剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
Since I was seven years old...
你就是我的榜样
You were mine.
我真的 -不 别
I'm so... -No, don't.
别说了
Don't.
那你为什么回来 -没什么原因 事儿就交给你处理吧
Why did you come back? -No reason. I'll leave you to it.
希望很快就见到你
See you soon, I hope.
我想说 祝你好运
I mean, good luck with it all.
真的 祝你好运 这值得
Really, best of luck. It's worth it.
无论你得艰难跋涉付出多少 这都是值得的
Whatever shit you have to wade through, it really is worth it.
玛德琳 什么 你搞什么鬼 天啊
Madeline, what the fuck? What the fuck are you doing?
你在搞什么名堂 -事先声明
Jesus. What the hell are you doing? -To be clear...
操 老天啊 -我非常想要这份工作
Fuck! God! -I'd love the job.
文件都搞成一团糊了
Fucking ruined!
但永远别想让我陪睡
But I'd never sleep with anyone I work with. What's wrong with you?
还有 你配不上我 别妄想吃天鹅肉了
Also, I'm out of your league so stop being ridiculous.
以及 再次声明 不不不 快收起来
And to clarify. No, no, no, no. Put that away.
我从不相信所谓女性权益
I don't believe in women's rights. -No, put that phone away!
因为我觉得 那根本就是伪命题
Because I don't believe there's any such thing. -No, stop!
我只认人♥权♥
I believe there are human rights. -
人♥权♥遭到侵犯 不应该去加入什么运动
Denying someone's human rights isn't a reason to join movement,
或者去游♥行♥出书 举标语
or go on a march, write a book,
写小作文 高谈姐妹情谊
carry a placard or blog about the sisterhood.
这就是一场战争
It's an act of war.
必须去反击
It's a reason to retaliate.
所以 不论如何
So, in every possible sense,
你都别想搞我
don't fuck with me.
看好了 托比 这就叫坚韧
There you go, Toby, robust!
我们现在位于海伊文学节现场
We are here at the Hay Festival
与玛德琳·克罗展开对谈
talking to Madeline Crow,
她刚刚接棒前同事 道格拉斯·贝洛斯
who has just taken over as lead presenter on Live At 6
成为《六点现场》节目首席主持人
from her former colleague Douglas Bellowes,
道格拉斯近期可谓人尽皆知
who I'm sure most of us know by now
在一段手♥机♥视频疯狂传播过后 他引咎辞职
resigned when a mobile phone video went viral on social media.
我想 你应该不介意就此事发表评论吧
I don't suppose you'd care to comment on any of that.
不 当然不介意
No, I really wouldn't.
想必对你来说 也不好过吧
Ah, but it must have been very difficult for you
听见恶言出自昔日同事之口
to hear those words coming out of the mouth of a colleague
还是多年来的老搭档
who you've worked with for years.
人言可畏 也是常事
People say things. It happens.
没错 但关于道格拉斯·贝洛斯的谣言 已经流传很久了
Yes, but there have been rumours for a very long time now
例如 他那有问题的立场态度
about Douglas Bellowes' problematic attitudes.
你如今的上任被视为世界各地女性的共同胜利
Your appointment is seen as a victory for women everywhere.
我觉得是我自己的胜利 -当然 是
I thought it was a victory for me. -Well, it is.
谢谢 -同时 也是全体女性的
Thank you. -And for all women.
现在 我们来看一下 结束了道格拉斯·贝洛斯职业生涯的那段视频
Now, let's see that video that ended Douglas Bellowes' career.
在座的一些观众可能会感到冒犯
Some of you may find this offensive.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这些对话在工作场合很不合适
This is an inappropriate conversation for the workplace,
我正在录像
and I'm documenting it.
道格拉斯 离开这里 出去
Douglas, out of here! Out.
你也出去
Yeah, you, too.
好了宝贝 你现在可以关掉录像了
Okay, love, you can switch that off right now.
外面那位是我的客户 相信我
That's my client out there,
只要有我在 谁都休想偷♥拍♥到他
and trust me, no one gets a sneaky little video of him while I'm around.
为什么你要人帮着写笑话
Why do you need help with the joke?
他在给你写笑话吗 你怎么就不能说实话
Is he making up a joke for you? Why can't you just tell the truth?
因为我在电视台工作
Because I work in television.
因为这里是电视新闻演播室
Because this is a television news studio,
而真♥相♥ 有时需要稍微添油加醋
and the truth needs a little help now and then.
我就告诉你吧
Because between you and me,
即使我们有勇气说出来 或者在一开始
our audience wouldn't understand the truth
就知道事情的来龙去脉
even if we had the guts to tell it
观众也根本理解不了真♥相♥
or knew what it was in the first place.-
别担心 我已经和那个录像的贱♥人♥说了
Don't worry, I've had a word with that bitch who was videoing,
让她缩回爱女圈子里去 不会再惹事了
she's back in her lesbian box. She'll be no trouble.
什么圈子 -我就这么一说
Her what box? -It's an expression.
才不是
It really isn't.
再碰上职业危机的话 记得找我来捞你啊
Let me know if you need your career saving again. I'm here for you.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
好吧 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
你介意我做点自己的事吗 -不介意
Erm, do you mind if I do some work? -No.
成人喜剧点子 背景为电视新闻编辑室
Idea for sex comedy set in TV newsroom.
备选标题
Possible title...
道...
Doug...
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表