剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
(曼尼卡瓦略 紧急情况 我需要你)
是 我懂
Yeah, I hear you.
我接过一个案子 是争取尽快为两名运毒的人申请保释
Once, I got a case to expedite bail for two drug mules.
是一对运海♥洛♥因♥的夫妻
A married couple driving heroin.
他们很需要钱
They just needed the money.
我给的辩护理由是他们才是真正的受害者
I made the case that these people were the real victims,
成功将他们的保释金降至零
and I got their bail down to nothing.
他们被释放了
They were released.
第二天 有人将八个人头 放进了墨西哥的一个法庭
The next day, eight heads rolled into a courthouse in Mexico.
这对夫妻是杀人犯
They were killers.
这两人...
These people...
我同情过 为之辩护过的人
who I had empathized with and had defended,
杀了八个人
they killed eight people.
所以从那以后 我收起同情心 变得很专业
So, since then, my empathy has been professional.
我甚至看不到人性了 眼里只有案子
Like, I don't even see the real person, only the case.
直到...你知道吧
Until you... you know?
你来到我办公室 替继母付钱
You came into my office, paying for your stepmother,
我就想...
and I just thought...
“这个人在努力去做正确的事
"This is someone trying to do the right thing,
有爱的事”
the loving thing."
我看到一个非常努力想当个好人
I saw someone who was trying so hard to be a good person
却不知道什么是好人的人
and had no idea what that meant.
(宾州 兰开斯特县)
哥们 你说是紧急情况
Man, you said this was an emergency.
你的灵魂可不是紧急情况
Your soul is not an emergency, man.
兄弟 我的灵魂现在是唯一的紧急情况
Brother, my soul, right now, is the only emergency.
哥们 你看看这里
Dude, look at this place.
怎么都没有名字 怎么...
How are there no names? How are...
这怎么认谁是谁啊
How do they know who anybody is?
大概他们的做事方法不同吧
They just do shit differently out here, I think.
你看...
I mean look...
我们去那个谷仓里问问
Let's go ask in that barn.
搞什么...你干什...你认真的
What the fuck... What are you... Are you serious?
走吧 - 嘿 哥们
Let's go. - Hey, man,
我这辈子再也不想 靠近该死的谷仓了 曼尼
I don't ever wanna go near another motherfucking barn in my life, Manny.
该死的
Oh, hell no.
不 我来自巴西 这...
No, I'm from Brazil. It's...
曼尼 我们走吧
Manny, let's fucking go.
我在问他墓地的事
I'm trying to ask him about the cemetery
还有两个小伙子 - 他不会...
and the two boys. - He ain't fucking...
先生 两个小伙子 名字是...
Sir, the two kids. Their names are...
名字是凯莱布和哈里森斯托尔兹弗斯
Their names are Caleb and Harrison Stolzfus.
他们在洛伯塞克家惨遭杀害
They were, sadly, killed at the Loebsack house.
我们不往坟墓上放花 像你们那样
We do not place flowers on graves, right, like you folks.
那是英语人的风俗
That is the way of the Englischers.
我不知道此事 先生 我...
Well, I didn't know that, sir. I'll--
曼尼 嘿 我们走吧 好吗
Manny, hey, let's please get the fuck out of here.
那人说我们是英语人
That dude just called us English?
他也是用英语说的
He said the shit in English too.
所以之前的破事 我不知道...
So all that shit before, I don't know what...
走吧 哥们 我们走
Let's go, man. Let's get the fuck out of here.
唷 曼尼 你这是干吗 - 是...
Yo, Manny, what you gotta do that for? - That's-That's...
你就不能说我们是他们的朋友
How come you couldn't just say that we was friends
或我们向那混♥蛋♥买♥♥过家具
or that we bought some furniture from the motherfucker?
我真的认为他们在这里卖♥♥的不光是家具
I really think that they're selling more than furniture here.
是 还用说 曼尼
Yeah. No shit, Manny.
雷 你担心什么
What are you concerned about, Ray?
他不是警♥察♥ 看看他的裤子 - 他们可能会报♥警♥
He's not a cop. Look at those pants. - They could be going to get a cop.
警♥察♥在哪 谷仓里
Like where? In the barn?
对啊 他们也许有自己的警♥察♥ 曼尼
Yeah, man, they may have their own fucking police, Manny.
我怎么知道
I don't fucking know.
嘿 听着 我们不想... - 那你们是警♥察♥吗
Hey, look, man, we don't want-- - Are youse police officers then?
我们当然不是 哥们 看 我们不是警♥察♥ 不是
We are definitely not, man. Look, we ain't no fucking police. No.
阿尔布雷赫特说你们那天看见他们了
Albrecht says you saw them that day.
他们当时还活着吗
And were they both alive yet?
