剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
Then we will fight, little mouse.
我们会温暖兽群 撼动天堂之星
We will warm the herd. We will shake the stars from heaven.
真希望我还能多做点什么 但我知道你会希望我战斗
I wish there were more I could do. But I know you want me to fight.
你会希望我找到办法
You want me to find a way.
萨塔艾默都
Sata emedu.
他在哪里
What is he?
我动不了
Can't move.
提赫密尔司令官
Legatus Tihomir.
太阳帝权需要一位摄政者
The Helio Imperium has need of a Regent.
我选择你
I select you.
卡舒拉 怎么会 你是什么
Kashurra? Huh How? What are you?
你接受我的提案吗
Is my proposal acceptable?
我…我会照你选择的方式 为太阳帝权服务
I I will serve the Imperium in any way you choose.
我的军队和黄金都是属于你的
My armies, my gold. All of it is yours.
我不需要军队或黄金 派你的士兵守住皇宫
I have no need of armies or gold. Your soldiers will secure the palace.
派他们把米拉娜公主 毫发无伤地带到我面前
They will bring me Princess Mirana, untouched.
谁都不能伤害我亲爱的阳光
No one harms my precious Sunbeam.
该死 快点成功
Goddamn it, work!
布拉姆
Bram.
这…
What
大混♥蛋♥
Hm. Big bastard.
把一切都告诉我吧
Tell me everything.
让开
Move aside!
公主命令你们让开
That is an order from your princess!
我的士兵不会听从公主的命令
My soldiers don't take orders from princesses.
他们只会听从我这位摄政者的命令
They take their orders from me, their Regent.
我命令他们把你交给卡舒拉总督
And my orders are to return you to Viceroy Kashurra.
你就乖乖配合吧
Step down and surrender yourself.
你要知道 如果有必要 第一个丧命的会是你
Please understand, if it comes to it, you will be the first to die.
快点让开
Now move aside.
阳光
Sunbeam.
她同他打斗
She fought him.
她救了我 但这样还不够
She saved me. It wasn't enough.
你还撑得住吗 你还能战斗吗 你能帮助我杀了那怪兽吗
Can you stand? Can you fight? Can you help me kill that thing?
可以
Yes.
那她的牺牲就值得了
Then it was enough.
达维安在哪里
Where is Davion?
他在那里
He's right over there.
是赤红恶魔
The Crimson Devil himself.
我们今天有共同的敌人 小老鼠
We share a common enemy today, little mouse!
我建议我们先联手杀了他
I propose, we slay the abomination together
暂时放下我们之间的过节
and save our reckoning for another time.
我接受你的提议
Acceptable.
我们去战斗吧
To battle!
你是打不赢的 公主 如果你♥爸♥还在 他也会这么说
You cannot win this fight, Princess. Your father would have said the same.
那他就说错了
Then my father would've been wrong.
我很欣赏你的毅力 我一直都引以为乐
I admire your spirit. It has always brought me joy.
杀了那个哑巴和那只禽兽
Kill the mute. And the animal.
那是什么鬼东西
What in the crimson dawn is that?
你是把自己幻想成龙的腐♥败♥之物
You are a corruption that imagines itself a dragon.
火焰之父
Father of Fire.
我已经进化到超越你了
I have evolved beyond you.
达维安 你一定还要在里面才行
Davion, please be in there.
投降吧 公主
Surrender, Princess.
阿萨尔
Asar!
太阳是英勇的、伟大的、辉煌的
Sun's valor! Sun's might! Sun's glory!
屠♥杀♥叛徒 保护公主
Slaughter the traitors! Protect the princess!
你们都是因为对抗光芒而死
And die knowing you stand against the light!
以黎明之星的名
For the Dawn Star!
你离开了雷霆三千年
Three thousand years, lost from the Thunder.
你都忘了我们的歌♥ 你得认输
You have forgotten our song. You will submit.
雷霆已死 我服从于星球古龙
The Thunder is dead. I serve the Worldwyrm.
我得保护龙之眼
I protect the Eye.
龙之眼是你的囤积物之一
The Eye is a part of your hoard,
但龙之眼并不属于你
but it does not belong to you.
是我们属于龙之眼
We belong to it.
龙太爱讲废话了
Dragons talk too fucking much.
