剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
It's coming out. Listen, listen. Just listen to me.
别 别说话 什么都别说
Don't speak. Don't speak. Don't say anything.
我们现在回家去
We're going home now.
告诉我吧 你都说我什么了
Tell me what you said about me.
告诉我 你是怎样逗笑他们的 -他都不记得了
Tell me how you made them laugh. He doesn't remember what he said,
而且 无论如何都不可能太糟啊
and anyway, it wouldn't have been that bad.
克劳迪娅 -爸爸没有说谎
Claudia. -He doesn't lie to me!
人都会说谎 也包括你父亲
Everybody lies. Including your dad.
他从不对我说谎 他为什么要骗我呢
Not to me. Why would he lie to me?
因为他于心有愧
Because he's ashamed.
你这么搞 有什么目的 到底对谁有好处
Why are you doing this? What good does this do anyone?
告诉我 你在婚礼上说了什么 说啊 告诉我
Tell me what you said at the wedding. Go on, tell me.
因为 你知道吗
Because you know what?
不管托比怎么想 你夫人又怎么想
Despite what Toby thinks, despite what your wife thinks,
都没关系
it doesn't matter.
如果你只是在婚礼的一众亲友面前讲了个荤段子
If you told a story, pissed at a wedding among friends,
那根本传不到网上
no one's going to tweet about that.
毕竟 至今没人发声 之后也大概率保持沉默
They haven't so far, and they very probably won't.
但 这是你第一次讲那故事吗 我可了解得很
Was that the only time you told that story?
你总是把那几个故事翻来覆去地讲
I mean, I know you. You and your stories, you like to repeat them, yeah?
但如果次数不多 又只是友人谈笑而已
But, hey, if it was only a couple of times among friends,
依然无关痛痒
that's still fine.
我相信这不至于落人口实
No one will say anything. I'm pretty sure.
当然 如果这故事被一而再再而三地叙述
Of course, if it was more than that,
大概讲完十来二十次吧
I dunno, 10, 20 times,
就有可能成问题了
then that could be a problem.
如果你又总是把它挂在嘴边
If it was part of your regular repertoire,
复述了大概三十遍
if it was, like, 30 times
那么 一旦当你喝多
when you were drinking
忘了那墙有缝 壁有耳
and you didn't always check who was listening,
那么 便很有可能
well then there's a good chance
把这故事送上推特
that story is going to turn up on Twitter.
假如事实果真如此 道格拉斯
If that is the case, Douglas,
那么此时此刻 我希望也听听那故事
I'd really appreciate hearing what you said, right now,
由你亲口来讲
from your own lips.
道格拉斯 你有什么想跟我说的吗
Douglas...do you need to tell me anything?
他忘干净了
He doesn't remember.
克劳迪娅 我们回家去 -他不记得自己说过什么了
Claudia, we're going home... -He doesn't remember what he said.
道格拉斯 你还有什么想跟我说的吗
Douglas, do you need to tell me anything?
天啊 这又没什么 根本不算大事
Oh, for God's sake, it's... it's nothing. It's no big deal.
嗯 -它只是
It's just...
它甚至都算不上故事
It's... It's not even a story.
就一句话 -一句什么话
It's just a line. What was the line?
好吧 有时候有那么几次 人们会问我
Well, sometimes... Okay. It's just sometimes people ask me,
什么时候开始相信你 总有一天能大红大紫
when did I first know you were gonna be such a big star?
你的回答呢
And what do you say?
我想我的回答 一般是
I suppose what I say usually...
我会说"当我在顶头上司的酒店房♥间里看到你的时候”
I reply when I found you in my boss's hotel room.
就是句玩笑话而已
It's just a joke. It's just... Just a line.
我明白了 感谢你的开诚布公
I see. Thank you for clarifying.
不管你们在这里暗示什么 任何事情
What is being implied here, whatever it is,
我肯定要...你滚
I would absolutely like to... Fuck off!
真的 闭上你的臭嘴
Seriously, just fucking shut up!
克劳迪娅 你还好吗
Claudia, you okay?
你看啊 这件事 这只是一种...
Look, this... This is just one of those things...
我有个问题 我也有权提问的 对吧
I have a question. Do I get to ask questions, too?
请便吧
By all means. -Oh.
你刚刚让我在推特上自爆了
You just made me self-destruct on Twitter.
并不是 -不是吗
No. -No?
自爆这种事
The thing about self-destruction,
根本怪不得其他人
it's not something you can blame on someone else.
明晃晃的字面意思 -为什么是我
The clue's in the wording. -Why me?
为什么是我在受到惩罚
Why am I the one being punished for this?
他才是那个搞潜规则的人 -我没有
He was the one who did it. -I did nothing.
配合他的人是你 -根本无事发生
You're the one who did it with him. -TOBY: Nothing happened...
这一切统统与我无关
None of this has anything to do with me.
听着 现在这绝对是在污蔑谤了
Now, look. Absolutely untrue allegations are being made here.