死了 哥们
No, man. No.
听着 我们也死了个兄弟 我朋友...
Look, we lost a dude too and my friend,
他在努力对此事释怀 所以我们才来的
he's trying to make peace with that shit. That's why we're out here.
杀害你们兄弟的人也在追杀我们
So whoever killed your boy, they are hunting us too.
到马厩里去
Come inside the stable.
不必了 兄弟 在这里就好 - 不必了
Oh, no. We good, bro. We good out here. - We're good.
我们走了 我们的车就在那边
We're just going. Our car is, like, right over there.
你们是跟北边来的飞车党一起的
You boys ride with the biker club from up north?
你们真的认为所有英语人长得都一样吗
Man, y'all really think all Englischers look alike, don't you?
飞车党
Bikers?
听着 你们那几个兄弟也跟飞车党有牵连
Look, your boys had business with the bikers too.
凯莱布和哈里森现在和上帝在一起了
Caleb and Harrison are with Gott now.
让他决定吧
Let him decide.
不要向他们赎罪
Make no amends to them.
他们在朝圣者的舞会上出♥售♥毒品
They sold at the dances to the pilgrims.
他们卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
They sold meth?
凯莱布想拉我入伙来着
Caleb tried to enlist me.
我在上帝面前求他别干了
I begged him before Gott to stop.
等等 拉你入伙干什么
Wait. So enlist you to what, man?
他们认识了一个人 那人自称信使
They met a man who said he was a courier.
是个英语人
An Englischer.
疫情导致你们的世界全面封锁
When this pandemic shut your world down,
他说有一笔钱送不出去了
he said he couldn't get the money where it meant to go.
他去找你们的人丹尼 想找个地方藏钱
He went to your boy, Danny, looking for places to hide it.
他们把钱分成几份 做了记号♥ 只有他认得
They divided it up and marked it, so only he would know.
凯莱布和哈里森想捞一笔 把一部分钱藏在了我们的谷仓
Caleb and Harrison tried to profit, hiding some in our own barns.
现在它成了我们无法破除的诅咒
And that's a curse we can't break now.
那个信使 他再也没回来过
So that courier, he ain't never come back?
他很可能死了 或是以其他方式“蒸发”了
He's most likely dead or lost in some other way.
你说他给钱做了记号♥
And you said that he marked the money?
这是凯莱布给我的
This is all Caleb gave me.
我告诉你们这些 因为是上帝派你们来的
I'm telling you this because Gott sent you.
我是个好人 求求你们
And I am begging you as another gut man,
别让这祸害找上我们
keep this cancer away from us.
(美♥利♥坚♥合众国 2美元)
天啊 等我们从这家汽车旅馆退房♥ 我们都得是钻石会员了
Man, we gonna be diamond members by the time we get out of this motel.
他们说信使是说英语的
They said this courier was English.
是 但我认为这话的意思
Yeah, but I think that just mean
是说那个人不乘马车而已
anybody who don't ride around in one of them buggies, you know.
不管这些钱是怎么回事 他们一定很需要
You know, whatever the fuck these are, they must need them.
我觉得这是他们还没杀死我们的原因
I think that's why they haven't killed us yet.
我们把钱分开保管 好吗
Let's keep them separate. All right?
这个跟剩下的钱放一起
Put that with the rest of the stash.
好 我用来存放大衣
Yeah, I'll use it for the coat thing.
我不敢相信 你这辈子
I cannot believe that you have gone your whole life
从来没存过大衣
and you have never checked a coat.
真的
Seriously.
你还好吗
You okay?
赎罪进行得如何了
How's it going with them amends?
看吧 所以他们叫你按顺序 按部就班地戒毒 兄弟
See? That's why they tell you that you got to do the steps in order, bro.
第一步是接受自己无能为力的事实
First step is accepting that you are powerless.
我就是无能为力
I am.
对 我正在认识到这一点
Yeah, I'm learning that.
(特丽萨)
(我回家了 没有坏人 我有个大惊喜)
老天 我盯不住这帮人了
Oh, man. I can't keep track of this fucking crew anymore.
嘿 我得走了 哥们 - 好
Hey, I gotta go, man. - Yeah.
爱你 - 我也爱你 下车吧
Love you. - I love you too, man. Get out of here.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你的手♥机♥总是转语♥音♥信箱
Your phone keeps going to voicemail.
那就留言啊
Then leave a message.
语♥音♥信箱满了
Your mailbox is full.
都是你的留言
Full of you.
不知怎么的 虽然你这么爱玩剪贴画
Somehow, despite your love of collage,
你通过了执勤体♥检♥
you passed your fitness for duty test.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你什么时候抓德里斯科
When are you gonna bust Driscoll?
我们需要抓追杀德里斯科的人
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表