剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
Fuck. Damn. Fuck.
舍米
Shermie.
舍米
Shermie.
活见鬼了
Goddamn.
这是你干的
Did you do this shit?
都是你干的
You did all this shit?
坏狗狗 懂吗
Bad dog, okay?
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
天
Shit.
嘿 过来
Hey, come on.
好
Okay.
天啊
Shit.
朋友 找到什么了 有发现吗
So what'd you find, pal? Anything?
我在等
I'm waiting.
计划有变 回来吧 我们正在烤牛排
New plan. Come on back here. We got steaks on the grill.
好极了 我饿死了
Great. 'Cause I'm starvin'.
你不再是素食者了啊
So, you're not a vegetarian no more, huh?
你今天一定经历了人生剧变吧 艾尔登
You must have had a real life change today, Elden.
你有马铃薯沙拉吗
You got potato salad?
你去死吧
Fuck you...
雷蒙德
Raymond.
知道你是什么人吗 - 完蛋
You know what you are? - Shit.
你是那种特别的混♥蛋♥ 自以为比谁都聪明
You are that particular breed of asshole who thinks he's outsmarting everybody.
但你猜怎么着 我现在了解你了 我了解你的一切
But guess what? I know you now. I know everything about you.
我了解你全家
I know your whole fucking family.
无所不知
I know everything.
也许明天我会跟你父亲打个招呼
Maybe tomorrow I'm gonna say hello to your father.
我才不在乎呢 - 或者他今晚就会被捅
Like I give a shit. - Or he could catch a shiv tonight.
好 尽管动手吧 朋友
Okay. Knock yourself the fuck out, pal.
我在监狱的园林施工队里有内线
I've got guys inside on a landscaping crew.
就是说有大号♥修枝剪
That means a big pair of pruning shears.
我们要用修枝剪 把你老爸的手指一根根剪掉
We're gonna use these shears to take off your old man's fingers one by one.
还有其他肢体
And there are other appendages.
你跟我谈情说爱呢 哥们
Well, now you just flirting with me, man.
发张照片看看
Can you send me a picture?
你这个没心肝的混♥蛋♥
You heartless prick.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
还有 我认识 你在费尔希尔的朋友切格瓦拉
Then, I know your friend Che Guevara over there in Fairhill.
也许我会拜访他一下
Maybe I'll pay a visit to him.
我可以把你的钱找回来 哥们 好吗
I can get you your money back, man, okay?
好感人啊 老大
That's moving, chief.
你愿意为朋友破费
You'll lay out for your compadre.
你根本不知道自己惹了什么祸
You don't even know what you started.
全部 还有所有的毒品 全都还你 哥们 好吗
All of it. All the drugs. All of it, man, okay?
你根本不知道这麻烦有多大
You can't even begin to understand the scope of this problem.
我现在不得不干掉所有你认识的人 仅仅是出于原则
I have to kill everybody you know, just for the principle of it now.
所以我现在就去拜访你的朋友
So I'm gonna visit your amigo right now
把他碎尸万段 撒在这个破烂城市的各地
and scatter tiny little pieces of him all over this shithole town.
喂
Hello? H--
见鬼
Fuck.
该死的...可恶...
Fuck! Mother... Fuck!
这是曼尼的电♥话♥ 愿地球和平 各位
This is Manny's phone. Peace on Earth, guys.
我刚刚和该死的白毛巴杰尔通完话 哥们
I just got off the phone with Whitey fucking Bulger, man.
你必须立刻离开家 曼尼 好吗
And you need to get out of your house now, Manny, all right?
还有 你给我接电♥话♥啊
And answer the fucking phone.
嘿...老妈
Hey, hey, Ma.
老妈 你还好吗
Ma? Yeah, you okay?
你麻烦大了 雷蒙德
You're in big trouble, Raymond.
你是不是骗我了 要是你骗我 老天爷作证 我饶不了你
Did you lie to me? So help me God if you lied to me.
老妈 我怎么骗你了 骗什么 你在说什么
What I lie about, Ma? Which lie? What are you talking about? What lie?
约好的时间是4点半
The appointment, it's at 4:30.
你没赴约 雷蒙德 - 老天
You're not there, Raymond. - Holy shit.
取消见面吧 老妈 又不关生死
Cancel the goddamn appointment, Ma. It's not life or death.
对我来说就事关生死
It's life or death to me.
我用了好几周才引起那些人的注意
It took me weeks to get these people's attention.
而且很贵
And it's expensive.
是 我知道 我知道很贵
Yeah, I know. I know it's expensive.
舍米怎么样
How's Shermie doing?
它在我所有的东西上撒尿 好吗
He pissed on everything I own, okay?
你有什么值钱的东西
What do you got that's so fancy?
嘿 老妈 我回头打给你 好吗
Hey, Ma, I gotta call you back, all right?
好好玩老虎机 好吗 我爱你
Have fun at the slots, okay? I love you.
曼尼
Manny?
嘿 曼尼 哥们 你在哪
Hey, Manny, man. Where you at, man?
曼尼 哥们 说话啊
Manny, man. Talk to me, man.
该死
Shit.
说话啊 曼尼
Come on, Manny.
说话 曼尼 兄弟 你在哪
Come on, Manny, man. Where you at, bro?
不好
Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
要命...
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的
Oh, shit.
抱歉...哥们
Sorry. Sorry, man. Sorry.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
接电♥话♥啊 曼尼 快啊
Answer, Manny, man. Come on.
快接啊 哥们
Come on, man.
接电♥话♥啊...曼尼
Answer, Manny. Answer, man.
这是曼尼的电♥话♥
This is Manny's phone.
愿地球和平 各位 - 见鬼
Peace on Earth, guys. - Fuck!
雷
Ray?
你是雷吗
Are you Ray?
你是那位律师
Are you the lawyer?
我是米歇尔泰勒 沙利文惠特莫尔律所的
I'm Michelle Taylor, Sullivan, Whitmore.
你母亲打过电♥话♥
Your mother called.
她跟我说你可能不来了
She told me you might not be coming.
我正要走
I was just heading out.
是 抱歉 堵车了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I got caught up in traffic.
没事
It's okay.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
好
Okay.
请进
Come on in.
就在那里
Just over there.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
德里斯科先生 你还好吗
Are you all right, Mr. Driscoll?
想喝杯茶吗 来条毛巾
Can I get you a cup of tea? A towel?
请给我一杯水好吗
Can I get a glass of water, please?
当然 - 谢谢
Of course. - Thank you.
很伤心
It hurts.
我知道这种事有多难
I know how hard it is.
天啊
Sweet Jesus.
嘿
Hey.
我们终究逃不开过去的阴影
We are at the mercy of our past.
我们压抑这些情绪
We push all these feelings down.
在这种时候就会爆发出来
Times like this, they surge back up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只是因为某事担心
I'm just worried about something.
为某人担心
Someone.
当然
Of course.
你爱他 没事 - 天啊 对不起
You love him. No. - Oh, Jesus, I'm sorry.
对不起 - 没事...
I'm sorry. - No, no.
没关系
It's okay.
这样很好 真的
This is good. Really.
你不知道有多少人来了以后心墙高筑
You don't know how many people come in here and put up a wall.
谢谢你提醒我这件事真正的意义
Thank you for reminding me what this is all about, you know.
天啊
Jesus.
你似乎是个诚实的人
You seem like an honest person.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
过去就像玩彩票
So, in the past, it's been like playing the lottery,
但新冠疫情爆发 我觉得这可能是一次完美风暴
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表