剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
别他妈愣在那里
Don't just fucking stand there.
-去拿武器 -去拿武器
To arms! -To arms!
-去拿武器 -好
To arms! -Right!
侍从 帮我补箭
Squire! Feed me!
靠
Shit!
来了一大群 撤退
They're swarming! Fall back!
-撤退 -撤退
Fall back! -Fall back!
快点进去
Inside. Move.
卡登
Kaden!
这些龙也太他妈多了
That's a lot of fucking dragons.
我们第一次见面时 我曾提出要跟你结盟
At our first meeting, I offered you an alliance.
但你拒绝了 真是大错特错
You refused. A mistake.
雏龙现在已经是我的孩子了
Wyrmlings. They're my children now.
还是上古龙族失落灵魂的奴隶
Slaves to their Eldwyrms' lost souls.
它们会把这个堡垒彻底击垮
They will grind this keep to sand.
杀死里面的所有人
Kill everyone inside.
啃食他们的尸体
Feast on the remains.
但你可以阻止这件事
You have the power to stop this.
把斯莱瑞克交给我
Give me Slyrak.
快放过父亲
Let Father go!
这个人想放干♥你♥的血
This man wanted to bleed you dry.
夺走你的力量
Take your power.
他不值得你为他而动怒
He isn't worthy of your rage.
你叫他父亲
You call him Father.
但他只会让你失望
He's just another disappointment.
不
No!
-我是不会逃避战斗的 -但你绝对赢不了
I won't run from a fight! -A fight you can't win!
那我就跟我的兄弟一起死去
Then I'll die with my brothers!
这样没有意义 你曾经叫我放下
A meaningless death. You once told me to let go.
你如果死在这里 就代表你什么都没学到
Dying here means you haven't learned a gods-damned thing.
仔细听
Shh. Listen.
-那是什么 -土之雏龙
What is that thing? -Earth wyrmling!
-它在干吗 -它想吃掉我们 跟我走
What's it doing? -Trying to eat us! Stay with me!
它的眼睛 它的眼睛不太正常
Its eyes. Something's wrong with its eyes!
是恐怖利刃
Terrorblade.
我需要武器 走这边
I need a weapon. This way!
我们进到了安全的地区
We're in friendly territory now.
高地人跟银夜森林人结盟已久
The Uplands have long been allied with the Nightsilver Woods.
如果寇德维格精灵追了过来 至少我们还有帮手
If the Coedwei pursue us, at least we'll have help.
露娜
Luna?
没事 我不会有事的
Don't say it. I'll be fine.
马多克斯
Medico.
感染了 我可以再次清理伤口 但…
Infected. I can clean it again, but
公主 我没办法让这伤口好转
Oh, Princess, I can't make it better.
这附近有个堡垒
There's a fort not far from here.
他们或许有她需要的药
They might have the medicine she needs.
我会向赛莉蒙妮祈祷的
I'll say a prayer to Selemene.
希望她会聆听你的祈祷
I'll pray she hears it.
各位骑士 听我的 坚守防线
Knights, to me. Hold the line!
我们没办法守住这里 没有掩护
Can't defend this position. No cover.
我才是指挥官 卡登
I am in command here, Kaden,
我绝对不会就这样 把我们的堡垒拱手交给
and I will not cede the width of a swamp spider's thorax
这些肮脏的东西
to these filthy abominations!
就照他说的 坚守防线
You heard him. Hold the line.
后退
Get back.
这些该死的东西正在联手进攻
Fucking things are working together.
就像预先计划好了一样
Like they have a plan.
它们从来没这样过 不可能
They've never done that. It's not possible.
我们得撤退 先找到父亲和更多武器
We have to retreat. Find Father. More weapons.
不可能
Not possible.
我的剑与性命
My sword! My life!
李特弗奥
Ritterfau.
快动手 该死
Fight, damn it.
我只是个侍从
I'm, I'm just a squire.
你杀过龙 我都亲眼看到了
You killed a dragon. Saw it with my own eyes.
恭喜你 你是龙骑士了
Congratulations. You're a Dragon Knight.
走仆人梯 快 去找父亲
Servants' stairs. Go. Find Father.
