剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
Selemene offered nothing.
我从来没问过她
I never asked her.
我从没寻求过她的建议
Never sought her council.
我会接受莲花 是因为我想回家
I accepted the lotuses because I wanted to go home,
而且我担心女神会拒绝
and I was afraid our lady would say no.
我一点信心都没有 你还觉得我该跟他们一起崇拜吗?
I didn't have any faith at all. Still think I should join them?
我想你可能会想要这个
I thought you might want that.
这是什么材质?
What are these made of?
是你弄不断的材质
Something you won't break.
你到底在想什么? 你怎么会跟着我来这里?
What in the seven hells were you even thinking, following me here?
我得帮你 你是我的族人
I had to help you. You're, you're my people.
我以为你的族人在寇德维格
I thought your people were back in Coedwig.
靠
Cochi.
他们不需要我 但你需要我
They didn't need me. You did.
我几乎什么都不记得了 我的记忆一片模糊
I barely remember any of it. It's a fog.
我加入了战斗 状况很不妙
I ran into the fight. It was bad.
米拉娜 她还好吗?
Mirana. Is she is she all right?
她逃过了最糟糕的状况
She got out of the worst of it.
除此之外 我就不知道了
Beyond that, I, I just don't know.
我也很想知道 我也很想告诉你
I wish I did. I wish I could say.
-对不起 -不是你的错
I'm sorry. -It's not your fault.
但…
Except
-但分明就是我的错 -菲姆林
Except it is my fault. -Fymryn.
我知道会发生那样的事
I knew it was gonna happen.
我明明知道 但我却让它发生了 什么也没做
I knew and I let it. I, I did nothing.
我甚至还有点开心
I was even happy.
我是指一开始 之后却跟我想的不太一样
At first, then, it didn't feel the way I hoped it would.
感觉很丑陋
It felt ugly.
你早就知道了
You knew.
我原本应该在事后把你带回塔里的
I was supposed to bring you back to the tower after it all happened.
所以你才会跟踪我
That's why you followed me.
这是他搞的鬼 你还在帮他
He did this. You're still helping him.
-不是 不是这样的 -走开
No! No, it's not that way! Get out.
-别这样 -或许父亲说的没错
Please! -Maybe Father is right.
或许他的方法才是对的
Maybe his way is the way.
他是我从小到大信任了一辈子的人
I've trusted him my whole life, since I was a boy.
但你…我根本不了解你
But you I barely know you.
出去
Get out!
我爱我的家人 但你也是我的族人
I love my family, but you're my people too.
怪了
Curious.
你的痊愈速度太惊人了
Your healing is extraordinary.
很快就完全痊愈了
Fast. Complete.
相信我 还是会痛
Trust me. It still hurts.
疼痛是可以控制的
Pain can be controlled.
这些疗法要怎么除去我体内的红龙?
So, how does all of this get the big red dragon out of me?
我们之中有一些异端人士
It's a quietly held belief among some,
他们暗中认为
heretical in these halls
我们之中 某些人的血液里带着龙的血脉
that certain among us carry dragon traits in our blood.
没人知道这个龙族是哪来的
No one knows how this Dragon Clan might have come to be.
但龙族的存在难以驳斥
But it's difficult to argue against its existence.
莉莱 冰川残骸看守者本人
Rylai, the warden of Icewrack herself,
就有水龙的特征
manifests some features of a water dragon.
至于她的姐妹莉娜呢?
Her sister, Lina?
比较不像人类 更像是余烬之龙
Seems more ember dragon than human.
这或许就是你会变身的原因
This may be why you change.
这或许就是这一切会发生的原因
This may be why any of this is possible at all.
这就是你真正的身份
This is who you really are.
龙族
Dragon clan.
代表你体内的怪兽
It means that monster inside you
可能不太像斯莱瑞克 而更像达维安
may be more Davion than Slyrak.
代表你们会永远结合在一起
It means you may be joined forever.
是不是很棒?
Isn't it wonderful?
父亲?卡登说达维安需要吃东西
Uh, Father? Kaden says Davian needs to eat.
吃东西?没错 维持体力
Eat? Oh, yes. Maintain your strength.
布拉姆?
Bram?
-是 你好 那个… -你好
Yeah. Hi. So...-Hi.
看来你顺利回到了龙堡 还警告了各父亲之类的
Guess you made it back to Dragon Hold, warned the fathers. All that.
