剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
but with COVID, I think this could be a perfect storm.
好
Okay.
他绝对有资格
He's definitely eligible.
有资格
Eligible?
保外就医
For compassionate release.
可能只需满足所有条件即可
It may just be a matter of checking all the boxes,
确保各种文件万无一失 诸如此类
making sure the paperwork is airtight. That kind of thing.
文件...
Paper...
文件 什么文件
Paperwork. What paperwork is that?
肿瘤医师 支气管镜检 电脑断层扫描
From the oncologist. The bronchoscopy, CT scan.
他的癌症已经是晚期了
His cancer is pretty advanced,
但他在监狱里表现良好
but combine that with a good prison record, which he has,
我觉得我们胜算很大
I think we have a real shot.
我没法给他治病 德里斯科先生 但我能帮他回家
I can't cure him, Mr. Driscoll, but I can help get him home.
这需要多久
How long will this take?
这个保外就医
This compassion.
官僚主义走流程很慢
Well, the bureaucracy grinds pretty slow.
生活中的好事通常比坏事用时更久
The good things in life usually take longer than the bad.
对 因为坏事都立刻发生
Yeah, 'cause bad is pretty immediate.
天啊 那些刽子手会杀了他
Oh, my God. Them butchers are gonna kill his ass.
我们可以先让他搬出医务室
Well, we can move him out of the infirmary first.
把他转到切斯特县医院的专属病房♥
Get him to a dedicated wing at Chester County Hospital.
会有指派的法警看着他
He'll have a marshal assigned to him.
法警
A marshal?
他们会给他指派法警
They gonna put marshals with him.
对 直到释放
Yeah, until his release.
霉运走开 - 好吧
Touch wood. - Yeah.
好的
Uh-huh.
好了 我不喜欢这部分 但是
Now, I hate this part,
特丽萨还欠我剩下的订金
but Theresa still owes the rest of the retainer.
我能把钱给你
I can get you the money.
好
Okay.
该死的
Oh, shit.
你这下可太过分了 德里斯科先生
Now you have gone too far, Mr. Driscoll.
雷 叫我雷就好 - 雷
Ray. It's just Ray. - Ray.
我把话说清楚 雷
Let me get this straight, Ray.
你的铃♥声♥是密特劳弗的《地狱蝙蝠》
Your ringtone is "Bat Out of Hell" by Meat Loaf?
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为这首歌♥都把我逼疯了
'Cause it's been driving me fucking insane.
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表