剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
Fuck.
雷 - 回来吧
Ray. - Just come back.
回沙发上
Come back to the couch.
(老妈)
你要带我走进音乐地狱了 玛莱塔
You are taking me to musical hell, Marletta.
这么多排行榜前40的歌♥
So much Top 40.
为什么
Why?
(62街自助仓储 把钱拿走)
歌♥曲是在当下听的 不该持续到永远
A song is just for the moment. It's not meant to last forever.
现实点 雷 你坚守的 你努力保留的
Be real, Ray. What you're holding on to, what you're trying to keep alive
只是一场梦
is just a dream.
玛尔斯 搞什么 这...
What the fuck, Mars? The f...
能确认这是枪声吗
Can we confirm that was a gunshot?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
天啊 雷蒙德
Oh, my God. Raymond.
我受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
该死
Oh, shit.
能回放一下吗 是第二声枪声吗
Can you play that back? Was that a second shot?
有邻居拨♥打♥911
We got a 911 call from the neighbors.
好...我们继续录音
Okay. Okay, then let's keep recording.
什么情况
What the fuck?
派一辆警车过去
And we'll send a car by the house.
外面是什么蠢货朝我家开枪
What cluckhead out there is shooting at my house?
什么情况
What the fuck?
什么情况
What the fuck?
人都在哪 - 不知道
Where is everybody? - I don't know.
这是我们的机会
This is our window.
怎么了
What?
5.56口径
5.56.
是AR15步♥枪♥的
From an AR-15.
这些匪徒到底要我们干什么
What the fuck do those bandoleros want with us?
他们想止损
They want to stop the bleeding.
见鬼 我还想呢 哥们
Fuck, but that's what I want too, man.
这是...我想止...天啊
That's... I wanna stop... Jesus Christ.
我想...这样吧
I wanna... you know,
我应该过去跟他们谈
I should just go there and talk to them.
不如你...也许我能跟他们谈谈
Why don't you... Maybe I could talk to them...
跟他们讲讲道理 - 曼尼 你嗑嗨了 时机已经过了
...and talk sense into them. - Manny, you're high. We're past that.
早过了讲道理的阶段了
We're past that.
他们要射杀我 那就射杀吧
If they shoot me, they shoot me.
曼尼 - 兄弟 我要过去
Manny. - Brother, I'm gonna go there,
我要跟... - 曼尼
and I'm gonna talk... - Manny.
对方平起平坐地谈 好吗 - 曼尼
...to another human being, okay? - Manny.
我不建议你这么做 - 不
I don't advise this. - No.
你们留在这 好吗 - 不建议你这么做
You guys stay here, okay? - I don't advise this.
我必须活出自己的真实
I have to live my own truth.
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我在赎罪
I am making amends.
我...很抱歉
I'm s... I'm sorry.
抱歉给你或你的家人 带来的不公正待遇 好吗
I'm sorry for any injustice to you or your family, okay?
诚心诚意的 对不起
From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.
我...
I--
我亲爱的
Mi amor.
宝贝
Papi.
终于啊 来 宝贝 嗨 宝贝
Finally. Oh, come, baby. Hi, babe.
看看你的脸 宝贝
Look at your face, baby.
天啊 - 你怎么来了
Oh, my God. - What are you doing here?
什么... - 你好吗
What-- - How are you?
宝贝
Papi.
开房♥去吧
Get a room!
闭嘴啦
Shut up already.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
别说了 你不必向我道歉
Stop. You don't have to apologize to me.
我看着你去了城里的每一个匿名戒毒会
I watched you go to every NA in the city, okay?
雷蒙在你身上放了卫星定位
Ramón put that GPS shit on you.
宝贝 好了 别这样
Baby, come on, don't.
宝贝 别哭 是我 - 真对不起
Babe, don't cry. It's me. - I'm so sorry.
曼尼 带她回屋去
Manny, get her off the street.
快点 走了
Come on. Let's go now.
曼尼 这里是什么情况
Manny, what the fuck is going on here?
