剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
Are you sure? -Of course I'm sure.
我会让你很为难的 对吧 道格拉斯
I can give this guy a hard time, right, Douglas?
哦 稍等 是希拉
Oh, can I just... It's Sheila.
你猜该怎么办 我们借用B演播室模拟正式采访
You know what we should do? We can use Studio B.
一起去找珍商量 然后做具体安排
Make it proper. Let's go talk to Jenn. We'll schedule something.
我这就去找她 -我跟你一起去
I'm going to see her right now. -I'll come with you.
别担心 包在我身上
Don't worry. I'm all over this.
嗨 -突发奇想 我来
Hey. -Crazy idea. Me.
什么意思 -我来采访你
Sorry. What? -I'll do the prep interview.
怎么样
What do you think?
你可是我太太
Erm, you're my wife.
我们都结婚二十年了 又不是第一次约会
We've been married for 20 years. It's not the first date anymore,
而且 我还是优秀的采访高手
and I'm an awesome interviewer.
无论是十恶不赦的坏人 还是品行高尚的好人
How many careers have I personally destroyed?
有多少人的职业生涯都由我亲手毁于一旦
And not just the proper villains, really good people, too.
你怎么不说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
我在考虑 -考虑什么 肯定行
I'm just absorbing. Come on, this would work.
我可以对你很尖锐
I can be tough on you.
谁能比你太太问的问题更尖锐
Who can be tougher on you than your wife?
世界上还有谁 能比我更懂你
If there's anyone in this world who can get under your skin
我倒想知道 这人是谁
better than me, I'd like to know who it is.
明早B演播室空出来给我们 甚至还可以录制
We can get Studio B tomorrow morning. We can even record it.
哦 不好意思 你在打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. You're on the phone.
是希拉
It's Sheila.
是托比吗
Is that Toby?
是玛德琳
It's Madeline.
她跟你打招呼
She says hi.
她也是
Hi back.
把电♥话♥给托比 他在旁边吗 我跟他说
Get me Toby. Is he there? Let me talk to him.
嗯 托比不在这 我打给他 马上就打
Er, yeah, well, Toby isn't... Or... Or I'll phone him. I'll just phone him.
我们可以借用间演播室模拟正式采访
We can use one of the studios. Do it properly.
托比想让玛德琳采访 他建议的玛德琳
Toby thinks Madeline should do it. Toby suggested Madeline.
那你觉得呢
And what did you say?
我 我们还没讨论出结果
Well, we're only just, er, starting to talk about it.
道格拉斯 你觉得呢
Douglas, what did you say?
我们才开始正式讨论这事
Er, we... We're literally discussing right now.
我 还是玛德琳 你觉得呢
Me or Madeline. What did you say?
噢 这下可好 多新鲜的事
Oh, this is good. This is... This is brand new.
还真没遇到过这种事
This is... This is uncharted.
老实说 你就是在比
Basically, you're getting competitive
谁更能把我撕成碎片
over who can tear me apart best.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
道格拉斯
Douglas?
你选谁
Who is winning?
嗨 我在 -啊 道格拉斯 是我 本特利
Hello? Yes. -Ah, Douglas. It's me, Bently.
不用回电♥话♥ 只是想说些支持你的话
Don't phone back. I just wanted to leave a message of support.
不是 我在听 本特利 这不是语♥音♥信箱
No, no, this is me, Bently. This isn't voicemail.
黎明前的夜 总是最黑暗的
It's always darkest before the dawn.
不是 我在听呢 本特利 的确如此 没错吧
No, I'm here, Bently. Is it though? Is that true?
目前是黎明将至的灰暗时刻 不是吗
It's more of a sort of light grey, isn't it?
不是语♥音♥ 我在听 本特利 -哦 不重要
This isn't... I'm here. Bently... Never mind.
有时 即使黎明前夕 也仿佛暗无天日
At some point, at some point prior to dawn, it's very, very dark.
但是 道格拉斯 无论前方多黑暗
But... But Douglas, however dark it gets,
你一定要永远记得黎明会来临
you must always remember that the dawn will come,
曙光会重返
that the light will return.
除非你在黑暗中死去 但这是不可能的
Unless you die in the night. But that's never gonna happen.
虽然死亡迟早会来 但绝对不是因为这事
Well, it is someday but let's not get bogged down with that.
谁说你将在夜里死去
Who says you're gonna die at night,
你这把年纪 随时随地都可能死
you could die at any time at your age.
