剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
Plan for what? Balloon animals?
如果有彩屑 哥们... - 伙计们 现在什么情况
You know, if there's confetti, my dude... - Fellas, where are we at?
来吧
Come on.
好 他们就在下面 哥们
All right. They're down there, man.
好 你看见了 对吧 我们撤 走吧
All right. You see it, you got it, all right? We out. Let's go.
等等 领路人萨卡加维亚 让我先了解一下情况
Hold on, Sacagawea. Let me get my bearings.
我肚子难受坏了 - 我知道...抱歉
My stomach is so fucked. - I know that. I know, man. I'm sorry.
这些混♥蛋♥完全不懂军事策略
Assholes have no understanding of military tactics.
嘿 哥们 这些人的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
Hey, man, these guys got more guns and ammo down there...
雷 - 比费城警♥察♥还多 好吗
Ray? - ...than Philly got police, okay?
他们显然没读过《孙子兵法》
They clearly have not read Sun Tzu.
“夫地形...” - 雷
"He who occupies the high ground"... - Ray?
“有险易”
..."fights to advantage."
对 他们肯定没读过《孙子兵法》 - 雷
Yeah, no shit they ain't read Sun Tzu. - Ray?
什么事 - 好吧 我走了
What? - Okay. I'm out of here.
见鬼 这是怎么回事
Oh, fuck. What the fuck is this?
嘿...等等 - 有机会
Hey, man. Hey. Hold on. - We got a window.
嘿 不...
Hey, no, no, man. No, no.
送我们回城里好吗 送我们回去吧
Just drive us back to the city, all right? Just take us back.
也许现在该来点报复性的攻击了
This might be some time for a little reactionary aggression.
你说什么...
What the fuck are you talk...
嘿 搞什么 哥们 你说什么呢
Hey, what the fuck? What the fuck is you talking about, man?
给阿山打个电♥话♥吧 好吗
Get Son on the phone, huh?
给阿山打个电♥话♥ 我们可不是这么说的
Get Son on the phone. This wasn't part of the deal, man.
我们跟他说 他也许能解释清楚 哥们
So, if we talk to him, he can probably straighten all this shit out, man.
嘿 听着 冷静者方可胜 对吗 我们就...
Hey, look, calmer minds prevail, right? All right? Let's just...
你那两位 霍布斯和肖怎么说的
What would your dudes Hobbs and Shaw say?
那两个哲学家怎么说的 他们会说...
The philosophers. What would they say, man? They'd be like...
好了... - 兄弟们
All right, man. All right. - Boys.
那佛陀呢 佛陀说和平源于内心 对吧
What about Buddha? Buddha says that peace comes from within, right?
好吧 那李小龙呢
Okay, what about Bruce Lee?
他说“像水一样” 对吧
He says, "Be water," right?
把水倒进杯子 水就是杯子的形状
You know, you pour water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
把水倒进采石场 它就是采石场的形状
You pour water into a quarry, it becomes a fucking quarry, man.
你得像水一样 好吗
So, like, you need to be water, all right?
叫约翰韦恩盖西这帮人冷静点
Tell the John Wayne Gacy gang to calm down.
这会引发战争的 我们不需要...
This'll start a war, we don't need...
得嗨起来 哈 - 对
Gotta get hype! - Yeah.
对
Yeah!
对
Yeah.
拿过来 - 我们上吧
Bring it in. - Let's do this!
这...
This...
这下...
This...
怎么了 在哪...
What? Where...
雷
Ray?
好 我们走 各就各位 大伙
Right, let's go! Get in place, gang.
震惊世界的一枪
Shot heard round the world.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, fuck!
该死...
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的
Oh, fuck!
不好 树林里有人
Oh, shit. They're in the trees!
快 嘿 我们快离开这里
Come on! Hey! Let's get the fuck out of here!
曼尼 趴下 他们都读过《孙子兵法》
Manny, get down! They all read Sun Tzu!
雷 - 快 曼尼 趴下
Ray! - Come on, Manny. Get down!
伏低身子 别起来 天啊
Get down. Stay down. Oh, God.
该死的钥匙在哪
Where's the fucking keys?
曼尼 别起身
Manny, stay down, man.
我们得找到钥匙...别起来
We've gotta find the keys. We've gotta find the keys. Stay down!
别起来 曼尼
Stay down, Manny!
雷 - 找掩护
Ray. - Find cover!
见鬼 - 天啊
Oh, fuck! - Oh, shit!
天啊
Oh, God!
找掩护
Take cover!
我不行 这... - 曼尼 没钥匙 你能去哪
I can't do this. This is... - Where you gonna go without keys, Manny?
他们在这呢 两个真英雄
Well, there they are. A couple of genuine heroes.
