剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
你怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
好
All right.
我们去赚他一票
Let's get this fucking money, man.
好 出发
All right, let's go.
趴下...
Get on the ground. Get on the ground.
把枪放低 兄弟 说真的
Keep your fucking gun down, bro. Seriously.
过来
Come here.
好 记住雷刚才的话
Okay. Just remember what Ray said.
搞什么 - 雷的话
What the fuck? - What Ray said.
杰克
Jack? Jack?
他在实验室
He's in the lab.
缉毒局 我们是缉毒局的 贱♥人♥
DEA! This is fucking DEA, bitch!
给我趴下 - 联邦特工 缉毒局
Get on the fucking ground! - Federal agents! DEA!
联邦特工 趴下
Federal agents! Get down!
缉毒局 给我趴下...
DEA! Get down on the fucking ground! Get down on the ground!
快点 老头子 - 趴下
Hurry up, old man! - Get down on the ground.
给我趴下
Get on the fucking ground!
铐了他 哥们 - 这是滥用职权
Cuff him, man. - This is an abuse of justice.
铐了他 - 该死的 别动
Cuff him. - Fuck. Hold still.
该死
Fuck.
我要看一下...
I want to see a warrant...
我要给他宣读权利还是...
Do I read him his rights or some--
...突击搜查扣押令 - 让他闭嘴
...for a no-knock search and seizure. - Shut him up.
让他闭嘴 - 因为这房♥子...
Shut him up. - Because this house--
给我闭嘴 你这个老不死的
Shut the fuck up, you piney fuck!
哥们 搞什么
What the fuck, man?
嘿...联邦特工 - 放下武器
Hey, hey! Federal agents! - Drop it!
联邦特工个鬼
Like hell you're fucking Feds.
嘿 听着 女士 听我说...别紧张 好吗
Hey, listen, lady. Listen. Take a breath, all right?
杰克 - 深呼吸
Jack! - Take a deep breath.
我们只想跟你谈... - 杰克
We just want to talk to you... - Jack!
谁都不必受伤 - 杰克
...and nobody needs to get hurt. - Jack!
杰克是谁
Who the fuck is Jack?
杰克是谁 - 女士 放下枪
Who is Jack? - Lady, drop the gun!
把枪放下
Drop your fucking gun!
不...
No, no, no!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
搞什么 - 不
What the fuck! - No!
嘿 没事 嘿 看着我...好吗 唷...别动
Hey, it's okay. Hey, look at me. Look at me, okay? Yo, yo. No.
不 见鬼...
No. Fuck! Fuck.
该死的
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
该死的 天啊
Fuck, man!
曼尼 见鬼 曼尼
Manny! Oh, shit. Manny!
该死的
Fuck, man.
什么
The fuck?
那是谁啊
Who the fuck was that?
那是谁啊
Who the fuck was that?
唷 搞什...
Yo, what the...
这位真是个大聪明 哥们
Smartest motherfucker here, man.
嘿...里克...
Hey, Rick.
嘿 里克 看着我 哥们 拜托 看着我
Hey, Rick, look at me, man. Come on, man. Look at me.
嘿 没事
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 我们送你去医院 哥们
Hey, we're gonna get you to a hospital, man.
我们送你去医院 好吗
We're gonna get you to a hospital, all right?
好吗 怎么样
Yeah? What's up?
哥们 怎么样 跟我说话...里克
What's up, man? Talk to me. Talk to me, Rick.
雷 - 哥们 怎么样 跟我说话
Ray. - What's up, man? Talk to me.
我是不是搞砸了
Did I fuck up?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
是的
Yeah.
对 囚犯 是 你...搞砸了 哥们
Yeah, convict, yeah, you... yeah, you fucking did, man.
但没关系 我们会救你出去的 好吗
But it's all right. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
里克...
Rick? Rick?
里克 挺住 哥们
Rick? Come on, man.
该死...好吧
Fuck! Fuck. Okay.
见鬼...好吧 - 雷
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Okay. - Ray?
我们怎么办 - 等等 曼尼
What are we gonna do, man? - Hold on, Manny.
我脑袋都糊涂了...
I'm not fucking thinking straight. I'm not thinking straight.
我脑袋糊涂了 - 雷
I'm not thinking straight. - Ray.
我们得...我们必须找到钱
We need to... We gotta find the money.