在这一切走向失控之前
Before this thing gets out of control...
我可不是那种造谣的小人
I'm not making any allegations.
要是其他人说闲话 我也会一并否定
I'll deny any allegations anyone else makes.
他就是喝多了 讲八卦 逗乐子
He's just some drunk telling stories.
看自己的搭档平步青云 眼红得不行
Getting crossed about his co-star being more popular.
你没事的 不用担心
You're fine. Don't worry about it.
你竟然想护着他 -这是自保
You're protecting him. -I'm protecting myself.
我才不想让那个故事传出去 我为什么要那么做
I don't want that story out. Why would I want that?
你应该清楚的 但凡用那颗思想扭曲的小脑瓜想一想
You do understand somewhere inside that twisted little head of yours
就会知道 此事我没有任何过错
that none of this was my fault.
不管那天究竟发生了什么 都是他干的 与我无关 是他
Whatever he did to you, he did it! Not me. Him. I'm not him.
我不是他 我也一点都不像他
I'm not remotely like him!
那当然 我也很清楚这点
Oh, sure, I know that.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 一个畜生
Of course I do. He's an arsehole. He's a monster.
玛德琳 没必要什么都...
Madeline, there's no call for any kind of...
喂 托比 我是报界的 记得吧
Oi, Toby, newspaper, remember?
你所说的一切都将被记下来 并且可能成为证据
Anything you say will be taken down and may be used in evidence
毁掉你该死的一生 所以 把嘴闭上
to destroy your entire fucking existence. So shut it!
你当然不是托比那种人 但没什么好炫耀的
Of course, you're not like Toby, but that's nothing special.
仅仅并非败类 根本不足以承受嘉奖
You don't get an award for not being shitty.
我真心相信 世界上不与托比同流合污的男人有很多
The world is full of men, not like Toby. I truly believe that.
会有大把 大把的男人不屑于和托比之辈为伍
There are whole armies out there of men not like Toby.
但是 问题也恰恰出现在这里
But here's the thing. Here's the question.
如果正常男人有如此之多
If there are so many of you,
你们又在哪儿呢
where are you?
你们这些家伙全都上哪儿去了
Where the hell are you all the time?
就你而言 你选择了抬脚走人
In your case, turning around and walking away,
再编成段子 呼朋引伴 博其一笑
and thinking of jokes, you can tell your mates...
如果你被强♥暴♥了 那就去报♥警♥
If you were raped, phone the police.
如果你为了得到工作被上司潜规则
If you slept with someone to get a job,
如今回过味来又反悔 就打给你妈 或者好朋友
and now you're feeling bad about it, phone your mum or your best friend
或者随便哪个愿意听你絮叨的人
or someone who can give a shit long enough to listen.
但首先请解释一下 我究竟何罪之有
But first, explain to me why this was my fault?
谁说我跟他睡了 -哦 别装了 我知道肯定如此
Who said I slept with him? -Oh, stop it. I know you did.
你怎么知道 就因为我入职了吗 -你在他房♥间里
How? Because I got the job? -You were... You were in his room.
那又如何呢 你是怎么推出来的 当时你直接走人了 没管我们
And? So? What did that tell you? You walked away. You left us alone.
你又如何得知后续的事 -我知道会有那种事
How do you know what happened next? I knew what was gonna happen.
都写你脸上了 -什么 写我脸上了
I saw it in your face. -Saw what in my face?
谁都能看出来 -怎么
Anyone would have known it. -How?
你看起来非常害怕
You looked terrified.
是啊 非常害怕
Yeah. Terrified.
的确如此
I was...
我当时吓坏了
I was terrified
惊恐万分 你也看见了
and you saw that I was terrified
但你只是转过身 然后走开了
and you just turned your back and you walked away.
所以 我知道
I knew.
得知你在婚礼上讲笑话 失言的那一刻
The moment I heard you were telling stories at a wedding,
我便知道了 故事是关于我的
I just knew...I knew it was a story about me.
你让他们都笑了
You were making them all laugh
嘲笑我
at me.
他 我不在乎
Him, I can take.
我讨厌他 但他不值得 连恨都是多此一举
I hate him, but he's hardly worth the effort.
但是你
But you...
你
You...
你本该是我的朋友
You were supposed to be my friend.
我理解你 真的 但相信我 你会没事的
I know. I do. But trust me, you'll be fine.
不 这也不是友谊
No. Friend is wrong.
准确而言
Let's be precise.
你明白那种感觉吗 生命中的某个人 你想要让他刮目相看
You know how there's always someone in your life you want to impress.
那是脑海中树立的标杆
Someone who lives in your head,
希望自己能一点点向他们靠近
and you just want to be more like them.
人人都是如此 心中有一个想要追赶的榜样
Everyone does that. Everyone's got someone they want to live up to.
而你 曾是我的榜样
You were mine.
从我七岁那年起
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表