剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
Don't have time? You don't do anything.
你知道需要再多找几个人
You know that you need a few more people
才能办干预会的话吧
if you're gonna have an intervention, right?
你把其他人都赶走了 混♥蛋♥ 就一个人 我
You ran everybody else off, you prick. You get one person. Me.
给我坐下听着
Now, sit here and listen.
我爱你 先说这个很重要
I love you. That's important to say first.
老妈... - 坐下 坐下就这么难吗
Ma-- - Sit down. Why is it so hard to sit down?
“亲爱的雷蒙德” - 天啊
"Dear, Raymond." - Oh, my God.
“你酗酒 吸毒在以下几个方面 对我的生活造成了影响
"Your drinking and drugging has affected my life in the following ways.
有些日子 我夜不能眠
I cannot sleep some nights
怕你不知在什么地方 做些老天才知道的事”
for fear that you are God-only-knows where doing God-only-knows what."
别念了好吗 别念了
Will you stop? Just stop.
“你33岁了 没什么朋友
"You are 33 years old, with few friends,
前途一片渺茫 也没有爱人”
fewer prospects and no love in your life."
这是要我戒毒戒酒 还是要我自杀 到底是哪样
Is this supposed to help me get clean or help me kill myself? Which one?
佛罗里达州有个地方 别急
There is a place in Florida. Hold on.
老妈... - 我有宣传册
Ma, Ma! - I got brochures.
其中一个上面印着海豚呢
One of them's got dolphins on it.
看着我 我没贩毒 我也没吸毒
Look at me. I'm not selling drugs, and I'm not using drugs.
反正没超过正常量
I mean, not more than normal.
这个笑话不好笑
That's a bad joke.
有其他的事
There's something else.
我告诉你吧...
I'm gonna tell you. Yep, I'm gonna tell you.
你应该知道 我告诉你吧
You deserve to know, so I'm gonna tell you.
我其实没有做刷漆工
I'm not really painting houses.
我知道 因为你把这个房♥子刷得很丑
I know that, because you did such a terrible job on this house.
好了 我是在搞诈骗 好吗
Come on now. So I had a hustle, okay?
你怎么... - 你现在显得很紧张
What's wrong... - You seem very nervous right now.
是的 我会向你解释原因的 好吗
I am. I'm gonna explain to you why, okay?
这活还算成功
There's this thing, and it was workin'.
我和曼尼 我们冒充联邦特工
Me and Manny, we were posing as feds.
听着 我们敲诈毒贩 都是些人♥渣♥ 无名小卒
Look, we were ripping off drug dealers, all right? Scumbags. Nobodies, you know?
我们抢走他们的钱 毒品
And we would take their money, we would take their drugs,
确保没人知道我们是谁
and we'd make sure that nobody knew who we was.
听着 就像工作一样
Look, it was work.
做调查 有规矩
Research. Protocol.
我们非常专业的
We were very, like, professional.
厉害
Good for you.
总之呢 我们去了个不该去的房♥子
Anyway, we went to the wrong house,
现在这些人在找我们
and now these people are looking for us,
会伤害我们在乎的所有人
and they are gonna hurt anybody that we care about.
你这个烂人
You fucking degenerate!
我们就像罗宾汉
It's like Robin Hood.
你们又没接济穷♥人♥
You don't give it to the poor!
我接济你了啊 你穷得叮当响
I give it to you, and you are very, very poor!
是你那个朋友 是他的点子吧 你策划不出这种事
This is that friend of yours. It's his idea. You couldn't plan this.
你没这么井井有条
You're not organized enough.
我有 好吗
Yes, I am, all right?
雷蒙德 你是不是 在这个房♥子里藏了违♥禁♥品♥
Raymond, are you hiding contraband in this house?
给我看看 否则我把那个房♥间翻个底朝天
Show me or I'm tearing up that room!
行啊...我倒想看看你怎么上这段楼梯
Okay, yeah, I'd like to see you get up here with all these stairs, all right?
你会犯心脏病的
You'll give yourself a heart attack!
该死
Shit!
见鬼
Fuck.
康复
Rehab.
该死的康复
Goddamn, rehab.
她怎么说这些有的没的 说什么...
Where was she talking about this bullshit? Talking about...
谁...
Who the fuck--
混♥蛋♥ - 曼尼
...motherfucker. - Manny?
哥们 搞什么 天啊 - 雷
What the fuck, man? Oh, my God. - Ray?
哥们 你为什么不说是你
Why didn't you say it was you, man? Why you ain't say it was you?
我以为是她 - 天啊 曼尼
I thought it was her! - Oh, my God, Manny.
这几天你去哪了 - 我大概嗑得太嗨 我...
Where you been this whole time? - I got too high, I think. I--
没事 别说了 我看看 你没事...
It's all right. Shut up. Let me see. You all right, you all right.
没事 你还活着 哥们 活着呢...
You okay. You alive, man. You here, man. You here.
嘿...哥们 你为什么在这里
Hey, hey. Why are you here, man? Why are you here?
