剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
我会把货留存一段时间 现在风声太紧
I'll hold on to this for a while. There's gonna be a lot of heat.
嘿 这些人...能找到我们吗 阿山
Hey, can these guys... can they find us, Son?
除我之外 还有谁知道你们干什么
Who knows what you do? Other than me?
没人知道
Nobody.
但你们找了第三个人 对吗
But you had this third? Right?
里克
Rick.
他从哪来的 - 他三周前出狱的
Where did he come from? - Well, he got out three weeks ago.
他在里面听说过你们的事吗
He heard about you on the inside?
他上周在哪
And last week, where was he at?
中途之家 祖母家
Halfway house? Grandma's?
如果有人要找你们 会从他找起
You know, anybody looking for you, he's point A.
你们把他的尸体处理了吗
You get rid of his body?
雷
Ray.
DNA
DNA...
牙医记录 - 是 哥们 我懂
Dental records... - Yeah, man. I know.
我知道他有牙 阿山 我知道警♥察♥的手段
I know he got teeth, Son, and I know what cops do.
但我说的是这个声音 哥们
But I'm talking about this voice, man.
对讲机上的声音
This voice from the walkie-talkie
而且是北方那种可怕的口音
and it was one of them fucked-up accents from up north too.
像这样“拉里伯德把车停在了院子里”
Like, "Larry Bird parked the car in the yard."
学得很像啊
That's pretty good.
这个人看见你们了吗
This guy saw you?
没有
No.
他会不会只是个瘾君子
Could he just be some tweaker?
不...阿山 不是
No, man. Nah, Son, nah.
他的说话方式 他绝对是个人物
The way this dude was talking, he's somebody.
你知道 他是真的狠
You know, he's the real deal.
听着 阿山 我该怎么隐藏行踪
Look, how do I cover my tracks, Son?
别跟我说你不知道 因为...
And don't tell me that you don't know, 'cause, you know,
这里基本上是费城最安全的地方了
this is basically the safest place in Philly.
你为了来这里 都改头换面了
You basically shape-shifted to get up here.
你干这个多久了 两年
How long you been at this? Two years?
不到呢 14个月
Not even. Fourteen months.
如果你不懂得如何保持低调
You couldn't have lasted what, four months,
你根本活不过四个月
if you didn't know how to keep your head down.
你当时需要我们帮你扫除竞争对手时
You wasn't saying that shit when you needed us
可不是这么说的 对吧
to get rid of your competition though, was you?
我给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
南越的 1975年
South Vietnamese. 1975.
好吧
Okay.
值多少
What's it worth?
现在 一文不值
Now? Nothing.
我老爹离开西贡时带着三百万盾 他很富
My old man, he left Saigon with three million dong. He was rich.
等他到了美国 这些钱都成了纪念品
By the time he got here, these were souvenirs.
改头换面只是生活而已 雷
Shape-shifting is just called life, Ray.
你什么都指望不上 兄弟
You can't depend on anything, man.
意思就是你只能靠自己的勇气和智慧
So that means all you got is your heart and your wits.
还有你的家人
And your family.
钱你留着吧
Go ahead. Keep that shit.
兄弟 我是来向你求助的
Bro, I came here for your help
你却只给我凯夫拉和不值钱的越南盾
and all you gave me was some Kevlar and worthless dong.
你是来看真正的家庭的 雷
You came here to see a real family, Ray.
否则你会星期一来
Otherwise, you would have come on Monday.
该死的
Shit.
嘿 我会回来的 你看家 好吗
Hey, I'll be back. You guard the house, all right?
见鬼
Shit.
可恶 - 你觉得...
Fuck. - Do you think there's...
你觉得我们有没有可能...
You think there's any way we could...
雷 我们能把这钱还回去吗
Can we still give this money back, Ray?
把钱还回去 好啊 - 对
Give the money back? Yeah. - Yeah.
想在被他们杀死时乖乖站好 那就还 好吗
Only if we wanna be standing still when they kill us. Okay?
好吧
All right.
嘿 看这个 哥们 给
Hey, look at this, man. Here you go.
我曾经考虑过办一场车♥库♥甩卖♥♥
You know, I thought about having a garage sale.
然后发现那一定是最令人郁闷的事
I realized that'd be the most depressing shit ever.
