剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
我们有事要问你
We have questions.
亲爱的 他才是老板 小只的这位
Uh, darling, he is the boss. The, uh, the tiny one.
流向你大脑的血液一定是受了阻碍
The blood that flows into your brains must be constricted.
我们在找一位赏金猎人
We're looking for a bounty hunter.
现在有十几位杀手可供雇用
There are a dozen blades for hire out there right now.
你就随便挑一位喜欢的吧
Take your pick of trained life extinguishers.
我的喜好很特殊
I have very specific tastes.
我要找暗♥杀♥米拉娜公主的杀手
I want Princess Mirana's assassin,
瓦纳里
Vanari.
平原之灾 没错
Ah, the Scourge. Yes.
你不知道自己有多愚蠢
You fail to grasp your own foolishness.
我这里有许多赏金猎人
My establishment is filled with bounty hunters.
你是逃犯
You are escaped convicts.
他们把公主的事怪到了你的头上
Blame for the Princess has fallen on you.
这样你应该清楚自己现在的处境了
I hope this clarifies the mathematics of your circumstances.
我虽然不是聪明人
I was never so good at the mathematics.
但这点概念我还是有
But even I can add one and one.
鞋拔赌场是禁止打斗的
Roughhousing is forbidden the Shoehorn,
但钱对他们的诱惑太大了
but money clouds better judgment.
换作是我 一定会快点离开这里
If I were you, I would depart with haste.
我还不能走 我需要武器
Not yet. I need a weapon.
那给我的报酬呢
And my compensation?
金斯基的事 你也还没给我报酬
You never paid me for Kinski.
金斯基
Ah, Kinski.
补偿心碎的代价怎样都不算高吧
What price is too great a recompense for heartbreak?
我要了
I'll take it.
当作送给你的礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
抱歉 但老板说的没错
Apologies, but the, the boss is correct.
现在处境太危险了 即使是对你来说
Too much heat, even for you.
而且我们没有线索
And we have no leads.
我或许有个线索
I may have one.
又一个女的上钩
Yo, ho, another girl in tow
完事之后 身体出了大事
Pissing fire after their deep desire
但只要她是专业人士就值得了
Worth it when she's a pro
我在找瓦纳里 你认识她
I'm looking for Vanari. You know her.
又高又吓人 声名远扬 跟我一样
Tall, horrifying, bit of a reputation. Just like me.
平原之灾
Ah, the Scourge of the Plains.
你知道我的称号♥ 但你不知道我是怎么得到这称号♥的
You know my name. What you don't know is how I earned it.
太阳帝权 你♥他♥妈♥杀了一大堆人
The Helio Imperium. You killed a right fucking lot of them.
不对 是我们当中有间谍
No. We had a spy.
而且我有些疑问
I had questions.
在我的士兵看到了我对他所做的事
After my own soldiers saw what I did to him,
以及我有多乐在其中之后
what I enjoyed doing to him,
他们就帮我取了这称号♥
they named me such.
这跟我们说好的不一样
This is not as we discussed.
我也不认为你是这样的人
Nor is this who I think you are.
其他人都叫你平原之灾 但那些人重要吗
Others call you Scourge, but does it matter who?
原因重要吗 你不会这样自称
Does it matter why? You name yourself differently.
就算你曾经爱好残酷
If there was true cruelty in you once,
现在也已经不是了
the taste of it has turned to ash. Hm?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你们两个快点接吻吧
You two birds need to kiss.
否则就快他妈帮我松…
Or let me out of this fucking chair.
-闭嘴 -闭嘴
Shut up!
你也不确定 是不是瓦纳里杀了你的公主
You can't even be sure if it is this Vanari who killed your Princess.
一定是她 我看过她在前哨站的所作所为
It was her. I saw what she did at the outpost.
只可能是她 是她把我们带来这里的 她… She brought us here. She was
It had to be her.
是瓦纳里把我们带来这里的
Vanari brought us here.
她随时都能杀米拉娜
She could have killed Mirana at any time.
他们想要活捉她 我可以走了吗
They wanted her alive and pretty. Can I go now?
这一切都是假象
All of this was a show.
帮这混♥蛋♥松绑 我想谈条件
Unchain the bastard. I want to make a deal.
你一定就是那位龙骑士
You must be the Dragon Knight.
她提过你 她很喜欢你
She spoke of you. She has a fondness.
"喜欢"
"A fondness."
我得来见她 我也想早点来
I had to see her. I would have come sooner,
但在这种状况下 我有必须做的事
but there are things that must be done in these events.
我能理解
I understand.