“半里格...往前冲杀半里格
"Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward,
冲过死亡的谷地”
All through the valley of Death"
见鬼 快...
Oh, shit. Go! Go!
曼尼 我们走... - 雷
Manny, let's go, man. Let's go. - Ray!
快给我上车 上车...
Get in the fucking car. Get in. Get in the car.
别起身 曼尼 - 天啊 要命
Stay down, Manny. - Oh, my God! Oh, shit!
该死
Fuck.
不好
Shit.
他是该死的清洁工吗
What is he, a fucking janitor, man?
见鬼
Oh, fuck!
快开车
Drive!
见鬼 开车
Oh, shit! Just drive.
天啊 老天爷
Oh, my God. Holy shit. Drive!
范先生 两个县之间爆发了战争
Mr. Pham, we've got a war breaking out over two counties.
我们得到了可靠的线报 你在转移这批新型冰♥毒♥
We got a credible tip that you were moving this new meth.
我查线人资料库时
When I went through the informant database,
惊讶地发现 范山跟我们签署了一份有限使用协议
I was surprised that Son Pham had a limited use agreement with us.
是我任职前签的 文件乱糟糟的
Before my time. The paperwork's a mess.
你帮我们剿灭了唐氏帮
You helped us take down the Thang Organization.
然后你就销声匿迹了 我在资料库里 甚至找不到你的缉毒局对接人
Then you went dark and I can't even find your DEA handler in the database.
相信你记得他的名字 对吗
I'm sure you remember his name though, right?
他给你在栗子山上安排得不错呢
He got you quite a nice set up in Chestnut Hill.
跟我说说 关于“联盟”你知道些什么
Tell me what you know about The Alliance.
见鬼
Damn.
所有人都说你不会对我开口
Everybody said you weren't gonna talk to me.
你一个字都不会说 是吧
You're not gonna say one word, huh?
一个字
One word?
律师
Lawyer.
我们没有回头路了 雷
We went too far, Ray.
嘿 听着 曼尼 你是犯毒瘾了 好吗
Hey, listen, Manny, you jonesing, okay?
你得睡一觉 你得吃点东西 好吗 我也一样
You need to sleep. You need to eat something, all right? We both do.
我♥干♥了一件事
I did something.
我很生气
I was angry.
我现在还是很生气
I'm still very angry.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我该离开你了
It's time for me to leave you.
请下车吧
Please, step out of the car.
下车 - 对
Step out of the car? - Yeah.
曼尼...哥们
Manny. Manny, man.
不 你下车 - 怎么 别闹了
No, step out of the car. - What, man? Stop. Stop this shit.
你说什么呢 - 雷 下车
What is you talking about, man? - Ray, step out of the car.
离开我是什么意思 - 下车
What do you mean, leave me? - Get out of the car.
你说什么呢 - 好吗
What are you saying, man? - Okay?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
你这个疯子 干什么呢
You crazy motherfucker! What the fuck are you doing?
好 说吧 哥们 跟我说说
Okay, talk, man. Talk to me.
跟你说说 - 我就在这 哪也不去
Talk to you? - I'm right here. I'm not going nowhere.
跟我说说 对
Talk to me. Yeah.
把保险销给我 - 你不听我说话
Give me the pin, man. - You don't listen.
把保险销给我
Give me the pin.
我可以把保险销插回去 - 我不会给你的
I could slide that pin back in. - I'm not gonna give you the pin
因为都结束了 - 把保险销插回去
'cause it's over. - Slide that pin back in.
我只想过普通的生活 - 曼尼 快点 把保险销给我
I just wanted to have a normal life. - Manny, come on! Give me the pin!
别吼我 曼尼 - 我只想过普通的生活
Don't fucking yell at me, Manny. - I just wanted to have a normal life!
我最烦你这样 我们都文明点 好吗
I hate when you do that shit. Let's be civilized, all right?
你接触的一切事物都土崩瓦解 雷
Everything you touch turns into shit, Ray.
我要你把保险销给我 曼尼
I need you to give me the pin, Manny,
否则这个停车场会狼藉不堪 哥们
or else there's gonna be shit all over this parking lot, man.
你被你老爸和玛莱塔弄得整个人都不好了
You're so fucked up from your old man and Marletta
你都不知道爱是什么了 雷
that you don't even know what love is anymore, Ray.
好吧 说得对 兄弟 太对了 好吗
Well, you know what? That's valid, bro. Man, that's valid as fuck, okay?
也许你可以把这句话变成优美的诗
And maybe you can turn that shit into a beautiful poem
或是什么艺术品 好吗 但那得回头再说
or some artwork, all right? But that's for a later time, man.
别为了个女人害死我们俩
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表