剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表
Of course you're allowed outside.
那既然我在外面都是安全的
Well, if it's safe for me to be outside,
开着大门为什么会不安全
why isn't it safe to leave the door open?
克劳迪娅 家里有很多贵重物品
Claudia, there's a lot of valuable stuff in this house
你可能会觉得很意外 我们不想这些东西被偷走
and surprisingly enough, we don't want it stolen.
哦 所以你只关心你的财产
Oh, so it's all about your possessions,
我被强♥奸♥了也没人在乎
and who cares if I get raped?
行了 你能不能别每次一跟我说话
Please, can you stop finding a reason to argue with me
就找理由吵架
every single time we speak?
别挑我毛病
Stop criticising me!
克劳迪娅 能不能别这样
Oh, Claudia, please, can it not be like this?
别每次对话都搞成这样
Not every single time we talk.
哦 现在你要哭了
Oh, now you're gonna cry.
妈 你总是动不动就哭 别再这么对我了
You always start crying, Mum. Stop doing that to me.
我没对你怎么样啊 -别吼
I'm not doing anything to you! Stop shouting!
嘿 -爸 有人没关正门
Hey. -Dad, somebody left the front door open
我妈直接就认定是我♥干♥的
and Mum just assumes it was me.
因为就是你干的 -别揪着不放了 妈
Because it was you. Let it go, Mum.
喝点吗 谢谢 我太需要了 再不喝点红酒我就要死了
Drink? -Oh, please. God, yes. Give me wine or give me death.
她简直没完没了 随时随地冲我发火
She never stops. She goes at me all the time.
就好像只是看我一眼 就能让她火冒三丈
Like just looking at me sends her into a rage.
我们一有眼神接触 她的肩膀就绷紧了
The minute we make eye contact, her shoulders flex.
像是鼓起来了一样 跟救生衣似的
They just sort of pop up like an emergency life jacket.
她19岁了嘛 -有时候她会跟我到厕所
She's 19. Sometimes she follows me to the loo,
站在门外还要一直跟我吵
stands outside the door and just keeps going.
我坐在马桶上 还要受她的数落
I am critiqued sitting on the loo.
她现在确实比较暴躁
Yeah, she's kind of intense at the moment.
我在她说话的时候冲马桶
I flushed while she was talking.
她说那是轻度冒犯
She called it a micro-aggression.
你最近又没看邮件
You're not reading your emails again.
有个海伊的人想见你 你知道什么情况吗
Someone from Hay wants to talk to you. Does that make sense?
嗯 海伊文学节的 我跟你说过 我要接受采访
The Hay Festival. I told you, I'm doing an interview.
关于什么的采访 -应该是关于我的吧
What about? Well, me, I hopefully,
别的我也不太了解
I don't really know about anything else.
不 说认真的 关于什么的采访
No, but seriously, what's it about?
没什么 那就好别发表观点
It's not about anything. Well, keep it that way. No opinions.
可能会有人听到
People might be listening.
可能会 观点容易招惹是非
Might be? Opinions are blood in the water.
要敢于冷漠
Dare to be bland.
我的观点有什么问题吗 -你也没有自己的观点啊 亲爱的
What's wrong with my opinions? You don't have opinions, darling.
你只知道找个由头表示不满
You're just cross at whatever's available.
好吧 那我就冷漠呗 -冷漠是好事 冷漠才能长久
Okay, bland. I'll be bland. Bland is good. Bland survives.
言归正传 玛德琳她到底在搞什么鬼
Anyway. Madeline. What the hell is Madeline up to?
平心而论 她只是想帮我
Look, in fairness, she was just being supportive.
得了吧 你不会还要帮她说话吧
Oh, no, come on, you're not going to defend her.
她评论那条推特 是在维护我 你看
She commented on the tweet in my defence, look.
但通过评论那条推特
And by commenting on the tweet,
她把那条推特转发给了200万人
she retweeted the tweet to two million people,
其中大多数人本来绝对没有机会刷到的
most of whom would never have seen it any other way,
这里面还有媒体的人
some of whom are press.
她有200万粉丝 你敢信吗 -很正常啊
Can you believe she's got two million followers? Yes.
那么报社那边 你怎么看
Okay, then the papers. What do you think?
你们会对这件事感兴趣吗 -不知道 应该不会
Would your lot bother with this? Dunno. Don't think so.
你可是编辑啊 -我又不能有所偏袒
Well, you're the editor. I can't play favourites.
如果这一天没什么大事的话 说不定能登上第五版
I can see it on page five if it's a slow day.
振作点
Cheer up.
可能会发生些严重事件 现在正在打仗
There might be an atrocity. Well, there's a war.
每月第二个星期三 都会发生洪水
There's flooding every second Wednesday.
还有气候危机 -我是指 真正的严重事件
There's a climate crisis. -I mean a proper atrocity.
《蓝彼得》节目中的某人 直播自♥慰♥
Someone off Blue Peter having a wank on webcam.
哦 老天 -突然用跨性别人士过去的名字称呼他们
Oh, for Christ's sake. -A drive-by deadnaming.
某个王室成员 对少数群体稍有失礼
A... A royal being slightly off-hand to a minority.
世界上还是有真正的新闻的 不是吗
There is still actual news in the world, isn't there?
还有不少事情在发生的
I mean, things are still happening.
