剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
It could show up anytime.
好啊 如果还有更多我跳舞的视频 记得告诉我
Well, let me know if there's any more of my dancing.
克劳迪娅肯定会很高兴的 确实
I'm sure Claudia would be happy. -Yeah.
你只能找到这些了
Because that's all you're gonna find.
你听起来很自信啊 -因为我确实很自信
You sound very confident. That's because I am very confident.
你介意我考验一下你的这份自信吗
Do you mind if I put your confidence to the test?
因为我有一条已经准备好的推文
Because I have a tweet ready to go here.
"请上传你拍到的有关近期婚礼上
"Please post any footage you have of Douglas Bellowes
道格拉斯·贝洛斯和他的性别歧视笑话的任何视频"
"and his sexist joke at recent wedding."
你同意我这么发吗
Are you happy for me to post that?
你来真的吗 -别停 继续拍
I... I... Is that real? -No cutting. Keep it flowing.
嗯 我觉得我们该暂停一下了 -珍 别停
Yeah. I think maybe we should stop. -Jenn, do not cut!
别乱了节奏 流速 托比 -没事 托比 没事的
It's all about flow speed, Toby! -It's okay, Toby. It's fine.
只是排练 -不停下
This is just a rehearsal.
现在就停 你真要发这条推文吗
No, cut, cut now... Are you actually gonna tweet that?
不 这只是排练
No, it's just a rehearsal. Kirsty, can I ask,
我能问一下吗 你平常就这么采访吗
is this how you normally conduct interviews?
问问题吗 -发推特
Asking questions? -Posting on Twitter.
这是否说明你不同意我发这条推文
Does that mean you're not happy for me to post this?
动员一群推特暴徒可算不上是做新闻
It means appealing to a Twitter mob is not journalism.
你把你的观众看成暴徒吗 -不 我是说推特暴徒 不是说我的观众
Do you think of your audience as a mob? -No, I said Twitter. Not my audience.
推特上除了你的观众 还有谁关注你
Who follows you on Twitter except your audience?
哦 烦死了
Oh, for Christ's sake!
好吧 我觉得我们也许该暂停一下
Okay. I think maybe we should stop for a while. -No!
不要 -她在用激将法
She's winding you up.
哦 她倒是想呢 -她要得手了
No, she's trying to. She's succeeding.
你被激怒了
You're getting angry,
你需要停下来冷静一下 -不
you need to stop and calm down. -No.
发吧
Do it.
你在等什么 发呀
Well, what are you waiting for?
点击发送
Do it. Press send.
这是
It's a...
推特的热门帖子
It's a popular thread on Twitter.
我们也许很快就会得到答案 -嗯 真的吗
We might get an answer quite fast. -Hmm, will you, though?
你看 你已经做过调查了
Because, you see you've already done the research,
那些问题你都问过了
you've already asked all those questions.
再问他们一遍又能有什么不同呢
So what difference is asking them again gonna make?
我猜 我们只能等着瞧了
I suppose we'll have to see.
不过呢
Well?
不过什么 -轮到你了
Well, what? -On you go.
该你发了 -我
You now. -Me?
婚礼上大部分都是你的亲友
Most of the people at that wedding were your friends and family.
他们可能觉得不该把你喝醉的视频发出来
They might be reticent about posting a video of you drunk.
你很清楚这一点
You know that, of course, that's
也许这就是为什么你这么自信
you know, probably why you're so confident.
但是 如果你说你同意 很可能就打消了他们的顾虑
But if you give your blessing, that will probably encourage them.
除非你不想这么做
Unless you don't want to.
好了 我觉得我们必须暂停了
Okay. I think we should definitely stop now.
你想暂停吗 道格拉斯
Do you want to stop, Douglas?
你有理由暂停吗 -妈妈 没事的
Do you have a reason to stop? Mum, it's okay.
克劳迪娅 你不懂 拜托
Claudia, you don't understand.
妈 别插手 爸爸和我聊过了
Please... -Mum, don't interfere. Dad and I had a conversation.
没事的 对吧 爸爸
This is all fine. Isn't it, Dad?
我应该说什么 -你想说什么就说什么
What am I supposed to say? Anything you want to say.
道格拉斯 -没事 只是在排练
Douglas... -I'm fine. It's just a rehearsal.
这样如何
How about this?
"请上传任何有关我不专业行为的
Please post any video evidence
"视频证据
of my unprofessional conduct.
够了吗 加上"我同意上传
Enough? With my blessing.
我同意上传
With my blessing.
加话题"信心十足" -好
Hashtag "totalconfidence". -Fine.
我开玩笑呢 -没事 我不介意
Actually, that was a joke. -No, I don't mind.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 你忘了一件事
You know what your trouble is? You're forgetting something.
我♥干♥这行三十多年了 我知道自己在做什么
I've been at this over 30 years. I know what I'm doing.
我知道什么时候麦克风是开着的 我知道什么时候镜头在对着我
I know when my mic is live. I know when there's a camera on me...