我脑子很乱 雷
I got all fucking sideways, Ray.
我忘记了密♥码♥ 不知道该死的手♥机♥在哪
I forgot my combination. I didn't know where my fucking phone was.
所以我...天啊 - 好
So I... Holy shit. - Okay.
嘿 我现在胃里...
Hey, my stomach is so fucked up...
你怎么了 - 很不舒服
What's wrong with you? - ...right now.
什么 食物中毒吗
What, like food poisoning?
我...出事后我就...
I... Since this whole fucking thing started, I'm like...
见鬼...我得上厕所 雷
Fuck. Oh, fuck, I need the bathroom, Ray.
绝对不行...兄弟
Hell no. Hell no, bro.
你不能闯进我们家拉屎
You cannot break into our house and take a shit!
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, all right?
听着 跟我说说你怎么逃走的吧
Look, tell me how you got away, huh?
我跟雪莉大吵了一架
I had this big argument with Sherry, right?
在公共场所 - 雷蒙德
In public? - Raymond!
嘿 请稍等 - 于是我回家
Hey, give me a second, please! - So, I come back home,
那些飞车党都堵在我家门口
those bikers were all up in my house, right?
我不知道该去哪 - 如果你在嗑药...
So I didn't know where to go. - If you're getting high...
嘿 请稍等
Hey, give me a second, please!
我...听着 我就上了火车
I... Check this out. So I got on the train, right?
火车开往机场
And the train was going to the airport.
我心想:“这是天意吗 ”
And I'm like, "Is this a sign?"
曼尼
Oh, Manny.
懂我意思吧 - 曼尼
You know what I mean? - Manny...
我该回巴西去吗
Should I go back to Brazil?
我是不是该找姐姐去
Should I, like, try to find my sister or something?
懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
但然后我又一想 “不行 不能这么干”
But then I thought, "No, I can't do that."
不行 因为有交通安全管理局
No, man, 'cause there's a whole thing called TSA.
然后我想起来特丽萨不在家
And then I remembered that Theresa wasn't here,
我就来了
and I came here--
雷蒙德 如果你十秒内不滚下来 你就给我去佛罗里达
Raymond, if you're not down here in ten seconds, you're going to Florida.
你要去佛罗里达 - 对 我在考虑去...
You're going to Florida? - Yeah, I was thinking about taking a...
才怪 我不去该死的佛罗里达 我就留在这里
No, I ain't going to fucking Florida, man! I'm staying right here.
嘿 听着...哥们 这样吧
Look, man. Hey, listen, man. How about this?
你去沃纳梅克街上的 披萨店里上厕所好吗
How about you go to the pizza place on Wanamaker, use that bathroom, all right?
让我先转移一下她的注意力 好吧
And let me distract her for a little bit, okay?
嘿 听着 我会...打你的手♥机♥
Hey, look, I'm gonna-- I'll call your phone.
天啊 - 我会打你的手♥机♥
Oh, man. - I'ma call your phone. Right?
那是我的预付费手♥机♥号♥ 别弄丢了
And that's my burner number, okay? Do not lose that shit.
别再这样了 曼尼 明白吗
We don't do this again, Manny. Okay?
如果我们走散了 去哪里会合
So we get separated, where do we go?
仓库 - 谢谢
Storage place. - Thank you.
对...哥们
Right. Right, man.
我见到你太高兴了...混♥蛋♥
I'm so happy to see you. I'm so happy to see you, motherfucker.
我想拉屎 雷 - 别拉
I wanna take a shit, Ray. - Don't take a shit.
你淡定点 我先把她弄出家门 好吗
Just chill till I get her out of the house, all right?
憋不住了
Have to take a shit.
你♥爸♥被捅了
Your father got stabbed.
刚才是律师打来的
That was the lawyer.
等等 有人把老爸捅了
Wait, somebody just stabbed Pops?
他在医务室 监狱里有医生吗
He's in the infirmary. Do they even have doctors in there?
他们可能是用胶条给他粘合伤口的
They probably duct-taped him back together.
好 等等...律师为什么打电♥话♥来
Okay. Wait, hold on. So the lawyer, what did she call for?
因为这对他的案子有影响 他老了
Because it affects his case. He's an old man.
恐怕他们可能把他的肝...
They could have cut his liver in half...
该死 - 都切成两半了
Shit. - ...for all I know.
我要去探视他
I'm going to see him...
你得开车送我
and I need you to drive me.
不行 我跟你说了 - 雷蒙德
No, I can't. I told you. - Raymond.
叫优步好吗 - 我才不要搭优步去监狱
Take an Uber, okay? - I am not taking an Uber to jail.
雷蒙德 如果你还有灵魂
Raymond, if you have a soul left in your body,
你就开车送老太太去给她的爱人送终
you will drive an old lady to her lover's deathbed.
你非得用“爱人”这个词吗
Did you have to call him your lover?
老妈 等等 - 快点
Ma, hold up-- - Come on.
我脸色太差了
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表