剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
亲爱的仆人们
Beloved servants.
你们的女神升起了
Your goddess is risen.
最虔诚的露娜
Luna, most faithful of all,
你要带领他们回家
you will lead them home.
女神
Goddess.
我不确定
I am uncertain.
你要确定
Be certain.
我第一次来到银夜森林时 你找到我时 我破碎了
When I first came to the woods, when you found me, I was broken.
我在各方面都破碎了
Broken in every way.
我的身体和灵魂都是 是你把我拼凑回来的
My body, my soul. You put me back together.
我原本很空虚 但你填满了我
I was empty and you filled me.
我原本活在平静之中 直到你需要平原之灾
I was at peace until you needed the scourge.
你把她逼了出来 派她上战场
You drove her out. Sent her to war.
你使我变得破碎 女神
You broke me, goddess.
我没办法同时当祭司又当平原之灾
And I cannot be both things. Priestess and scourge.
注意你的言辞
Speak carefully to me.
我拒绝你
I reject you.
我拒绝各种形式的暴君 精灵、人类、神
I reject tyrants in all forms, elves, humans, gods.
我不会崇拜你的
And I will not worship you.
其他人呢
And the rest of you?
你把我们留在地狱 是队长和公主带我们走出来的
The captain and the princess led us out of the hell you left us in.
我选择她们
I choose them.
你们选择成为虚无
You choose to be nothing.
那就这样吧
So be it.
你们选择了自己的命运
You have chosen your fate.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
我们接下来要怎么办
So, what would you have us do now?
我们要帮助我们的兄弟
We aid our brothers.
这是米拉娜的命令
As Mirana commands.
剧名:虚幻之城
是灵脉
The Leylines.
我们得救了
We're saved.
女神回来了 蒙妮回来了
The goddess returns. Mene returns.
那不是蒙妮 不是我们的女神
Not Mene. Not our goddess.
大家起身 退到森林里 弓箭手预备
Come! Everyone! Fade to the forest! Archers ready!
你怎么能这样
How could you?
巫师背叛了我们
The sorcerer betrayed us.
一切都失落了 世界已经崩坏了
All is lost. The world has come undone.
你的小神辜负了你
Your little godling failed you.
但这不能怪她
But the blame is not with her.
我只轻轻推了一把 就帮助她看清了你的真面目
My smallest gesture helped her see you for what you truly are.
她的行为完全符合她的本性
The godling acted according to her nature.
不多也不少
No more, no less.
我夺走了她对你的信任
I've taken her faith from you.
只要没了她 你的计划就行不通了
Without her, your plans come to nothing.
你揭露了自己的弱点
You've exposed your weakness.
你对他人的依赖还是会影响物质世界
Your dependence on others still affect the material world.
你会带坏他们
You corrupt them.
我相信他们会做自己 我也相信你会做自己
I trust them to be who they are as I trust you to be who you are.
所以我应该要向你道谢
And for that, I owe you my thanks.
放下武器
Lay down your weapon.
我是不会伤害你的 我的阳光
I would never harm you, my little Sunbeam.
你不会伤害我
Never harm me?
就是你 对吧 是你杀了我爸妈
It was you, wasn't it? You murdered my parents.
是你夺走了他们 你夺走了我的一切
You took them from me. You took everything from me!
我不希望你跟你父亲犯下同样的错
I would not have had you repeat your father's mistakes.
我不希望你跟他一同灭亡
I would not have you share the doom that came upon him.
你是光 我是虚空 你是我的意义、我的依靠
You are the light. I am the Void. You are my purpose. My kneeling.
你一直以来都在骗我
You've lied to me my whole life.
我只是知道你究竟是什么
I simply know what you really are.
我知道我是什么 我是我爸的女儿
I know what I am. I am my father's daughter.
你身边的这些老鼠
These things, these mice who surround you,
扰乱了你的思想 让你无法看清自己的本性
they cloud your mind, blind you to your own nature.
我要让你好好看清楚
I would clear your vision.
撤退到皇宫去 快
Withdraw to the palace! Quickly!
不 他是龙
No! It's a dragon!
别说了 快走吧
Be silent and flee.
保护公主 带她去找龙之眼
Protect the princess. Take her to the Eye.
