剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
I could have remained inside of forever.
不过还有个声音
But there was also a voice.
很温柔 但是很坚持
It was gentle, but persistent.
是我妈的声音在叫醒我 就像我小时候那样
It was my mother's voice, waking me as though I were a child.
你妈说了什么
And what did your mother say?
她只说了“记得”
A word. "Remember".
记得你的地位 记得你的责任
Remember your place. Remember your duty.
记得有人爱你
Remember you are loved.
-是 -这是她在你小时候给过的忠告
Yes. -Her admonitions for you as a girl.
我很想她 也很想爸爸
I miss her, and Father as well.
你父母如果还在 定会让你称帝
Were your parents here, they would have you claim your throne.
称帝
The throne.
只要治理军队的时候简单多了
It was all so simple when it was just to be the army.
神谕者的预言还没成真
The Oracle's prophecy is not yet fulfilled.
赛莉蒙妮已经殒落 但蒙妮还没升起
Selemene has fallen, but Mene has yet to rise.
精灵帝国仍是初生之态
The Elven Empire is still in its infancy.
若成为女皇 你能指挥的就不只是军队了
As Empress, you would command far more than an army.
但我就得待在这里
But my place would be here.
所以你记得你的地位
So you remember your place,
也记得你的责任
and you remember your duty.
但我对母亲最后的那句忠告 还是有些疑虑
Yet my mother's final admonition gives me pause.
看到那些旗帜了吗 这是在纪念你父亲
You see those banners? They honored your father.
其他旗帜并没有
Those others, they did not.
但是在旗帜之下的人♥民♥
But the people beneath the banners,
曾经是你父亲的力量
they were your father's strength.
他们也能成为你的力量
They can be yours.
你的意思是 我应该要让人♥民♥爱戴我
You mean to say I should make the people love me.
你应该要做自己
You should be who you are.
议会今天就要选出摄政者
The Senate selects a regent today.
我希望女皇能获选
I prefer we name our Empress.
我记得我的责任
I remember my duty.
-我来扶你 -谢谢你 孩子
Let me help. -Oh, thank you, child.
你不该自己待在外面 尤其还离阴影台地这么近
You shouldn't be out alone. Not this close to the Shadow Terrace.
我现在是在阴影台地吗
The Shadow Terrace. Is that where I am?
来 跟我一起坐下吧
Here. Sit with me.
我曾经就算闭着眼睛 也不会在这片树林里迷路
It used to be I didn't need my eyes to wander these woods,
但现在不一样了
but things have changed.
是啊 好多东西都变了
Oh, yes, they've changed so much.
我都快不认得这里了
I hardly recognize it here.
我都快不认得自己的家了
I hardly recognize my own home.
我们的家人不在之后 一切就不一样了
Not the same without our family.
戴费德、阿达拉、伊德瓦
Dyfed, Adara, Idwal.
你一定很想念他们
Oh, I'm sure you miss them horribly.
你认识他们吗
You knew them?
大家都认识他们 他们很爱你
Everyone knew them. How they loved you.
无论何处 他们都会跟随你去
They would follow you everywhere.
即使走向死亡也一样
Even to their death.
大家都知道是你的错
Everyone knew it was your fault.
你有办法可以回到那时候
There's a way it could go back, you know.
你愿意付出什么代价
What would you do for that?
什么都好 我什么都愿意做
Anything. I would do anything.
过来吧 孩子 菲姆林 靠近一点
Come to me, child. Fymryn. Closer.
很简单
It's easy.
你只要让我进去就好
All you have to do is let me in.
你相信了一位骗子
You put your faith in a liar.
他利用了你寻求复仇
He used you to take his revenge.
他会永远说谎
He will always lie.
永远利用你
Always use you.
拒绝他的谎言
Deny his lies.
拒绝他
Deny him.
你不能举着家旗 带着私人军团进到城里
You cannot march your private legion into the city flying a house banner.
你无权过问这些事
You assert an authority you lack.
萨尔不在了 夏巴拉死了
Zal is gone, Shabarra is dead,
但法律依然存在
but the law remains.
帝权需要领导和力量
The Imperium needs leadership, strength.
我和我的军团可以提供领导和力量
My name and my legion can provide it.
那你们就在河的另一边提供吧
Provide it then, from the other side of the river.
这些人只是想参与公开会议的人♥民♥
These men and women are citizens on their way to a public meeting.
她也是
As is she.
力量不是游戏
Power is not a game.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你在七年内烧毁了七间房♥子
You have burned seven homes in seven years.
现在这里就是你家
This is your home now.
