sake,
她才不会觉得这个笑话跟她有关
she's not gonna think the joke was about her, is she?
为什么不会 你开所有人的玩笑
Why not? You tell funny stories about everyone.
柯丝蒂 加文 托比 我还有你老婆
Kirsty, Gavin. Toby. Me. Your wife.
这可是你的派对保留节目 讲所有你认识的人的玩笑话
It's your party piece. Funny stories about people you know.
因此 她很有可能觉得这个笑话关于她
Conceivably she might think the joke was about her,
或者 她可能会故意这样说 从而迷惑你
or she might pretend to, to throw you off.
那不太可能 她不是那样的人
That's not likely. She's not like that.
我们不是在考虑可能性
Well, we're not in the business of what's likely.
我们是在考虑任何有几率的状况
We are in the business of what's possible.
难道我们应该排练最乐观的情况吗
Or should we rehearse for the best-case scenario, hmm?
我整晚熬夜一宿没睡
I have been up all night.
试图想出每一种她可能用来对付你的方式
I literally have not slept, trying to think of every way she can come at you,
因为你表示想让我这样做
because that's what you wanted me to do.
每一个我了解的 或者读到的卑鄙手段
Every dirty trick I know, every dirty trick I've read about,
我写了这么多页 看看
I've got pages of this stuff!
看看这么多页 而你在第一道防线就崩溃了
Look at it. Look at it, pages, and you fell apart in the first line.
你现在开始意识到你陷进了多大的麻烦了吗
Are you starting to understand how much trouble you're in now?
道格拉斯 你还没有准备好
Douglas, you are not ready.
要么 你在这里意识到这件事
Either you find that out here,
此时还有朋友围绕 要么 你就在大庭广众之下才意识到
surrounded by friends, or you find out in fucking public.
你现在想做什么
So what you want to do now?
我们要各回各家 假装万事大吉吗
Shall we all just go home and pretend everything's okay?
我有更好的主意
Or maybe here's a better idea.
为什么不继续工作
Why don't we get back to work
让我救救你这个蠢货
and you let me save your stupid arse?
你说呢
What do you say?
玛德琳 听着 -别叫我玛德琳
Madeline, listen... -Not, Madeline.
我现在不是玛德琳
I'm not Madeline right now.
我是《新闻之夜》中的死亡复仇天使
I'm an avenging angel of death of Newsnight
而你是安德鲁王子
and you're Prince Andrew.
我这回要旁听 我要在这里看
I'm sitting in this time. I'm gonna watch from here.
好的 继续
Sure, go ahead.
麻烦你不要坐在 道格拉斯的视线范围内
Ah, not in Douglas's eye line, please.
我想坐哪就坐哪 -当然 你想坐哪就坐哪
I will sit where I like. Oh, yes, of course you will, hmm.
但是 不要坐在道格拉斯的视线范围内
But not in Douglas's eye line, please.
或者我的
Or mine.
我也留下 -好 没问题 随便坐哪
I'll stay as well. -Fine, great. Sit where you like.
我们说到哪了
So, where were we?
你想知道 那个笑话是不是关于你的
You were wondering if the joke was about you?
是 就是关于我的 这一点你我都清楚
Oh, it was about me. We both know that.
你说笑话是关于柯丝蒂的 -是关于我的
You're saying the joke was about Kirsty. -About me.
是的 而你是柯丝蒂
Yes, and you're Kirsty.
托比
Toby,
这回不要因为任何事情中断 可以吗
this time no stopping for anything, okay?
一直录
Keep it flowing.
不管发生了什么 都任其发生
Whatever happens, just let it happen.
各种卑鄙手段
Every dirty trick.
玛德琳 开始吧
And cue Madeline.
玛德琳
Madeline?
柯丝蒂 开始吧
Cue Kirsty.
道格拉斯 我联♥系♥了帕特里克·哈兰
Douglas, I have been in contact with Patrick Harland,
他在婚礼上偶然听到了你讲的玩笑话
who overheard your joke at the wedding.
我面前有一份笑话的概述
I have a summary of it in front of me.
你希望我大声把它读出来
Would you like me to read it aloud,
还是由你本人自己讲一遍
or would you prefer to tell it in your own words?
道格拉斯
Douglas?
你是认真的吗 -当然
Are you serious? -Perfectly.