什么 对 - 这里到底怎么回事
What? Yes. - What the fuck is going on here?
快走 - 来
Let's go. - Come on.
你看不到他现在多惨吗
You don't see how bad he looks?
我能看到他未来有多惨
I see how bad he's going to look.
那我们报♥警♥ 叫救护车 还有国民警卫队
Well, then we call the police and an ambulance and the National Guard.
这个砂锅菜可得做好了 该死的
This casserole better be ready, goddamn it.
你们俩在玩警♥察♥抓强盗的游戏 到此为止了
You boys are playing cops and robbers and this game is done.
我知道...我们玩过火了
I know it's... We went too far.
我们玩得太过了 雷 我觉得我们玩过火了
We went so far, Ray. I think we went too far.
让我带他走吧 我能把他送进急诊室
Let me take him. I can get him to the ER.
无论有谁来 我都能送他进去
Who's ever coming, I can get him through.
等等 好 我把话说清楚 好吗
Wait. Okay, let me just be clear, okay?
警车马上就到了
Car's almost there.
你休想带走他 明白吗
There's no way you are taking him, all right?
我告诉你 我和雷一起走到了现在 兄弟
Just so you know, Ray and I, we rode this far together, brother.
所以接下来的路我陪他走 好吗
So I'm taking him the rest of the way, okay?
听我说 小子 - 别叫我“小子” 好吗
Listen to me, son-- - Don't "son" me. Okay?
好 这是你儿子 那是阿山
All right, that's your son and that's Son.
另外有两个可以让你叫“小子”的人
Two other people here you can call son.
好 这样吧 我们问他
Okay, you know what? Let's ask him.
雷 你怎么看
Ray, what do you think?
曼尼 你跟我同乘 我们开雷的车
Manny, you ride with me. We'll take Ray's car.
我们向前看 好吗 别往后看
Let's just look forward now, okay? Not back.
你...上一次开车是什么时候
Just... When was the last time you drove a car?
我看起来像摩登原始人吗
Do I look like Fred Flintstone?
曼尼 - 好 兄弟...我在
Oh, Manny. - Okay, bro. I'm here, bro.
另一张 曼尼 另一张在哪
The other one, Manny. Where's the other one, man?
另一张...在哪 曼尼
The other one. Where's the other one, Manny?
在哪 过来 曼尼
Where is it? Come here, Manny.
和其余的钱放在一起
It's with the rest of the money.
关键不是钱 哥们
It's not about the money, man.
而是密♥码♥ 明白吗
It's about the codes, okay?
所以你要用生命守护这个 明白吗
So you guard this shit with your life, okay?
因为这也许是我们唯一的筹码
'Cause this may be the only chip we got to play.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
但我爱你 兄弟
But I love you, bro.
钞票上的数字 曼尼 能组合起来
The numbers on the bills, Manny, they add up.
谁来管管这疯子 别让他发话了
Will everybody stop letting this lunatic run the show
把他送上车好吗
and get him in the goddamn car?
走
Go.
小心台阶
Watch the steps.
走 还有一级台阶 来 好了
Let's go. One more. Here. Okay.
该死 - 在那里 我们就在你后面
Shit. - Over there. We're right behind you.
我们上车去 好吗
Let's go to the car, okay?
在那里
Right there.
来 - 该死
Come on. - Shit.
好 雷蒙德 好了
It's okay, Raymond. Okay.
好 他上车了
Okay. He's in.
兄弟 坚持住...好吗
Hang on, brother. Hang on. Hang on there, okay?
坚持住
Hang on.
曼尼
Manny.
照顾好自己 好吗 照顾好自己
Take care of yourself, okay? Take care of yourself.
拜托了 好吗
Please, okay?
快去吧...
Go.
等等...
Wait. Wait.
这是意大利的西葫芦
It's Italian zucchini.
如果得候诊 如果你又有时间了
If you have to wait. If you ever have time again.
大家总得吃东西 对吧
Everybody has to eat, huh?
也许可以路上吃
Maybe on the way.
巴特
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表