太阳神殿会把你的混乱转变为秩序
The Temple of the Sun will turn your chaos to order,
把你的弱点变成优势 我们会拯救你
your weakness to strength. We will save you.
这是一座监牢
This is a prison.
你们认为我只是个 会把全世界烧毁的小女孩
You think I'm just a little girl who might burn down the world.
我可以成为战士、保护者
I can be a warrior, a protector.
你们没什么好教导我的 我已经受够这个地方了
You have nothing to teach me. I've had enough of this place.
你是武器 不接受指导就只会带来毁坏
You are a weapon. Destruction without guidance.
我担心你永远都会是这样
I fear that's all you'll ever be.
你根本不知道我是谁 没有人知道 永远不会有人知道
You have no idea who I am. No one does. No one ever will.
他们会自相残杀
They're going to kill each other.
他们一定会想 也觉得这样做是值得的
I'm sure they want to. I'm sure they think it's worth it.
我曾经有过这种梦想
I used to have such dreams.
我曾经想象没有皇帝之后 状况会变得多好
I used to think how much better things would be with no Emperor,
没有皇室 成为太阳共和国
no royal family, a Helio Republic.
我希望夏巴拉能够下台
I thought if only Shabarra would step down,
也许议会会掌权 让这个国家变得更好
maybe the Senate would take control and turn this into a better place,
变得更公平 但现在呢
a fairer place. But now?
提赫密尔的军团已经出现在街头了
Tihomir's legion is in the streets.
禁卫军也准备好开战了
The Praetorian Guard is ready to fight,
但议会还是会选她当摄政者
but the Senate will name her Regent anyway.
他们很怕她 他们太爱她的钱了
They're afraid of her. They like her money too much.
那重点应该就在于你打算怎么做了
Then I guess it's just a question of what you plan to do about it.
我不会再眼睁睁看着另一个家被烧毁
I won't watch another home burn.
帝权陷入了危机
The Imperium is in grave peril.
恶魔杀害了神帝夏巴拉 如今仍逍遥在外
God-Emperor Shabarra was murdered by a demon that remains at large.
太阳公主也死了
The Princess of the Sun is dead.
我们没有王位继承人也没有希望
There is no heir nor hope for one.
我们需要一位摄政者
We need a regent,
一位坚强的领袖 为帝国带来新的黎明
a strong leader to bring a new dawn to the empire.
那个人会是谁呢
And who would that be?
提赫密尔用她家的财富买♥♥了个头衔
Tihomir used her family wealth to buy a title.
现在还想买♥♥下这个帝国
Now she thinks she can use it to buy an empire.
夏巴拉很软弱
Shabarra was weak.
他保护不了帝权 连自己都保护不了
He could not protect the Imperium. He could not even protect himself.
我们现在却要跟随另一个冒牌货吗
Now we are asked to follow another pretender?
我可以保护我们 选我当摄政者吧
I can protect us. Name me Regent.
你 你用你的力量毁掉了大半座城市
You? With all your power, you managed to destroy half the city
而且依然无法 将杀害皇帝的怪兽绳之以法
and still failed to bring the Emperor's assassin to justice.
我曾试图阻止那只怪兽 但我失败了
I tried to stop that thing. I failed.
烈焰魔导士却把那只怪兽打回了地狱
The Slayer sent it back to wherever in the seven hells it came from.
她救了无数人的性命 要不是她 我早就没命了
She saved countless lives. I would be dead without her.
这里没你说话的余地 龙骑士
You have no voice here, Dragon Knight.
行注目礼
Turn your eyes.
米拉娜公主殿下
Her Royal Highness, Mirana,
萨尔之女、太阳公主
Daughter of Zal, Princess of the Sun.
凝视她的光芒
Gaze into her light.
总督、各位委员、各位议员
Viceroy, honored council members, senators.
刺客的箭差点夺走了我的性命
An assassin's arrow nearly took my life,
但我没那么容易被击倒
but I am not so easily dissuaded.
我是王位唯一的正统继承人
As sole heir to this throne by blood,
我想效法我父亲先前的治理方式
I intend to rule as my father ruled before me.
多年前 我因为叛乱被迫逃离家园
Years ago, I was forced by treachery to flee my home.
我也因为新的叛乱而回到这里
New treachery compels my return.
科利艾塔维的威胁 如预言所述持续增大中
The threat from the Coriel'Tauvi looms as prophesied.
沉寂数代的精灵社区起身宣战
The enclaves, silent for generations, mass for war.
我们会与盟友携手击退他们
We will join with our allies and drive them back together.
太荒谬了 我真不知道是谁比较糟糕
This is madness. I don't know who is worse.
是用财富收买♥♥权力的提赫密尔
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表