你想怎么选 你自己说 还是由我来读帕特里克的话
What would you prefer? Your words or Patrick's?
不不不 等等 这是真的吗
No, hang... Hang on. Is this real?
是的 你自己说 还是由我来读帕特里克的话
Yes. Your words or Patrick's?
我不...
Er, well, I don't...
正如我所解释过的 我 我
As I've explained already, I don't...
我确实不记得自己说过什么
I don't really remember saying anything.
抱歉 但是我得知道 这是真的 还是只是排练的一部分
Look, sorry. I... I have to know, is this real or part of the thing?
什么真的
Is what for real?
你真的有那份东西吗
Well, have you actually got it there?
我在婚礼上讲的那个故事
The... The story I told at the wedding?
有意思 我也觉得是
Interesting. I agree.
你也觉得是什么
You agree what?
你刚刚说 这是一个故事 不是一个玩笑 而是一个故事
You just described it as a story. Not a joke, a story.
我读了帕特里克的叙述 所以我也觉得是
Having read Patrick's account, I'd agree with you.
它更像 它更像是一个逸闻
It's more... It's more like an anecdote,
一件真实发生的事情 所以 这是个好消息 对吧
something that really happened. So that's good news, isn't it?
什么故事 -你记得的
What... What is? -You do remember?
好吧 也许我们应该暂停一下 -继续
Okay, maybe we should stop a moment... -Flowing!
所以 你其实记得 -不 我不记得
So, you do remember? -No, I don't.
但是 你刚刚很确切地说
But you just specified, quite accurately,
那是一个故事 而不是...
that it was a story rather than...
我那天很累 我和很多人都说了话 不 我不记得了
It was a long day. I spoke to a lot of people, no, I do not remember.
你这是在说什么呢
So what are you telling us?
你记得你说了什么样的事情
You remember what kind of thing you said
却不记得你具体说了什么 -我肯定没说冒犯的话
without remembering what you actually said. I know I wasn't offensive.
哪怕你喝了酒 -我没喝醉
Though you were drinking. -I was not drunk.
但是你的记忆有断片 或许你一时
Well, there are gaps in your memory, maybe there were lapses
判断失误 -我并不认为
in your judgement. I have no reason to think so.
帕特里克·哈兰的话在这儿呢 他公然称 你讲的故事有性别歧视的意味
Well, you have Patrick Harland, who publicly described your story as sexist
在他发给我的邮件当中 让我们看看
and in his email to me as, er, let's see,
他用了极度厌女一词
ah, "highly misogynist".
那是他的说法
Well, it's his word against mine then.
他没有喝醉 -我也没有
He wasn't drunk. -Neither was I!
他清楚记得发生了什么 他更占理
And he has the advantage of actually remembering what happened.
哦 老天
Oh, for God's sake!
你愤怒吗
Are you angry?
我被称作是厌女的人
I'm being called a misogynist.
是的 而且你很愤怒 言辞激烈 满脸通红
Yes, and you're angry, lashing out, red in the face.
你认为这样是应对厌女指控的明智方式吗
Do you think it's wise to respond to an accusation of misogyny like that?
什么样的
Like what?
像男人那样
Like a man.
不管那上面说了什么
Whatever it says there,
它充其量只是 对我言辞的极端扭曲
it will be at best, a gross distortion of anything I said.
可你没法判断 对不对
Well, you wouldn't know, would you?
你什么都不记得
You don't remember anything?
是的 不记得 但是我知道 可哈兰先生很清醒
Well, no, but I do know... -Whereas Mr Harland was the one that was sober,
我们为什么要质疑他
so why is he the one we should be doubting?
你为什么要相信他
Why is he the one you're believing?
这是网络谣言 谣言什么时候变成了新闻
This is online gossip. When did that become news?
我无意冒犯 柯丝蒂 但是现在
No offence, Kirsty, but right now you do seem
你好像把推特当成了搜索工具
to have mistaken Twitter for research,
把网络抹黑当成了资料
and an Internet troll for a source.
你喝醉了吗
Have you been drinking?
故事和你的一位同事有关
It was about a colleague of yours.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what?
那个故事
The story.
我只是在试着唤起你的记忆
I'm just trying to jog your memory.
一个和你紧密相关的同事 你初次遇到她的场景
A close colleague and how you first met her.
那...
Does that...
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表