还是说 它们都暂停了 只是我没发现
Or did it all just stop, and I didn't notice,
亲爱的 世界上到处都是记者想见到的
Darling, there is all the human misery
各种人类灾祸和苦难
and suffering a journalist could wish for,
但在我们生活的世界 新闻播报员一屁♥股♥就能
but we live in a world where a newsreader's arse
把一场战争从头版头条上挤下去
can push a war off the front page,
而你 亲爱的 不管你喜不喜欢
and you, my dear, like it or not,
你就是那名备受瞩目的新闻播报员
are in possession of a newsreader's arse.
做事小心些
Handle it with care.
按托比说的 我的嗓音才是我的致命武器
According to Toby, my voice is an instrument of death.
现在变成我的屁♥股♥了 -它们都很棒 宝贝
Is it my arse now? They're both good, honey.
只是 记住该用哪边说话
Just remember which one to talk out of.
玛德琳不是在维护你
Madeline was not defending you.
她当然是在维护我 我们是朋友 -不 你们是同事
Of course she was. We're friends. -No, you're colleagues.
我们是一条线上的 我们是一个团体
We're on the same side. We're a team.
你看看她说的是什么
Look at what she actually said.
好啊 看看
Yeah, Look at it.
"大家别信 我的主持搭档不会这样"
"Don't believe this. Not my co-presenter."
所以 她是在说 她不相信她的搭档会这样做
So she's saying she doesn't believe her co-presenter behaved like that
因为她非常了解他的为人 没错 这很好
because she knows him so well. Exactly. That's good.
又或者 她是在说 你的行为令人难以置信
Or she's describing your behaviour as unbelievable
并且表达 她不想再与你合作了
and saying she no longer wants you as her co-presenter.
你这样想吗
Do you think?
大标题"不是我的主持搭档” 玛德琳·克罗 如是说
Headline, "Not my co-presenter," says Madeline Crow.
然后是你的照片 你看起来有点醉的那种模糊的照片
Photo of you, one of the blurry ones where you look a bit drunk,
这样的照片我们有七张 旁边是一张玛德琳的照片
we have seven. Next to that, a photo of Madeline,
头发亮丽 顾盼神飞 这种照片我们有整整1200万张
shiny hair, blowjob-eyes. We've got exactly 12 million.
副标题" 道格拉斯·贝洛斯因性别歧视笑话而受到抨击'
Sub header. "Douglas Bellowes blasted for sexist joke".
你看 第一印象
You see? First impact.
就是性感的玛德琳 正在抨击肮脏的道格拉斯
It's sexy Madeline, who's blasting blurry Douglas.
当然 在文章内容里
Of course, when you read the article,
我们会写清 真正在抨击的人是
we clarify the actual blasting comes from
某个无人在意的网友 但我们的目的达成了
some guy online who no one cares about, but our work is done because,
因为 亲爱的 这之中有一个天大的秘密
my darling, here's the big, big secret.
没人会看文章内容
No one reads the article.
他们都忙着在推特上就自己得出的
They're all too busy tweeting angry opinions
缺乏依据的结论 发表愤怒的看法
about whatever conclusion they've just jumped to.
愤怒让人兴奋 去细究是苦差事 道格拉斯被抵♥制♥了
Outrage is exciting. Nuance is work. Douglas is cancelled.
但 只是一篇文章 不至于此吧
Well, I mean, it takes more than one article.
当然不止一篇
Of course it doesn't.
无罪推定原则已经不重要了吗
Well, what happened to the presumption of innocence?
那对新闻来说太慢了 -好吧 但说真的
It's too slow for the news cycle. Okay, but seriously,
你会采用这条吗 我想不会
would you run with this? I don't think so.
我觉得其他人应该也不会 因为料还不够足
I don't think anyone will. There's not enough to it,
但平心而论 玛德琳做得可真不错
but fair play to Madeline, she's given it her best shot.
她不是有意的 她只是言辞有些模糊
She didn't do it on purpose. She was just ambiguous.
那可不是模糊 而是巧妙的否认
That's not ambiguity. That's plausible deniability.
玛德琳不是那种人
Madeline's not like that.
对吧 她是那种人吗
Is she? Is she like that?
我不认识玛德琳 我只在电视上见过她
I don't know Madeline. I only see her on the telly.
我对玛德琳的了解就只有
All I know about Madeline is
你整天都在提她
you talking about her all the bloody time?
你肯定认识她的 -我们从来没说过话
Of course you know her. -We never speak.
每次我一进门 她就直接出去了
Every time I walk into a room, she walks straight out.
跟个导弹似的 往门外冲 嗖 砰 走了
Heads for the door like a missile. Whoosh, slam, gone.
我都要以为你们俩有外遇了
I'd think the two of you were having an affair
如果不是想着那下垂的胸部 -她的胸部不下垂
if it wasn't for the saggy tits. Oh, she hasn't got saggy tits.
我想说的是你的 显然你想的不是
I was thinking of yours. Apparently you weren't.
我没有想玛德琳的胸
I wasn't thinking of Madeline's tits.
事实上 你想了 -不是那种想
Actually, you were. -Not that way.
那是哪种想 带着讽刺地吗
What way, then? Ironically?
不 我只是 -你有注意到
No, I just... Have you noticed that every conversation
我们每次谈话 最后都会谈到玛德琳身上去吗
always ends up being about Madeline?
为什么什么事都能扯上她
Why is everything about her?
玛德琳是怎么想的 玛德琳今天做了什么
What does Madeline think? What's Madeline done today?
你这次又是因为什么对玛德琳很生气
Why you're cross about Madeline this time?
不 别对我笑 你俩刚刚吵架了
No, don't smile at me. You were fighting.
不 我们没有 -我听到你俩大声说话了
剧集 | 道格拉斯被取消了(2024) | 导航列表