别管钱了
Fuck the money.
我们必须找到钱 - 我们快跑吧 雷
We gotta find the money! - Let's get out of this place. Ray!
听我说 我们必须找到钱
Listen to me! We need to find the money,
因为我们大老远跑过来 不能白干 兄弟
'cause we didn't come all the way out here to do this shit for free, bro.
快 哥们 快帮帮我
So come on, man. Come on. Help me.
帮我找 哥们
Help me with this shit, man.
我知道钱一定在这里 曼尼
I know they fucking got it in here somewhere. Manny!
曼尼 快点 哥们
Manny, come on, man!
打起精神来 曼尼 快点
Get your fucking head in the game, Manny! Let's go!
(100%纯芦荟凝胶)
快啊
Come on.
什么情况
What the fuck?
唷...
Yo, yo.
嘿 曼尼 那位女士哪去了 - 什么
Hey, where's that lady, Manny? - What?
什么
What?
那个死掉的女士 刚才就在这 曼尼
The fucking dead lady that was right here, Manny.
哥们 她人呢 - 糟糕
Where is she, man? - Shit.
这地方要爆♥炸♥了 兄弟
This place is gonna blow, bro.
什么 - 这地方要爆♥炸♥了
What? - This place is gonna blow.
(丙酮)
嘿 曼尼 走吧 哥们 快
Hey, Manny. Let's go, man. Come on.
你干什么 曼尼 快
What the fuck is you doing, Manny? Go!
该死 - 快走
Shit. - Go!
快走...
Let's go. Let's go!
我们该留下来找那个女士 对吗
We should've stayed and looked for that lady, right?
对吗 我们该留下来找那个女士 对吗
Right? We should've stayed and looked for that lady, right?
唷 那是谁 - 什么
Yo, who is that? Who the fuck is that? - What?
唷 哥们 谁正赶过去呢
Yo, who's going down there, man?
那是谁的车
Whose car is that?
他们看见我们出来了吗 - 不知道 我不知道
Did they see us coming out? - I don't know, man. I don't fucking know.
该死 我们完蛋了
Shit, man, we're fucked.
天啊
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, shit.
他们能认出里克吗
Can they ID Rick?
不知道...还有其他人
I don't know. What-- Did anybody else know
知道我们干这个吗 - 阿山
about our business? - Son.
阿山承担的风险和我们一样大 哥们
Son got just as much to lose as we do, man.
如果消息传出去 说他在帮我们卖♥♥
If word got out on the street that he was selling all the shit
从其他毒贩那里弄来的货 全完蛋
that we gave him from other dealers, please.
是吗 如果他们往他孩子嘴里 塞一支枪 他会立刻招供
Oh, yeah? If they put a gun in his kid's mouth, he's gonna talk fast.
该死的
见鬼 该死 哥们
Fuck! Goddamn it, man.
是一头鹿
It's a deer.
曼尼 我能看见...
I can see that, Manny. I can see that.
它在这里干吗
What is it doing here?
这是它的栖息地 曼尼 好吗
It fucking lives out here, Manny, okay?
我们得走了 我们把它抬走...
We gotta go. All right, let's go.
帮帮我 哥们 走 - 该死
Help me, man. Let's go. - Shit.
你们要不要回来吃棉花糖
You boys coming back for marshmallows?
不好 我的对讲机 不在我身上 哥们
Oh, shit. My radio. I don't have my radio, man.
嘿 他说什么
Hey, what did he say?
大家都别急 - 糟糕
Let's slow down. - Fuck.
互相了解一下 - 不要 你拿着吧 哥们
Get to know each other. - No. You keep that shit, man.
我们走 快 走吧 曼尼
Let's go. Come on. Let's go, Manny.
扔掉 - 曼尼 好的 哥们
Throw that shit out. - Manny... All right, man.
快开车吧 曼尼 我们走
Just drive the car, Manny. Let's go.
我本来以为你们留下对讲机
I was thinking maybe you left this behind
是因为你们想解决这个问题
'cause you wanted to resolve this situation.
原来你们懂摩尔斯电码
So, you speak Morse code.
我得说 朋友 这看起来就像一场普通的制毒者悲剧
I got to tell you, buddy, this looked like just another cooker's tragedy.
老兰迪自焚了
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表