剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
战争
War.
乌尔德瑞克、里瑞克
Uldorak, Lirrak,
现在又试图攻击你未遂 沃德瑞克
now this failed attack on you, Vahdrak.
这是讯息 是警告
It is a message. A warning.
以血回应、以火回应
Answer in blood, answer in fire.
恐怖利刃和他的盟友 在我们安睡时攻击我们
Terrorblade and his allies strike at us in our sleep.
雷霆将有所回应
The thunder will answer.
或许应该先谈条件再动手
Perhaps a bargain before bloodshed.
我们不拿自己的性命谈条件 我们要攻击塔里的那只老鼠
We do not bargain for our lives. We attack the mouse in his tower.
我们要夺回遭窃的东西
We reclaim what has been stolen.
报复
Retribution.
"报复"、“条件"
"Retribution." "Bargains."
被创造之物有时也必须被摧毁
What has been created, at times, must be destroyed.
被摧毁之物
What is destroyed
将会崛起并殒落并再次崛起
will rise and fall and rise again!
挥舞着的双手、分娩般的哭叫
All flailing arms, birth screams,
以及母亲的血
and mother's blood.
你们跟肉体幻觉太过密切
Too attached to the flesh illusion you are.
太执迷于梦想
Too attached to the dream.
我就是杀害世界之歌♥
I am the song that murders the world.
真好玩
What fun.
你兄弟姐妹的灵魂
The souls of your brothers. Your sisters.
只剩下一个赠礼
Only one gift remains.
这不是赠礼 是我的代价
It is no gift! It is my price!
这是我在创造循环中应尽的义务
The fulfillment of my purpose in the cycle of creation.
混乱
Chaos!
那是属于我们的 不是属于他的
Those belong to us. Not to him.
我们打败了一位篡夺者 现在却要服从于另一位篡夺者
We defeat one usurper, and now we serve another.
我们已经在 没有活神的情况下存活千年了
We've lived without the power of a living god for a millennium.
我们不需要莲花或灵脉 也不需要该死的魔法师
We don't need lotuses or ley lines, and we don't need any damn sorceress.
世界曾经属于我们
The world belonged to us once,
是赛莉蒙妮背叛我们 才被人类夺走的
before Selemene betrayed us, and the humans took it.
我们只需要钢铁和勇气就能夺回
All we need is steel and courage to take it back.
当我们的帝国升起 黑夜和阴影将会殒落
As our empire rises, night and shadow fall.
我听到了歌♥声
I hear singing.
那只是风的声音 这些洞穴有时就像号♥角一样
The wind plays tricks. These caverns are like a horn at times.
声音很美妙 但有时候很吓人
Always beautiful, often unsettling.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
对 只是风声
Yeah. Just the wind.
你的巢穴真棒
This is quite a place you have.
很美、很有格调、很冷
Lovely. Tasteful. Cold.
这不是我的巢穴 是她的
It's not my place. It's hers.
是 当然 这很明显是龙穴
Oh, right. Sure. Total dragon hole.
傲洛斯看到了雏龙群
Auroth spotted the wyrmling swarm.
我们看到火焰和你们的时候 就决定出手协助
When we saw the fire, then you, we had to help.
你现在欠我两次人情了
That's two you owe me.
我们需要休息 也需要食物
We need rest. We need food.
之后还需要物资
Then we'll need supplies.
我认得这个表情
I know this look.
我妈的主团员死去后 她也曾露出这种表情
I saw it on my mother's face after her primary died.
她会到森林里徘徊 以为自己能够找到她
She would wander the forests as though she might find her there.
-我没事 -我妈之前也都这样说
I'm fine. -Mother used to say that too.
我只是…
I just
那歌♥声听起来不像只是风声
The music seems like more than simply the wind.
恐怖利刃 他…其他人…
Terrorblade. Did he Did anyone
他们有伤到你吗
Did they hurt you?
你看起来没事 但…
I mean, you look okay, but--
没有人伤到我 恐怖利刃和你都没有
No one hurt me. Not Terrorblade and not you.
你从来没有
Never you.
"在寒冷废墟之上的永恒凝视 古老的痛苦存活了下来
"Or a frozen waste's eternal gazing, ancient agonies survive.
失去了雷霆 独声赞美
Thunder lost, lone voices praising,
众多之一已衍生而出"
one from many has derived."
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很棒 或是很糟 我也不知道
That's really good. Or it's really terrible. I can't tell.
-这是我写的 -我很喜欢吗
I wrote it. -I, I love it?
我应该要替你回答吗
Am I supposed to answer for you?
抱歉 但你会讲话
Um, sorry. It's just you talk.