没错 我原本还有点担心
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I was a little worried,
我穿越传送门时 左脚变成了别人的左脚
I came through the portal with someone else's left foot.
我盯着看了好几天 才发现只是有点肿…
I stared at it for days before I decided it was just a little swollen and--
布拉姆
Bram.
-我很讨厌那些东西 -大家都一样
I hate those things. Everyone does.
听着
Listen.
你照我说的话做了 然后还做了你认为是正确的事
You did what I asked you to do. Then you did what you thought was right.
你是我最好的朋友 对我来说 这点完全没有变
You're my best friend. None of this changes that for me.
对我来说也是
Me either.
来 喝点龙之火威士忌吧
Here. Dragon's fire whiskey. For you.
-全龙堡最棒的侍从 -达维安?
Best damn squire in Dragon Hold. -Davion?
你应该不会把我吃了吧?
You're not gonna eat me, are you?
应该不会
Probably not.
-但是有可能 -谢谢你这么诚实
But maybe. -I appreciate the honesty.
我当时就说 “你们看 这是只上古龙族 好吗?
And that's when I said, "Look! It's an Eldwyrm, okay?
这只动物需要专业的照护和…”
This animal requires expert handling and--"
怎么了?
What?
卡登兄弟 父亲请你过去一趟
Brother Kaden. Father requests you.
大家都出去
Everyone out.
我有话想跟你说
I would have words with you.
你不认同我做的事
You don't approve of my efforts.
你认为自己欠达维安人情
You feel you owe Davion a debt of honor.
我永远不会质疑这点
I will never question that.
但是每个龙骑士 都乐意为了达成目标而流血
But each Dragon Knight gladly bleeds for the cause.
很少有人像你流过这么多血
Few have bled as you have bled.
但就到此为止
None more.
过去20年来
For 20 years,
我们把你锻造成了你得成为的武器
you and I forged you into the weapon you had to become.
一点一滴、一刀一刃
Piece by piece. Blade by blade.
我对你唯一的请求 就是信任我
I have never asked anything of you other than your trust.
我现在对你的请求也一样
That is all I ask now.
请信任我
Your trust.
这是达维安的血 经过了提取和转变
This is Davion's blood. Extracted. Transformed.
这是另一种类型的武器
A weapon of a different sort.
你想想看
Imagine.
让我们的兄弟得到达维安的力量
Our brothers enhanced with Davion's power.
龙的力量
A dragon's power.
龙的复原能力
Dragon's resilience.
我们可以治愈受伤的兄弟
We could heal our wounded,
重新长出四肢
regenerate limbs.
或许还能让死人复活
Perhaps, restore the dead.
我从小就梦想着要杀龙
I've dreamed of slaying dragons since I was a boy.
有了这个 我就能杀死所有的龙
With this? I could slay them all.
那孩子不只是个孩子
That boy is more than a boy.
还是无穷无尽的资源
He is an unlimited resource.
不会再发生雷斯宣姆惨案了
No more Leathshams.
卡登?
Kaden?
卡登
Kaden!
寇德维格精灵把我们当成羊在赶
The Coedwei are herding us like sheep.
想把我们赶到飞龙狩猎场 和我们无法穿越的冰峰之间
Trying to push us into this narrow pass between the air dragon hunting ground
唯一的这条狭路
and frozen peaks we have no tools to cross.
所以他们会挡住狭路的两端包夹我们
So, they seal both ends of the pass and envelop us.
-困住我们 -或许更糟
Trap us. -Mm. Worse.
他们还能在山脊上安插弓箭手
They can put archers on the ridgeline.
直接大开杀戒
It's a killing field.
我曾对一支误入歧途的 太阳帝权巡逻队做过同样的事
I once did the same to an errant Helio Imperium patrol.
有一百个人 他们都回不了家了
A hundred men. They never saw home again.
那我们就得反抗到底 我们要战斗
Then we have to make a stand. We have to fight.
很勇敢 但这是找死
Brave. Also suicidal.
我们派一小支骚扰部队绕到后面
We send a small harassing force to the rear.
制♥造♥混乱 分散军力 拖住他们
Confuse and scatter them. Delay them.
趁他们重振旗鼓时 你们从狭路逃走
While they consolidate, you escape through the pass.
“你们”?是“我们”才对
"You"? You mean, "We."
就是“你们”
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表