你没料到会在这里找到她
You did not expect to find her here.
她也没料到你会来 否则我就会做些准备
She did not expect you, or I would have prepared a welcome.
看来那小人都懒得亲自来见她
I see the little man couldn't be bothered to visit her himself.
这是出于安全考量
There are security concerns.
我想也是 他召唤了大半个军队
Obviously. He summoned half the army.
他每次都矫枉过正
Always overcompensating.
龙骑士有个正式请求
The Dragon Knight has an official request.
就现在的状况来看 我们应该要快点安排
Under the circumstances, I think we should expedite it.
我是来见皇帝的 我得看看星球古龙之眼
I came to see the Emperor. I need to see the Eye.
我会帮你安排的 赞美黎明之星
I will arrange your meeting. Praise the Dawn Star.
你没睡
You didn't sleep.
对 我有时候会失眠
No. I, uh, sometimes I have problems sleeping.
昨天就是如此
This felt like it might be one of those nights.
我连她为什么会在这里都不明白
I don't even understand what she was doing here.
这是国♥家♥机♥密♥
That's a state secret.
但都走到这个地步了
But at this point,
她本来要跟皇帝结婚
she was going to marry the Emperor.
我想透透气
I need some air.
夏巴拉认为跟公主结婚 就能解决所有问题
Shabarra thought that marrying the Princess would solve it all.
短期来说或许没错
In the short run, perhaps.
但到头来 情况只会变得更糟
In the end, it would have only made things worse.
-所以只是为了方便而结婚 -可以这么说
So, a marriage of convenience. That's one point of view.
你说这是国♥家♥机♥密♥ 有谁知道这件事
You said it was a state secret. Who knew about all this?
我、卡舒拉、阿萨尔 禁卫军、战争委员会
Me, Kashurra, Asar, and the Praetorian Guard, the War Council.
是提赫密尔司令官 出资派人把公主找回来的
Legatus Tihomir funded the effort to return the Princess home.
应该是绑♥架♥她才对
You mean, kidnap her.
-也可以这么说 -那你怎么说呢
That's also a point of view. -And what's your point of view?
米拉娜公主从来就不该离开银夜森林
Princess Mirana should never have left the Nightsilver Woods.
真是的
Honestly!
穿上这件衣服 简直就像被一块布吞掉一样
This gown looks like the taffeta came to life and decided to swallow me.
别这样看我 玛西
Don't look at me that way, Marci.
我当然知道做衣服有多复杂
Of course, I appreciate the complexities of dressmaking.
毕竟我得穿这些衣服
I have to wear the dresses after all.
但难道真的没办法…
But is it really too much to ask that
准备盾牌
Ready shield!
-准备盾牌 -准备盾牌
Ready shields!
-准备武器 -准备武器
Ready arms! Ready arms!
殿下 是总督派我来的
Your Highness, the Viceroy sent me.
我们得离开了
We must leave.
米拉娜 你父母已经死了
Mirana, your parents are dead.
公主在哪里
Where is the Princess?
为了黎明之星
For the Dawn Star.
玛西
Marci! Ah!
别忘了 要让他以为自己握有主导权
Remember, make him feel like he holds the cards.
他才会听你的话
Then he'll listen.
你很仔细分♥析♥过他的个性和弱点
You really think about how this guy ticks. His weaknesses.
他有很多值得分♥析♥的特点
He gives you a lot to think about.
皇帝愿意见龙骑士
The Emperor will see the Dragon Knight.
但他只想单独见龙骑士
But only the Dragon Knight.
我会代你向他致意
I'll send the Emperor your best.
龙骑士达维安 你名声远播
Davion the Dragon Knight. You have something of a reputation.
听说你之前认识公主
I understand you knew the Princess.
不是“之前" 我现在也认识公主
No. Not "knew." I know her.
公主还没有死
The Princess isn't dead.
但她也不算活着 我听说是这样
Nor is she alive. Or so I'm told.
你怎么会想来见我
And what brings you to my feet?
我提出请求的时候 也跟卡舒拉总督说过了 我需要…
As I told Viceroy Kashurra when I requested this meeting, I need--
星球古龙之眼 这个珍贵圣物 三千年来都没人碰过
The Eye. A relic so holy no one has touched it in 3,000 years,
除了神帝以外
other than the God Emperor.
但你却认为只要开口 我就会白白交给你
Yet you think I would just hand it over to you, merely because you ask me.
解释一下原因吧
Amuse me with the reason.
-有点复杂 -说得简单一点
It's complicated. -Simplify it for me.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表