剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
支持我 帮助我
Get my back. Support me.
小心你保护的人 知人知面不知心
热度在下降吗 -有一点
Is it slowing? -A bit.
有人转发吗 是媒体吗
Anyone picking up on it? Any press?
肯定有
Someone's bound to.
海伊文学节 道格拉斯 的采访
The Hay Festival, Douglas's interview...
怎么了
What about it?
我听到一个谣传 我不能透露信息来源
I heard a rumour. I cannot divulge the source.
是皮特吗 -对
Is it Peter? -Yes.
什么谣传 -他们换掉了采访道格拉斯的记者
What's the rumour? -They've switched Douglas's interviewer.
他们保证过 会是加文
They promised us Gavin.
不会是加文了 他们要派一名女记者来
It's not gonna be Gavin. It's gonna be a woman. -Which one?
哪个女记者 -我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 那我们也不清楚
Okay, well, then, we're not any clearer.
但是 是从《新闻之夜》来的
But it's a Newsnight one.
噢 老天
Oh, dear Christ.
抱歉 抱歉 我应该敲门的
Sorry. Sorry. I should have knocked.
道格拉斯 有个新情况
Er, Douglas, there's been a development.
海伊文学节的人 -他们取消采访了吗
The Hay people... -Have they cancelled?
没有 他们换了采访者
Er, no, they are changing the interviewer.
会是个女记者 -谁
It's gonna be a woman. -Which one?
《新闻之夜》的 -啊 操
A Newsnight one. -Oh, fuck!
这就表明 采访可能会有一点
Which does rather suggest they might be going a bit,
你懂的 女权 无意冒犯 -冒犯
you know, feminist. No offence. -Offence?
所以 但愿不会发生 但是他们估计想要聊聊那个笑话
So, God forbid, they might wanna talk about the joke.
托比 抱歉... 有一条新的转发
Toby, sorry, there's... There's been a retweet.
玛德琳的推特被转发了
Madeline's been retweeted.
好吧
Okay.
但这次是个大V
But it's a big one.
谁
Who?
是的 是我转发了玛德琳的推特
Yeah. I retweeted. I retweeted Madeline.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
但是 我们正努力平息舆♥论♥
But we are trying to close this down.
结束这场闹剧
We're trying to end this!
别冲我喊 -我没有
Don't shout at me. -I'm not shouting!
我在维护他 他为什么不能转发我
I was defending him. Why wouldn't he retweet me?
因为我们希望这件事快点结束 -别喊了
Because we want this to be over! -Stop shouting!
我没在喊
I'm not shouting!
哦 我妻子打来了
Oh, it's my wife.
我不插手了 -你不用这样
I'll step out. -No, you don't have to.
肯定就是 -玛德琳 借一步说话
I'm sure it's just... -Madeline, a word.
我知道你要说什么 -什么鬼啊
I know what you're gonna say. -What the fuck?
操操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
是的 我转发了玛德琳的推特
Yeah, I retweeted Madeline.
操操操 -如果我不这样做 就太奇怪了
Fuck, fuck... -I thought it would look odd if I didn't.
她在维护我 -操
She was defending me. Fuck!
好吧 别在意这件事了
Look, never mind that now.
你本来是去让她删除推文的
You were going to get her to delete it.
啊 你不是说这招不管用吗
Well, you said yourself that wasn't useful.
你转发她的推特就有用了
How is retweeting her useful?
别管玛德琳了
Never mind Madeline.
海伊文学节那边换了记者
They've switched the interviewer for Hay.
是个女的
It's a woman.
《新闻之夜》的 -操
A Newsnight one. -Fuck!
托比认为 他们知道那个玩笑的事 并且会当面提出来
Toby thinks they know about the joke, and they're gonna bring it up.
你怎么想 我应该取消采访吗
What do you think? I should cancel, shouldn't I?
你被指控性别歧视
You're being accused of sexism,
现在还要取消采访
and now you're going to cancel an interview
就因为他们换了个女记者
because they're switching the interviewer to a woman.
哦对 那样会造成误解
Yeah, that could be misinterpreted.
不是误解 根本就是此地无银三百两
That's not misinterpreted. That's just interpreted.
现在告诉我 你究竟为什么要转发她的推特
Now you tell me why in the name of God, did you retweet her?
因为我如果不发 就会显得很奇怪
Because it would look odd if I didn't.
不 才不会 -会 一定会
No, it wouldn't. -Yes, I think it would.
我确信 -谁跟你说的
I really do. -Who told you that?
我们讨论过了
We discussed it.
玛德琳告诉你的 -听着 别管那个该死的推特了
Madeline told you that? Look, forget the bloody tweet.
该死的采访要怎么弄
What about the bloody interview?
你得有所准备 -我知道
You need to prep. -I know.
不 我是说真正的彩排
No, I mean actually rehearsal.
