剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
Davion.
听着 我有件事得告诉你
Uh, listen, there's something you should know.
我不知道是不是真的 但我还是应该告诉你
I don't know if it's true, but you should probably hear about it.
是关于…等等
It's about Hey.
你脸色不太好
You don't look so good.
刺客是莉娜派的 她都跟我说了
Lina hired the assassin. She told me everything.
你知道了 很好 至少她很诚实
Oh, you know, good. Credit for honesty, I suppose.
请让我们单独谈谈
Give us the room, please.
我好愚蠢 我很抱歉
I am so stupid. I'm so sorry.
信念会改变 信任会破碎
Beliefs change. Trust breaks.
但信心会坚定不移
Faith endures.
千年以来 流亡的科利艾塔维都活在黑暗之中
For a thousand years, the exiled Coriel'Tauvi knew darkness.
蒙妮不在了 被杀害了
Mene was gone. Slain.
但她的信徒仍然崇拜着她 深爱着她
Yet her people still worshipped. They loved.
他们为了纪念死去的女神 向黑暗神坛献出了信仰
They offered faith to dark shrines in remembrance of a dead goddess.
但爱有着强大的魔力
But love is a powerful magic.
是最高层次的崇拜 非常神圣
It is the highest form of worship. Divine.
即使神根本就不存在
Even in the absence of a deity.
他们对女神的爱 在赛莉蒙妮偷来的荧光中得到了回响
Love for our goddess found echo in the sparks Selemene had stolen.
随着时间经过 蒙妮的回响也成形了
Over time, Mene's echo took form.
它现形了
It became manifest.
以物理形式展现纯粹的共同意志
A physical expression of pure, collective will.
还有需求及爱慕
Need. Love.
它变成了一个孩子 变成了你
It became a child. It became you.
-我只是有一些能力 -那是女神的能力 -I just I have abilities.
The goddess's abilities.
虽然被削弱了 但确实是女神的能力
Weakened to be sure, but they are hers.
-你何时开始有这种想法 -自从你看见我的高塔
How long have you believed this? -Since you saw my tower.
你当时就该告诉我了 但你却什么都没说
You should have told me then. You kept this to yourself.
你当时听不进去的 你当时不会想听进去的
You would not have heard the words. You would not have wanted to hear.
但我们的族人现在需要你
But now, our people need you.
科利艾塔维充满了怒气
The Coriel'Tauvi are drunk on their own rage.
你也见识过了 他们等待着你归来
You've seen it. They await your return.
相信你会为他们的神坛加力
Believing you will fuel their shrines,
每当月光照耀他们狭小的世界
carry them from battle to battle at this speed of thought,
你都能迅速帮助他们百战百胜
wherever the moon shines down on their narrow world.
我曾试图阻止他们 我还恳求了我的家人
I tried to make them stop. I begged them. My own family.
这对他们一点意义都没有
That means nothing to them now.
他们只会听从女神的话
The only voice they will hear is the voice of their goddess.
我也希望不用这样
I wish it could be different.
你很善良
You are a gentle soul.
-但你必须杀死赛莉蒙妮 -我办不到
But you must kill Selemene. -I can't.
那你就只能眼睁睁看着 我们的族人继续杀害无辜之人
Then watch our people drown the world in innocent blood.
-你自己决定 -你的魔法是杀不了神的
The choice is yours. -Not even your magic can kill a god.
当然可以 我之前就杀过
Of course it can. I've done it before.
我一直以来都遵守着一套原则
I lived by a code my whole life.
但在这一切开始之后 我就一直违反自己的原则
But since all this started, I've broken it over and over.
我每次都跟自己说 我别无选择 那是必要之举
Every single time I told myself I had to do it, it was necessary.
我根本不知道自己被卷入了什么事
I didn't know what I was walking into.
现在一切都陷入了混乱
Now, it's all upside down and sideways.
你一向不喜欢逃避战斗
You never liked to run from a fight.
但是你也不用主动投身战斗
Consider the possibility, you don't always have to run into them.
-卡登也是这么说的 -你见到卡登了
That's what Kaden said. -You saw Kaden?
说来话长 但我当初真该听他的话
Very long story. But I should have listened to him.
我也有个很类似的故事
I think I could tell you a similar story.
我们还真是患难之交
What a pair we are.
而且我们现在一无所有 没有皇位、没有龙之眼、没有机会
And now we have nothing. No throne, no Eye, no chance.
那颗龙之眼一定是真的
The Eye has to be real.
我爸的力量是真的 我见识过 也感受过
My father's power was real. I saw it, felt it.
或许是真的被某个有门路的人调包了
Maybe it really was replaced. By someone with access.
这个人能够接受你叔叔当皇帝
Someone who could accept your uncle in the chair
却不希望他上位
but didn't want him on the throne.
不希望他真正上位
Not really, not completely.
那就只有一个时机了
There would have been only one opportunity.
要去哪里
Where are we going?
去找目击者
To find a witness.
-阿萨尔 -公主
Uh, Asar? -Princess?
