剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
Bart?
明天的太阳一定会升起
The sun's gonna come up tomorrow.
天亮了 一切都会好起来
This will all look better in the light of day.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
人都到哪去了
Where the hell is everybody?
孩子 我教过你如何抗争 努力抗争吧
Kid, I taught you to fight. So fight.
你教我
You taught me?
嘿 我知道你抛弃了我
Hey. I know that you gave me up.
你杀了我
You fucking killed me.
我这幅样子都是因为你
And I'm sitting over here like this because of you.
现在你开始说胡话了
Now you wanna talk shit?
那就别说你教过我什么 好吗
Well, don't tell me that you taught me shit then, okay?
把事实搞清楚
Get your fucking facts straight.
你只是抛弃了我
All you did was throw me away.
你最后一口气想用来... - 这才是你擅长的
You wanna use your last breath... - That's what you're good at.
说这个 - 去你的吧
...to talk about this? - Oh, man. Fuck you, man.
对...好...去我的 - 去你的...
Yeah, right, fine. Fuck me. - Fuck you. Yeah. Fuck you.
你已经杀死我一千次了
You killed me a thousand times already.
你的命是我给的 - 你抛弃了我
I gave you your life. - You quit on me.
我就在这呢 - 你夺走了我的一切
I'm right here. - You took everything from me.
我现在回来还你了
And I'm here now giving it back.
你留着吧
You can keep that shit.
我们一起死在车里吧 如何
How about we both die in this motherfucker, huh?
你是我儿子
You're my son.
你衣服上沾的是我的血
That's my blood on your shirt.
我要把最后一口气交给你
I'm here giving you my last dying breath.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
这还不够吗
How is that not enough?
别放音乐 拜托
Don't put that shit on, please.
是为了制♥造♥噪音 闭嘴
For noise. Shut up.
收到
Copy that.
我们街角的警车六分钟前盯上他们了
Our car on the corner picked them up leaving about six minutes ago.
派一个战术部队去银护医院
Let's get a tactical unit to Silvercare Hospital.
快 可能有伏击
Hurry up. This might be an ambush.
(费城门诊部及探视停车)
听着...
Listen. Please listen.
窃听器在我脚踝上的电子脚镣里
The wire is in my ankle bracelet.
他们给了我一个选择
They gave me a choice.
戴脚镣 要不就蹲在监狱里 等着听你的死讯
Wear it, or stay locked up and hear about you dying.
这些混♥蛋♥跟一个腐♥败♥的联邦特工做了交易
These motherfuckers made a deal with a crooked Fed.
有人利用你来铲除他
Someone used you to take him down.
你被利用了 儿子 就像从背后捅人的刀子
You were used, son, like a shiv in somebody's back.
我们检查一下医院
Let us make a sweep of the hospital.
你在这里等着
You wait here.
嘿 雷
Hey, Ray?
我们这次一定会好好侦察的
We're gonna do some proper fucking recon for once.
(银护医院园区)
糟糕...
Fuck. Fuck.
天啊
Shit.
小心...
Watch out. Watch out!
该死
Fuck.
装弹
Reload!
(急诊)
阿山
Son.
小心...
Watch it, watch it!
趴下
Get down!
小心...
Watch it! Watch it!
冲过去 我得...
Coming through. I gotta get...
小心身后
Watch your six.
蹲下...
Duck! Duck!
快走
Go!
我们走
Let's go.
小心
Watch out!
雷
Ray!
我们走 你能行的 走
Let's go. You can do it. Let's go.
你能行的
You can do it.
见鬼 曼尼 - 你能行
Shit! Manny! - You can do it.
疼死了 见鬼
Fuck, man! Fuck!
救命
Help!
爸...
Dad! Dad!
快点 哥们 坚持住
Come on, man. Stay with me.
我们回去
Let's go back!
救命...
Help! Help!
拜托
Please!
快走...
Go! Go!
爸 不 等等 我们得回去
Dad! No, wait! We gotta go back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
立刻让我走
Let me go, now.
坚持住
Hang on.
我们的事还没完呢
We're not done yet.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
费城警♥察♥ 先生们 趴在地上
Philadelphia PD! Gentlemen, get on the ground.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
糟糕
Shit.
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表