你得要预演这次采访 -什么
You need an interview rehearsal. -A what?
采访彩排
An interview rehearsal.
我们会找一个高手 信得过的人
We'll find someone really good. Someone we can trust,
给你安排一场史上最难受的采访
who'll give you the hardest time possible,
360度无死角地攻击你
who'll come at you from every angle,
但你要咬牙坚持练习
but you need practise.
同意 -比尔可以做到 或者弗朗西斯
Agreed. -Bill could do it, or Francis.
卡斯有点"菜"了 但女性的视角会有帮助
Cass, is a bit vegan, but a woman would be good.
好 但是听好了 道格拉斯
Yeah. -But listen, Douglas.
不能是玛德琳 -好的
Not Madeline.
玛德琳不能插手这件事 是谁都不能是玛德琳 -好的
Okay. -You keep Madeline out of this. Anyone but Madeline. Okay.
因为我以我的生命发誓 你不能相信这个女人
Because I swear on my life, you cannot trust that woman.
我明白 -不不不 你真的不能信她
I know. No, no, no, you really can't.
知道了
I know.
是你嘴上这么说 你真的明白吗
Yeah, you say that, but actually, do you?
我明白 真的明白了
I do. I really do.
她在玩弄你 -她怎么了
She plays you. She what?
玛德琳她在玩弄你 -不是啊 她没有
Madeline, she plays you. Oh, no, she doesn't.
你今天本来是去警告她的
You went in today to read her the riot act.
但是她才花了多长时间 就从你这得到了她想要的
How long did it take her to get you doing exactly what she wanted?
不过几分钟 你就和初心
How many minutes before you were doing the exact opposite of
背道而驰了
what you went in there to do?
你本来是去让她注销推特账号♥的
You were going to get her to delete her Twitter account.
结果却是你转发了她的推特
Instead, you retweeted her.
她玩弄你于股掌之间 你明白吗 -嗯 不对 我明白
She played you. Do you get that? Well, you know I do.
我想说我明白 我懂 -等一下 我五分钟之后给你回电♥话♥
I mean, I do. I get it. Hang on. I'll call you back in five.
你有时间吗 -我们想到了一个主意
You got a moment? We've had an idea. A rehearsal.
排练 来一场采访彩排
An interview rehearsal.
这样 我们把你放在聚光灯下
Okay, so we'll put you in the spotlight
然后向你抛出所有尖酸刻薄的问题
and throw everything at you
直到你就算在睡梦中也能应对自如
until you can answer every question in your sleep.
我们会安排一个真正能为难你的人 全力以赴地
Yeah, we get someone who can really needle you. You know, really go for it.
打击你 直到你学会如何神态自若地反击回去
Punch you till you learn how to smile and knock it away.
道格拉斯 别一副这种表情
Douglas, take that look off your face.
什么表情 -我的回答是不行
What look? -The answer is no.
你在说什么 -我不会做的 不能是我
I'm sorry? -No, I won't do it. It can't be me.
我不能帮你彩排 -显然不行
I can't do the prep interview. Obviously not.
好吧 好吧 有道理 对
Okay, well, fair enough, yeah.
一定得是其他人 专业人士 但不是我
It has to be someone else. Someone good, but someone else.
嗯 好吧 你说得对 -对 显然如此
Well, fine, yeah... Yeah, for the obvious reasons.
对 好的 好好好
Yeah. -Okay. Okay, good.
为什么 -很显然的嘛
What reasons? Well, the obvious ones?
什么很显然 -你懂的 你们俩
What obvious ones? You know, you two.
就是 简直了你俩 -你什么意思
Just that, really. You two. What does that even mean?
就是 怎么说呢
There is...How does one put it?
我不明白 怎么说
I don't know. How does one?
你俩有某种化学反应感情
You two have a certain chemistry,
相互的 你懂的 那种东西
a warmth, a mutual, you know, thing.
这么说吧 我想你们俩都会很难完全
I think you both find it very hard to be sufficiently, erm,
对对方 铁面无私
well, let's say, dispassionate about each other.
你在暗示什么 -我没暗示任何事
What are you implying? -I'm not implying anything.
我们是搭档
We're co-presenters.
我们一起工作 仅此而已 我们是专业的主持人
We present together, that's all. We're professional.
当然了 谁说不是了
Of course you're professionals. No one's saying you aren't.
我们之间不掺杂任何私人感情
There's nothing for us to be dispassionate about.
我想说的是 -住嘴托比 他说得对
All I'm trying to suggest, very gently... -Shut up, Toby. He's right.
应该由我来
I should do it.
我会的 我来做吧 我帮你彩排
I will. I'll do it. I'll do the prep interview.
不 我能插一句吗 我不认为 -真的 我没事 你赢了
No. Can I just, I don't think... -Honestly, it's fine.
我会做的
You win, I'll do it.
你确定吗 -当然
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表