好耶
Yeah!
这不算 我要求重来
That did not count. I demand a rematch!
请原谅我如此失态 殿下 我喝多了
Forgive my appearance, Your Highness. I've been in my cups.
不 请原谅我打扰你作乐 队长
No, forgive me for interrupting your revels, Captain.
我有事想问你
And I was hoping we could speak.
她明明很娇小 力气却很大
She's unusually strong and yet so small.
你真该问问她平常都吃什么 或许会对你有帮助
You should ask her what she eats. Perhaps it would help you.
那天的事我还记得很清楚
I remember that night well.
恐慌、街上的战斗、火焰
The panic. The fighting in the streets. The fires.
然后夏巴拉的军队就攻进皇宫了
Then Shabarra's soldiers breached the palace.
总督找到了我 命令我带你到安全之处
The viceroy found me. Ordered me to get you to safety.
我当时就知道我们打输了
That's when I knew the fight was lost.
我救不了你父母
I couldn't save your parents
但我愿意为了救你赔上性命
but I was ready to give my life to save you.
这不是你的错 阿萨尔 我不怪你
It's not your fault, Asar. I don't blame you.
但我得知道 我爸是怎么死的
But I have to know, how did my father die?
我真的不清楚事发经过
I don't know how it happened. Truly.
我只记得那个声音 那可怕的声音
I just remember that sound, that terrible sound.
-坚决抵抗 -那个低鸣声 从墙上传来
Stand fast! -That hum.I could feel it in the wall.
也从地上传来 撼动了我的骨头、牙齿
I just The floor. Shaking my bones, my teeth.
整个世界仿佛停了下来 我也动不了
The whole world seemed to stop. I couldn't move.
我当时就知道皇帝死了
That's when I knew the emperor was dead.
星球古龙之眼 是不是也被偷偷带出皇宫了
The Eye. Was it also smuggled out of the palace?
-不对 只有皇帝能碰 -我觉得有人碰过了
No, only the emperor may touch it. -I think someone did.
-而且还拿赝品调包了 -不可能
I think they replaced it with a forgery. -Impossible!
但看来确实如此 谁有可能把龙之眼拿走呢
Yet it seems it's true. Who could have taken it?
除皇帝之外 还有谁能接近龙之眼
Who could even get near it other than the emperor?
卡舒拉总督吗 艾库尔管家吗
Viceroy Kashurra? Seneschal Ekur?
还是司令官 那样守卫应该会知道
Perhaps the Legati? But the guard would know.
没人有这么大的胆子
No one would dare.
阿萨尔把我带离帝权的那晚
The night Asar whisked me out of the Imperium,
是我一生中最糟糕的一晚
that was the worst night of my life.
真是难以想象
I can only imagine.
你不需要想象 你也知道 你跟我失去过一样的东西
You don't have to imagine. You know. You've lost as I've lost.
但我们好像一直都有东西能失去
Seems there's always something new to lose.
也有东西能找回
And find again.
卡舒拉一定知道
Kashurra has to know.
我觉得他知道夏巴拉是冒牌货 而且他也知道原因
I think he knew Shabarra was a fraud. And I think he knew why.
我攻击夏巴拉时 他什么事也没做
He stood there and did nothing when I attacked.
还编了假的说词
He made up the cover story.
应该是因为他还效忠于你们一家
I think he did it all out of loyalty to your family.
星球古龙之眼如果在他手上 我们就得说服他拿给我们看
If he has the Eye, we have to convince him to show us.
你得说服他 我认为只有你做得到
You have to convince him. I think you're the only one who can.
你就是赛莉蒙妮 你就是暗月女神
You're her. Selemene. The Dark Moon Goddess.
我是没有信徒又没有爱的女神
A goddess without worshippers. Without love.
我只是他的收藏之一
Just another part of his collection.
你就是那个小偷吗
You're the thief?
-是你偷了我的莲花 -我只是想带族人回家
The one who stole my lotuses. -I only wanted to bring my people home.
你在千年以前偷走的那个家
A home you stole from us a thousand years ago.
是科利艾塔维鄙视了我的爱 并拒绝崇拜我
The Coriel'Tauvi spurned my love. Refused to worship me.
并不是我把他们逐出银夜森林的
I did not banish them from the Nightsilver Woods.
是他们自己决定离开的
They left of their own free will.
留下来的人接受我当他们的女神
Those who remained, accepted me as their goddess.
我们过着平静的生活 我也没打扰你们
We lived in peace. I left you to your own.
故事里不是这样说的
That's not in the stories.
你们的故事里不是这样说的
Not in your stories.
所以我们的故事是假的吗
You're saying our stories are lies.
所有故事都是假的
All stories are lies.
感觉好奇怪 我觉得我好像认识你
It's strange. I feel I know you.
因为我看过你的画像和雕像
From the paintings, the statues.
她的日记 这是她的房♥间
Her journal. This was her room.
没错
It was.
很久以前是
A long time ago.
过来吧 小偷
Come, thief.
让我好好看看你
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表