这是我们唯一的机会 公主 你是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance, Princess. You are our only chance.
取得你♥爸♥的力量 取得他的皇位
Claim your father's power. Claim his throne.
那你呢
What about you?
我会写一首诗 很美的诗 为你而写
I'll write a poem. It will be beautiful. It will be for you.
我比老鼠强大多了
You will find me more formidable than a mouse.
我办不到 我不能抛下达维安 我不能抛下她
I can't. I can't leave Davion. I can't leave her.
我知道我发誓过要保护你
I know I swore to protect you.
你不愿意逃避战斗
You won't run from a fight.
公主 很荣幸能认识你
Princess, it was an honor.
塞根
Sagan.
驾!
Yi-yah!
疯子 笨蛋
Crazy. Stupid.
布拉姆
Bram.
你的行为引起了这令人遗憾的冲突
Your actions caused this regrettable confrontation.
快逃
Run!
该死
Fuck.
你得付出代价
There is a cost.
死亡
Death.
布拉姆 龙骑士
Bram, Dragon Knight!
傲洛斯
Auroth!
你也不比老鼠强
No more than a mouse.
傲洛斯
Auroth!
拜托 我不能…告诉我该怎么帮你
Please. I can't Tell me how to help you.
我已经拥有了最美好的念想
I just had the most wonderful thought.
我失败了
I failed.
你把绝望跟失败搞混了 小老鼠
You confuse despair with defeat, little mouse.
你还没失败 你找到了龙之眼
You have not failed. You found the Eye.
我没找到
I didn't.
龙之眼不是你想象的那样 也不是我想象的那样
The Eye was merely not what you imagined. It was not what either of us imagined.
但你现在应该也看清事实了
But surely, the truth must be clear to you now.
我已经看清事实了
As it has become clear to me.
龙之眼一直都在我们身边
We have been in the presence of the Eye all along.
你认识它的光 也认识它的爱
You have known its light. You have known its love.
爱 我不…
Love? I, I don't--
你满脑子都在想她 你愿意为了她杀人
You think of little else. You would kill for her.
你愿意为了她丧命
You would die for her.
她的真♥相♥笼罩在猜疑之中 她的光芒也被月亮遮蔽了
Her truth was shrouded in doubt. Her light eclipsed behind the moon.
"虚无公主"
"Princess of Nothing."
我的视野虽然被遮蔽了 但你的内心从一开始就知道她是谁
It obscured my vision, but in your heart, you knew from the first who she was.
她是什么
What she was.
你曾站在星球古龙肉身的眼前
You stood in the gaze of the Worldwyrm made flesh.
你虽然不明所以 但你还是走近她身边
You could not name it, but you hewed to her side.
她现在需要我们
She needs us now.
她不需要我们 她得找到自己体内的力量
She does not need us. She must find the power within herself.
她不会有机会的 你也知道她的处境有多危险
She's not going to get the chance. You know what's out there.
肉身转眼即逝
Flesh is ephemeral.
但她心里的东西是永恒的 超脱死亡
What resides in her heart is eternal, beyond death.
所以你的意思是 她死了也没关系
So, you're saying it's fine if she dies
因为我们还是能得到 我们想要的东西吗
because we'll still get what we want somehow?
不对
No.
如果我们都不重要 那这一切又有什么意义
What's the point of doing all this if none of us fucking matter?
肉身并非转眼即逝 肉身至关重要
Flesh isn't ephemeral. Flesh is essential.
人生会有意义 就是因为很短暂
Life has meaning because it's short.
因为我们很脆弱 因为我们会受伤
Because we're vulnerable, because we hurt.
我们只要消失 就会永远消失
When we're gone, we're gone forever.
所以我们才会战斗 所以我才会战斗
It is why we fight. It's why I fight.
我要拜托你做我做不到的事
I am asking you to do what I can't.
你要我用肉体幻觉取代你吗
You would have me take your place in the Flesh Illusion?
你明知道自己很有可能
You would have me fight for her,
会无法以本质形式回到世界
knowing that you will almost certainly not return to the world
你还是要请求我为她而战吗
in your essential form?
我心已决
Without hesitation.
那我们就战斗吧 小老鼠
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表