死了 他们都死了
Dead. They're all dead.
你正在学习 拿好这把剑 好好报答
You're learning. Take that. Return the favor.
但这把剑是李特弗奥的
But this sword. It's Ritterfau's.
李特弗奥已经用不到了
Ritterfau doesn't need it.
塞根 你好乖 等着我们
Sagan. Chagu, chagu. Komiza vis.
冲
Gyaa!
玛西
Marci.
这里离你们家有点远 对吧
Bit far from home, aren't we?
我叫米拉娜 我是赛莉蒙妮的使者
I am Mirana, emissary of Selemene.
我的手下急需食物和药物
My people are in urgent need of food and medicine.
-怎么了 -我们被寇德维格精灵攻击了
What happened? We were attacked by the Coedwei.
差点就都没命了
We barely made it out alive.
有人好像快没命了
Eh. Some more than others.
我们只要治好伤者 补给完物资就会离开
We'll only stay long enough to treat our wounded and resupply.
这不是我能决定的
Well, that's not my decision.
但你们可以先把她带到医务室
But for now, you can take her to the infirmary.
其他人就到食堂吃点东西吧
The rest can find food in the mess.
谢谢你 银夜森林人不会忘记你们的恩情
Thank you. The Nightsilver Woods will remember your hospitality.
我想跟你们的队长谈谈
I would speak to your captain.
之后再说吧 你先休息
Soon enough. Rest now.
寇德维格精灵无情又坚决 他们可能会追来这里
These Coedwei are ruthless and determined. They may track us here.
你们的士兵…
Your soldiers
希望他们准备好了
I hope they're prepared.
那些吃树皮的精灵 是绝对不可能把你们从这堡垒带走的
No bark-eating elf bastard will ever take you from this fort.
真令人安心
How very reassuring.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father?
没有爪痕、没有洞穴
No claw marks. No burrow holes.
无论这里发生了什么事
Whatever happened here,
都不是龙造成的
there was no dragon.
她还好吗
How is she?
她退烧了
Fever's down.
我把伤口缝合和包扎好了 也对感染进行了治疗
I was able to properly suture and bandage the wound and treat the infection.
-我们得继续前进 -你得好好躺着
We have to keep moving. -You have to stay on your back.
露娜说的没错 我们距离边界太近了
Luna is right. We're too near the border.
我们在这里待越久 就越有可能出事
The longer we stay here, the more vulnerable we are.
她需要休息
She needs rest.
-否则她就会死 -要多久
Or she'll die. -How long?
至少一星期吧
Mm. A week? At least.
我们明天就走
We're leaving tomorrow.
不行 我们还没到家
No, we're not home yet.
但我们都吃得很饱 而且晚上还能安心入睡
But our bellies are full and we can sleep with both eyes closed tonight.
愿新月照耀你 公主
Crescent light upon you, Princess.
愿新月照耀所有人
Crescent light upon us all.
-愿新月照耀所有人 -愿新月照耀所有人
Crescent light upon us all!
队长现在可以见你了
The captain's ready to see you.
只见使者一人
Uh. Just the emissary,
麻烦了
if you please.
天啊
Goddess.
最好别挣扎 公主
I wouldn't, Princess.
他叫我活捉你 但没说不能伤害你
I was paid to bring you in alive. He didn't say in what condition.
你杀了那么多人
You killed all those people.
你为了赏金 就屠♥杀♥了这整个前哨部队的人
You wiped out this entire outpost, all for a bounty.
你叔叔很想你
Your uncle misses you very much.
看来剂量刚刚好
Just enough, as it turns out.
趁药效退掉之前 快把他们装起来
Box them up before it wears off.
-快用你那招离开 -我是来救你的
Do your thing! Go! -I came here to rescue you.
-你如果不走 那我也不走 -我还真是个坏榜样
If you won't run, neither will I. I set a terrible example.
是土之雏龙 我也感受到了
Earth wyrmlings. I feel it too.
在这里
Through there.
我叫布拉姆 我是龙骑士 你呢
I'm Bram. Dragon Knight. And you are?
你们无处可逃
There's nowhere left to run.
也无处可躲
Nowhere left to hide.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表