要么在阳光明媚的沙滩上
On a sunny day on a beach,
要么在你沉浸幸福安稳的日子里
just when you're feeling happy and safe.
这也是我想要的结束方式
That's how I'd like to go or in a helicopter.
或者在直升机上离开 我还没坐过直升机
Never been in a helicopter.
最好能提前体验一下 再结束人生
It'd be good to get that in before the end.
无论如何 我想说
Anyway, listen,
我知道你在想过去的种种丑闻
I know what you're thinking. All those other scandals,
那些人被无情的媒体炒作
all those lives crushed beyond repair
最后无不以悲剧收场
by the cruel media jaws of inexorable tragedy.
你就会想起
You're thinking of, erm...
看我这记性 叫什么来着
Oh, God, what's-his-name,
哦 还有那个谁
er, and that other one,
但 但听我说
but... But listen...
这事还没那么严重
Listen, you're not in their level of trouble.
你还没那么高关注度
You don't have their profile.
但这事之后 你可能关注度会高点
Well, you may do after this,
不管怎样 我的意思是 肯定有人
but, anyway, the point is that for every life
招架不住 一蹶不振
utterly destroyed by this sort of thing,
但 完美渡劫的也总是大有人在
there's always someone who gets through it perfectly well.
目前我想不起来名字 但
I can't think of any at the moment, but...
哦 鲍勃·吉尔道夫
Oh, Bob Geldof!
他就从没被麻烦缠身过
He's never been in any trouble.
他做了"拯救生命"慈善演出
He did Live Aid.
我在旺兹沃思的餐厅见过他一面
Met him once in a Harvester in Wandsworth.
他人很好说话 带点爱尔兰口音
Lovely man despite the brogue.
还有安琪拉·瑞彭
Angela Rippon,
在肯德基也有过一面之缘
met her too in a KFC.
她很漂亮
Beautiful woman.
握力巨大
Tremendous grip strength.
说实话 我让她很生气 因为我插队了
In fairness, I'd made her angry because I jumped the queue...
挺好笑
Ironic.
什么 我就是觉得好笑
Excuse me? -I was just thinking. Ironic.
什么好笑
What is?
你错把司机当撰稿人了
Well, you mistaking a driver for a writer?
噢 你也听说了
Oh, you heard about that.
对 我就是那个司机
Well, yeah, it was me.
对对 我知道 我也是这个意思
Yes. Yes, I know. Yeah, that's what I meant.
哦 这样 我还是觉得好笑
Oh, okay. I was just saying, ironic.
知道为什么吗 -不知道
You know why? No.
因为我觉得我也能当撰稿人 哦
Because I think I might be a writer. Okay.
我有很多构思 -哦 不错
Having lots of concepts. -Oh, good.
目前有构思情景喜剧的想法
I'm having a concept for a sitcom at the moment.
情景喜剧没出路了
Sitcom's dead.
是吗 -没错 死胡同
Is it? Yep. Dead.
这太扫兴了
Well, that's disappointing.
刚有个构思
Just had a concept.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么有出路 -电影吧 票房♥大卖♥♥的电影
What's not dead? Er, movies, big movies.
哦 那我应该构思一部电影 -对
Okay, so I should have a concept for a movie then. Yeah.
你做电影吗
You involved in movies? -
不做
No.
道格拉斯 你决定了吗 你必须得选择
Douglas, have you chosen? You have to choose.
两个人都准备采访你呢
They are both prepping to interview you.
哦 好
Yes, I chose. -Oh.
你告诉她了吗 -是的
Oh, okay. Did you tell her? Yeah.
好 很好
Right.
怎么样
Good. How did it go down?
是啊 猜到了
Yeah, I bet.
好 没关系 明天见
Okay, no worries. See you tomorrow.
我刚构思了部电影 -啊 老天
I've got a concept for a movie now. Oh, Christ.
不好意思 我有点...
Er, sorry. I just...
没事 没关系 只是初步想法
No, it's no problem. Just, er, early stages.
当然 肯定的
Yeah, of course. Obviously.
所以 你太太怎么样了
So how's the wife?
我们把这次当做真实采访好吗
So, we will treat this like a real interview.
中间没有停顿 一直到结束为止
Okay. No pit stops this time around.
就一直推进 好吗
We'll just keep pressing on, okay?
过程全程录制 之后再回顾
We'll have the recording, we'll review afterwards.
好
Yeah.
你想好了吧 -当然
You're really sure about this? -Of course.
我是说 选她
I mean, her.
对 -行 你做主
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表