你借由杀龙窃得的力量很强大
The power you've stolen through the slaughter of dragons is impressive.
但你仍然只是凡人
But you still are a mortal man.
你仍然有极限
You still have limits.
但我没有极限
I do not.
他们把龙之眼敲碎了 全都结束了
They smashed it. It's over.
或者也可以把大地揍出一个洞
Or you could punch a hole in the floor.
我第一次见到你时 你还需要我的保护
When I first met you, you needed me to protect you.
但一路走来 你却长成了这样
And somewhere along the way, you became this.
我从没过问原因和方式
I never asked why or how.
但我非常感激你
I was only ever grateful for you.
米拉娜
Mirana.
记得
Remember.
我感受到了
I feel it.
我记得
I remember.
我不能让你过去
I cannot allow you to pass.
你是好人 阿萨尔 你很忠诚 也很受公主喜爱
You are a good man, Asar. Loyal and well-loved by our princess.
我并不想取你性命
I am disinclined to end your life.
但不要挑战我对你的钦佩
But do not test my admiration.
你得知真♥相♥了
And so the truth dawns.
你也认清自己是什么了
And with it, understanding of what you are.
我非常以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
不要以我为荣
I don't want your pride!
把我的家人还给我
I want my family back!
我就是你的家人
I am your family.
你吗 你什么都不是
You? You are nothing.
我是虚空 我是众星之间的荒地
I am the Void, the wastes between the stars,
我是夜晚的黑色布幕 众星遇到我都会燃烧
the black curtain of night against which they burn.
我曾经只是一只龙
Once, I was only a dragon.
没有意志 没有声音 只能活在黑暗之中
No will, no voice. I lived in darkness.
我无意间发现了两颗奇异的石头
By chance, I encountered strange rocks.
它们解放了我的意志 给了我声音
They freed my will and gave me a voice.
教我唱它们的歌♥
They taught me their song.
我明白如果没有光 黑暗就没有任何意义
I learned darkness meant nothing without the light.
所以我就开始寻找光的来源
So I went in search of its source.
经过了15个位面和无数个现实后 我找到了一个定数
Across 15 planes and countless realities, I found one constant.
天空中的太阳
The Sun in the sky.
星球古龙 可怕的真♥相♥逐渐显明
The Worldwyrm. The awful truth became clear.
所有龙都是一体 与造物互通
All dragons are one, interlinked with creation.
我曾经是光源之光的一部分 却受引诱而离开
I had been a part of its light, the source, and was lured away.
我成了局外人、堕落者、空洞的回音
I was an outcast. Fallen. A hollow echo.
我充满愤怒 因这恐惧、绝望以及难以想象的寂寞
I raged in horror and despair, unimaginable loneliness.
直到我的愤怒 让我看清了更重大的真♥相♥
Until my rage brought me to the greater truth.
龙之眼 星球古龙的肉身
The Eye. The Worldwyrm made flesh.
三千年来 我对她有求必应 在无数个往生 以无数种形式
Three thousand years, I saw to her needs. Many lifetimes, many forms.
我都爱着她
I loved her.
数千年中 我最爱的就是你
And in those millennia, I have loved you best.
我亲爱的阳光
My precious Sunbeam.
你…你才不爱我
You You don't love me.
你从来没爱过我 你只是想把我纳入收藏
You've never loved me. You just You wanted me in your collection.
收为囤积物
Your hoard.
我把你送走是为了保护你、服侍你
I sent you away to protect you. To serve you.
保护我 你摧毁了我
Protect me? You destroyed me.
我保护了你的皇位 直到你能回来亲自守护皇位
I protected your throne until you could return and protect it yourself.
你的皇位在等着你 皇帝
There awaits your seat, my Empress.
你就开口吧 上位吧
Give the word and take it.
我要开口了
Here's your word.
上
Now!
可怜的小侍女
Poor little handmaid.
我知道无法发声的感受
I know what it is to have no voice.
还有爱光芒胜过爱自己的感受
To love the light more than you love yourself.
放了她 卡舒拉
Let her go, Kashurra.
但爱光芒并不足以让光芒真正闪耀
But it's not enough to love the light for the light to truly shine.
要让光芒也爱你才行
The light must love you.
这样她会死的
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表