我可以告诉你 玛德琳
And you can take it from me, Madeline,
我百分之百自信 千分之千确定
total confidence, cast-iron guarantee,
我讲那个故事的时候 没人在拍我
no one was recording me when I told that story.
什么故事 那个你不记得讲过的故事吗
What story? The specific one you can't remember telling?
所以 让我理解一下
So...Getting my head around this.
你没有讲那个故事
You didn't tell that story.
你不记得讲过任何故事
You don't remember telling any story,
但你记得先检查有没有镜头
but you remember checking for cameras first?
我 我说错了 -哦 你说错了
I... I misspoke. -Oh, you misspoke.
可不是吗
Didn't you just.
我们来总结一下 我们得到的信息
Let's just summarise what we've established.
你确实讲了一个关于你同事的性别歧视的故事
You did tell a sexist story about your colleague.
你心知肚明 你讲了
You remember doing so perfectly well,
但你对所有人撒谎
and you've been lying about it to everyone,
包括你的家人
including your own family,
因为 你为自己的行为感到羞耻
out of shame at your own conduct.
停
Cut.
结束了
We're done.
我能确认一件事吗
Can I just clarify something?
没人真的在推特上发了什么 对吧
Nobody actually tweeted anything, correct?
天哪 你担心的就是这个吗
Christ, is that what you're worrying about?
如果我们进一步激化了局势
If we start stirring up this situation, it becomes very difficult
事情可就覆水难收了
to put the genie back in the bottle.
这是排练
It's a rehearsal.
我的手♥机♥在这里都没有信♥号♥♥
My phone doesn't even get a signal down here.
问问道格拉斯 我每次都得借他的
Ask Douglas. I always have to borrow his.
我去 你没发吧
Christ... You didn't.
你没发吧 你没真发吧 没有吧
You didn't. You didn't. You didn't. Douglas!
该死啊
Fuck!
谢谢 珍 你可以去歇着了
Thank, Jenn, we won't be needing you now.
该死 该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
你脑子里怎么想的 这是彩排
It was a rehearsal!
操 我♥操♥啊
Fuck! Fuck!
删帖吧 该死 你赶紧删帖吧 -怎么了 这有什么关系
Delete it! For fuck's sake, just delete it! -Why? What for? What does it matter?
不用删啊 妈妈 没事的
He doesn't need to, Mum. It's okay.
克劳迪娅 够了 快删帖 老天啊
Claudia, enough! Delete it! For Christ's sake,
不可能有人录到 不可能
there is no footage. There can't be.
没人录到 那个你从未讲过的笑话吗
No footage of the joke you didn't tell? Of any joke!
但凡是我讲的笑话 都不可能有人录到
Of any joke I might have told.
我总会先检查 是否有人在拍的
I always check if I'm on camera.
克劳迪娅 我真的不记得自己讲了什么笑话
Claudia, I don't remember what joke I told,
但不论那是什么 都不可能出格
but whatever it was, it was harmless,
而且不可能有人录到 -好
and it was not on camera. -Okay.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
嗯 我相信你 已经有人转帖了
Yes. I do, yes. It's already being retweeted.
真的相信我吗 -我相信你
Really, do you? -I believe you.
该死 一大堆转帖了 -克劳迪娅
Bloody retweeted everywhere.
爸 我相信你 带"信心十足"标签的那种
Claudia? -Dad, I believe you. Hashtag, "totalconfidence".
这样吧 我也一起转发
You know what? I'm retweeting it, too.
不行 克劳迪娅 不不不 停手 -爸爸又没撒谎
No, Claudia. No, no, no. Stop! He's not lying.
爸爸从不骗我的 -你这是故意的吗
He doesn't lie to me. -Was this on purpose?
你知道自己在做什么吗 -我很清楚自己在做什么
Did you know what you were doing? I knew exactly what I was doing.
我在帮着彩排
I was rehearsing.
是你丈夫没搞清楚状况
It was your husband who got confused.
好 现在我们要做的就是关掉
Okay. What we need to do, we need to close this down...
闭嘴 别说了 所有人统统给我闭嘴
Shut up. Just shut up. Everybody just shut up!
来 让我来 现在的情况
Let me explain what's going to happen now,
以免有谁智商不够 搞不清楚
in case anyone is stupid enough not to understand.
整个事件从" 道格拉斯 讲没讲黄段子"
The story changes from "Did Douglas tell a dodgy joke"
倒向了"谁有录像"
to "Who has the footage"?
而如果没人录到 就会再变成"谁听过那段子"
If no one shows up, it becomes "Who heard the joke"?
现在剩下的唯一问题就是 婚礼上你聊过天的所有朋友中
The only question left is which of your friends
究竟哪位会先出手把你卖♥♥了
you spoke to at the wedding will throw you under the bus first.
但凡你真的讲过
If you told that story...
就必然会流传出来 道格拉斯
it's coming out, Douglas.
一定会出来 -听着 先听我说
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表