这可能是我这辈子见过的
This is probably the worst garage sale I ever saw
最烂车♥库♥甩卖♥♥ - 我就是说啊
in my life. - That's what I'm saying.
我爸入狱时 特丽萨叫我
When my dad went down, Theresa,
把他的卢劳斯唱片什么的都存起来
she had me store all his fucking Lou Rawls and shit.
我会在每个袋子里放进同样数量的钱 如果我出事了...
So I'm gonna put equal share in each bag and if anything happen to me...
好了 哥们 嘿...
Come on, man. Hey, hey.
如果我出事 把我那份给特丽萨 好吗
If anything happen to me, give my share to Theresa, all right?
我不喜欢听 - 好了 能帮我这个忙吗
I don't like this. - Come on, man. Can you do that for me?
能 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
可怜的里克 - 可怜的里克
Poor Rick, man. - Poor Rick, man?
可怜的里克把我们害惨了 你知道吧
Poor Rick fucked us. You know that, right?
他知道房♥子里有什么吗
I mean, did he even know what was in that house?
到底是谁给他的线报
Matter of fact, who gave him that tip?
因为那似乎不是“他的地盘” 你懂我意思吧
'Cause that didn't seem like "his turf." You know what I'm saying?
你认为是有人派他的
You think somebody sent him to us?
我认为我想得太多了 - 不 你没有想太...
I think I'm overthinking it, man. - No, you're not over...
等等 雷 我们谈谈这事 很严重 就像...
Wait, Ray, let's talk about this. This is fucking serious. This is like...
他不可能这样耍我们
He couldn't have played us like that.
你说得对 他不太聪明
You're right. He wasn't that smart.
对 但这种事不需要天才 曼尼
Yeah, but it don't exactly take a genius, Manny.
你干吗 嘿 唷 起来 别坐那里
What are you doing? Hey, yo. Get up. Get off of that, man.
那沙发有霉运 你可别招上
That shit got bad juju. You don't want that.
是你父亲的沙发吗
Is that your father's chair?
是巴特国王的王座 兄弟
King Bart's fucking throne, bro.
兄弟 有谁知道我们的事
Dude, who knew about us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
里克曾跟你父亲一起坐牢
I mean, Rick was in the joint with your father.
巴特知道我们在做什么吗
Does Bart know what we do?
过来
Come on through.
抬起手
Hands up.
好了
Ready.
(探视者)
怎么穿袍子
What's with the robe?
星期五休闲装
Casual Friday.
听着 我得知道 你在这里说了些什么关于我的话
So, look, I need to know what you said about me in here.
你指什么
What are you talking about?
里克斯特利
Rick Staley.
三周前假释
Paroled three weeks ago.
从格雷特福德转狱过来的
Came in here through Graterford.
汤姆斯特利的儿子
Tom Staley's kid?
我不认识汤姆斯特利
I don't know Tom Staley.
那我也不认识里克斯特利
Then I don't know Rick Staley.
听着 如果你真说了什么 这改变了我的整个人生 明白吗
Look, if you said anything, it changes my whole life, all right?
为什么
Why?
你要结婚了
Are you getting married?
你要为他出柜
You queer for him?
他为我打工 在我的油漆队
He worked for me, my painting crew.
见鬼
Fuck.
如果你...
If you...
在这里说了任何关于我的话 我得知道
said anything about me in here, I need to know
我得知道我要不要担心
and I need to know if I need to worry.
你什么事都担心
You worry about everything.
担心到五岁时就可能生溃疡
You could have had an ulcer at five years old.
混♥蛋♥ 你觉得这是为什么
And why do you think that is, asshole?
注意语言 那边有小孩子
Watch your language. There are kids over there.
还有 特丽萨为什么给你请律师
And on top of that, what is Theresa getting you a lawyer for?
可能是为了结婚纪念日
Probably our anniversary.
我发誓 如果你让她 再在你身上浪费一分钱
I swear, if you make her waste any more money on your ass,
你可以谢天谢地了
you can swear to God, man,
你该庆幸自己能被关在这里
you gonna be lucky that you locked up in here.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你在这里更安全 - 你会再进来的
You safer in here. - You'll be in here again.
你知道 我...
You know, I...
我总是想起这件事 听我说
I keep remembering this thing, okay? Hear me out.
我们当时住在奈斯镇的老宅 还记得吗
We in our old house back in Nicetown. Remember that?
好吧
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表