你当然会讲话了 还会写作 我不会写作
'Course, you talk. You write. I can't write.
只要能够感受就行了 文字会随之而来
All that's necessary is for you to feel. The words will follow.
感受 是啊
Feel. Right.
信心
Faith.
我爷爷的剑
My grandfather's sword.
他谁也不怕
He feared no one.
公主 等等
Your Highness, wait!
公主 拜托
Your Highness, please!
公主 拜托快住手
Princess! Please! Stop!
阳光
Sunbeam.
阳光
Sunbeam.
你不用跑 没有人会伤害你
No need to run. No one here would hurt you.
没有人胆敢伤害你
No one here would dare.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
卡舒拉总督 我很感激你为我所做的一切
Viceroy Kashurra, I am grateful for what you did for me.
但你留下来了 还服侍着我叔叔
But you stayed here. You serve my uncle.
我只是听从你♥爸♥的要求 服侍着太阳帝权
I served the Helio Imperium as your father demanded.
帝权绑♥架♥了我
The Imperium kidnapped me.
皇帝有他的理由
The Emperor has his reasons.
你现在就先好好享受我的招待吧
For now, try to enjoy the hospitality I offer you.
安全无虞
Safe, secure.
谁都不能伤害我的阳光
No one harms my Sunbeam.
你还真会对付高地人
Quite impressive with the Oglodi.
我每天看也不会腻
Hm. I could watch you do that every day.
我恐怕真的每天都会看到
And I fear I will get my chance.
你玩的这个小游戏 每次的结果都是一样的
This, uh, little game you play always ends the same.
你还是只能睡得不安不稳
You well sleep with one of those pretty eyes open.
他吗 贾尔吗 那是我欠他15年的
Him? Jarl? I've owed him that for 15 years.
快把你的尾巴拿开 否则我就拿来勒死你
And get your tail out of my face before I choke you with it.
你说到要做到
Mm. Promises, promises.
至少我能看着你的双眼死去
At least I will die staring into your eyes.
我叫尼可赫罗尼莫 我曾是奈凡豪杰的成员
Nico Hieronimo. Formerly of the Nivan Gallants.
现在却被关在这鬼地方
Currently rotting in this shithole.
好 我就不打扰你睡觉了 或是失眠
Okay. I'll leave you to your sleep or lack of it.
穿心剑客
Pangoliers.
我们目前在这里还算安全
We're safe here, for the moment.
但那些雏龙仍逍遥在外 而且成了恶魔的军队
But those wyrmlings are still loose. The demon's army now.
我们的第一个目标 是要夺回龙堡并夺回熔炉
Our first task is to reclaim Dragon Hold and reclaim the Forge.
我们之后的战斗需要钢铁
We'll need steel for the battles to come.
我们要召回在外的兄弟
We recall our brothers who remain in the field.
我们没时间做这些事
We don't have time for any of that.
达维安的意思应该是 "你说的没错 我们得动作快"
I, I think what Davion means is, you're right and we should do it quickly.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你想马上继续战斗 到恶魔的巢穴里猎捕他 取他首级
You want to charge back into the fight. Hunt the demon to his lair, take his head.
差不多
Something like that.
别让你体内那东西为你发言 孩子
Don't let that thing inside speak for you, son.
更别让那东西为你思考
Damn sure don't let it do your thinking.
恐怖利刃如果得到那些古龙 龙堡的那些怪兽也不重要了
If Terrorblade gets to the Eldwyrms, those monsters at Dragon Hold won't matter.
一切都不重要了
Nothing will.
我这辈子还真没想过 你竟然会逃避战斗
My whole life, I never imagined I'd ever see you run from a fight.
我应该去追他吗 还是…
Should I go after him, or
我就坐在这里吧 自己一个人
I'll just sit here with me.
那小子跟我说了你和达维安吵架的事
The little one told me about your fight with Davion.
-我们没有吵架 -他都气到走掉了 当然是吵架
Wasn't a fight. -He walked out. It was a fight.
那孩子看到了一些事物
The boy saw things.
他看到了他还没准备好看见的事物
He saw things he wasn't prepared to see.
没错 跟雷斯宣姆那次一样
The boy did. It's just like Leathsham.
你从没好好哀悼 对吧 你只是投身于猎捕之中
You never mourned, did you? You disappeared into the hunt.
你现在也在做一样的事
And you're doing the same now.
你失去了他们 你失去了她
You lost them. You lost her.
-我们在打仗 -父亲都死了
We're at war. -The Fathers are dead.
你的兄弟需要的不是战术 而是他们失去的东西
Your brothers don't need tactics. They need what's been lost.
那孩子…
That boy
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表