剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
Tihomir, who uses her wealth to buy power,
还是以血统争权的米拉娜
or Mirana, who claims it by accident of birth.
你抛下了我们 放弃了自己继承王位的资格
You abandoned us, renounced your claim to the throne,
我们现在就得 乖乖接受这一切 接受你吗
and we're just supposed to accept this, and you?
我从来没有忘记我的家园和责任
I have never forgotten my home or my duty.
我多次为太阳帝权冒险犯难
I risked my life time and again for the Helio Imperium.
米拉娜公主想要派你们的儿女
Princess Mirana wants to send your sons and daughters
为银夜森林和她的女神
to bleed and die for the Nightsilver Woods.
流血丧命
And for her goddess.
如果蒙妮再现 就代表一切都结束了
If Mene returns, it means the end of everything.
还真是顺了你的野心
How convenient for your ambitions.
我们可以因为先王而敬重公主
Honor the Princess out of respect for her father,
并向提赫密尔的贡献致敬
salute Tihomir's service,
但为了这个帝国的未来
but for the empire's sake,
你们应该把权力交给自己人手上
offer the crown to one of your own.
够了 我们投票表决吧
Enough. I call for a vote.
公主还没准备好治理这个国家
The Princess is not ready to rule,
但我维持现在的职位 对这个帝国最有帮助
but I can serve the empire best as I serve it now.
我决定退出 转向支持烈焰魔导士
I withdraw my name and rise in support of the Slayer.
提赫密尔司令官提出表决
Legatus Tihomir calls the vote.
现在你头上的这个皇冠
This circle we now lay upon your head
代表的并非你的权力
represents not the scope of your power
而是你的重担
but the weight of your burden,
我们的摄政者、我们的声音
our regent, our voice,
仆人和保护者
servant, and protector.
我就是你们的声音
I am your voice,
你们的仆人、你们的保护者
your servant, your protector.
准备盾牌
Ready shields!
准备武器
Ready weapons!
-上面 -在空中
Up there! -In the sky!
搞什…
What in the hell--
太阳神称许你的勇敢
The Solar Throne commends your bravery.
我的将军回报你独力击退了蜘蛛军
My generals report you single-handedly drove off the arachnid army.
第七军团很幸运能有你出手相助
The Seventh Legion was fortunate you intervened.
是 陛下
Yes, Majesty.
但他们明明有你 怎么会需要我呢
But why did they need me when they have you?
什么意思
I beg your pardon?
你是神帝 他们明明有你 怎么还会需要我
You're God-Emperor. Why did they need me when they have you?
他们确实有我 大家都有我
They do have me. Everyone has me.
我该怎么赏赐你呢
Now, how shall I reward you?
你想要自己的军团吗 想成为议员吗
Your own legion, a seat in the senate,
还是想要封号♥
or perhaps a name?
你的军团已经给了我封号♥
Your legion gave me a name.
-烈焰魔导士 -烈焰魔导士
Slayer! Slayer!
-烈焰魔导士 -烈焰魔导士
Slayer! Slayer!
-烈焰魔导士 -烈焰魔导士
Slayer! Slayer! Slayer!
我们应该要讨论一下 帝权战争委员会的组成
We should discuss the composition of the Imperial War Council
当然是等你方便的时候
at your convenience, of course.
是 当然 先失陪了
Yes. Yes, of course. Excuse me.
我父亲坐在王位上时 我曾坐在他腿上
I used to sit in my father's lap in this chair.
完全违反了规定
It was a horrible breach of protocol.
我当时并不懂 但他好像也不在乎
I didn't understand. I'm not sure he cared.
那当然 你♥爸♥是好人
I'm sure he didn't. Your father was a decent man.
好到这地方配不上他
Too decent for this place.
确实如此 千真万确
I'm sure of that as well. I'm more sure of that than anything.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
我有一些事拖延了很久
There are things I have left undone for too long.
-那这样或许才是最好的 -你就这样想吧
Then perhaps this was for the best. -If it helps you to think so.
我并不是针对你
None of this was personal.
什么事都有针对性 这是人性
Everything is personal. That's what makes us human.
你跟我想象中的你非常不一样
You're not what I imagined you to be, or who.
我还以为你会跟夏巴拉一样
I thought you were like him, like Shabarra.
我以为你们会让状况变得更糟
I thought the two of you would make things so much worse.
状况确实变糟了 所以你也没说错
Well, things are worse, so I suppose we did.
只是跟你想象中的方式不太一样
Just not as your imagination suggested we might.
-是我误会了 -还是有挽回的余地
I was mistaken. -Not irreparably.
如果科利艾塔维胆敢攻击我们
So, you know, if the Coriel'Tauvi dare attack us,
我会亲自去银夜森林
I will travel to the Nightsilver Woods myself.
彻底毁灭他们的精灵社区 取得和平
I will make deserts of their enclaves and I will call it peace.
告辞
Your Highness.
公主
Princess.
见到你真好 你没事真好
Gods, it's good to see you, to know you're safe.
阿萨尔 让我们单独谈一下
Asar, give us a moment.
我如果知道你…
If I'd known you were, you know,
你好起来了 我就会去找你
that you'd gotten better, I would have come.
你不可能知道的
You couldn't know.
-你应该要告诉我的 -我们没有告诉任何人
You should have told me. -We told no one.
这一切都不是我所想要的
Look, none of this is what I wanted.
你所想要的是什么
What was it you wanted, precisely?
是斯莱瑞克派我来的
Slyrak sent me.
我不知道你会在这里
I had no idea you'd be here.
我连想都没想过
I I didn't even hope.
斯莱瑞克派你来杀皇帝 然后对议会说谎
Slyrak sent you to kill the Emperor and lie to the Senate.
他派你来把这里搞得一团乱
He sent you to turn this place upside down.
他派我来这里找 唯一有可能阻止恐怖利刃的东西
He sent me to find the one thing that might stop Terrorblade.
莉娜能帮助我找到 所以就变成现在这样了
Lina can help me get it. The rest happened.
-所以你支持她吗 -目前是 直到这一切结束
So, you're with her? -For now. Until this is over.
-直到你得到自己想要的东西 -你明知道我想要什么
Until you have what you want. -You know what I want.
我上次见到你 在精灵社区为我们的性命而战时
The last time I saw you in the enclave, fighting for our lives,
我还记得你为我冒的险
I remember what you risked for my sake.
我向女神祈祷你还在里面
I prayed to the Goddess you were still in there.
祈祷我的达维安 不会因为体内的怪兽而迷失自我
I prayed my Davion would not be lost to the monster he carried inside of him.
你现在虽然还是熟悉的面孔
Now here you are, a familiar face,
但我不知道自己还认不认识你
but I wonder if I know the man.
我就是你记忆中的那个人
I am the man you remember.
我记忆中的那个人答应过会奋战到底
The man I remember promised me he would see it through.
答应过要跟我一起找到方法
He promised we would find a way together.
-阿萨尔 -米拉娜
Asar. -Mirana.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're safe.
抱歉这么晚打扰你 公主
I'm sorry to disturb you at this hour, Princess.
有客人来找你
You have a visitor.
我有你想听的消息 还有你不想听的消息
I have news you'll want to hear and news you won't.
我们找到了暗♥杀♥你的人
We tracked down your assassin.
我不想听的消息是什么
And what is it I don't want to hear?
她还活着 我们知道她是受谁指使的了
She's still alive, and we know who hired her.
就是刚被加冕的那个人
They just put a crown on her head.
改编自威尔乌集团 电玩作品《Dota 2》
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表