剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
必须尽快结交朋友
Had to make friends fast.
然后他满18岁后 必须乘巴士转狱去格雷特福德
And then, when he turned 18, he had to ride that bus up to Graterford.
和所有的玩具说再见吧
See y'all like y'all toys.
还有金链子 球鞋 枪♥支♥ 电子游戏
Your chains, your kicks, your guns, your video games.
但在大墙之内 你才是玩具
But on the inside, you're the toy.
人们会拿你去换毛毯
People gonna trade your ass for a blanket.
大墙之内 你就是 挂在别人脖子上的金链子
On the inside, you the gold chain dangling around somebody neck.
大墙之内 你是穿在别人脚上的鞋
On the inside, you the shoes on the bottom of somebody feet.
大墙之内 你才是别人的电子游戏
On the inside, you somebody video game.
厉害 见鬼了
Cool. Shit.
支援队在外面
Backup's outside.
是
Yeah.
嘿 你们都好好想想我的话
Hey, y'all think about what I said.
他们会把你的菊花玩到爆
They gonna play your ass until they break your ass.
给 喝吧
Here you go. All right?
趴好了
Stay down too.
我都说了小孩子很危险 - 我们活着出来了 哥们
I told you babies are dangerous. - We made it out, man.
继续走 - 你越来越厉害了 哥们
Just keep going. - You're getting too good at this, man.
差点让我相信我们真是缉毒局了
You almost convinced me we're real DEA.
是 真的缉毒局会击毙那孩子 哥们
Yeah, well, real DEA would have shot that kid, man.
我们数数钱吧
Let's count that money.
你说里面只有三个人
You said there were only three people in there.
雷 我们还需要一个人在门口放风 我一直在跟你说...
Ray, we need another guy by the door and I've been telling you this--
怎么 你想再找个人分钱
So, what, you want to split this with a third?
是啊
Yeah.
我们反正也得歇一阵子了
We need to take a break anyway, all right?
因为消息会传出去的 明白吧
'Cause word could be getting around, know what I'm saying?
兄弟 如果这一票能赚四千 我就歇
Brother, if there's four G in there, I'm good.
差远了 兄弟
Not even close, bro.
不过话说回来 我超爱“谁是一家之主”这句
But hey, I did love that "who's the man of the house" shit.
什么意思 命令的语气 对吧
What you mean? The command voice, right?
对 命令的语气
Yeah, the command voice.
你很有天赋 哥们 - 哥们...谢谢
You got the gift, man. - Man. Thank you, man.
但是 只是权威偏差而已 哥们
But it's just about the authority bias, man.
人们只是想相信掌权的人
They just wanna believe somebody in charge.
所以要展示出十足的把握 不给对方选择
So you project certainty, you know? And you don't give them no choice.
嘿 看着点 - 该死的
Hey! Watch it! - Shit.
该死
不好意思
Excuse me.
去死吧 臭小子
Fuck you, junior.
女士 我尊重你 但骂人就过分了
Lady. I respect you, but that's fucked up.
他们都是孩子 兄弟
They're just kids, brother.
这就提醒我了...
Which reminds me...
哥们 这是什么
Man, what's this, man?
从宝宝那里拿的糖
Candy from babies.
卓丽珍糖
Jolly Ranchers.
哥们 你太客气了
Man, you shouldn't have, man.
生日快乐 混♥蛋♥ - 我就知道你没忘
Happy birthday, motherfucker. - I knew you ain't forget.
(记录报)
(洗车 不戴口罩 恕不服务)
(老鹰队)
(根据丹尼斯塔弗亚的著作改编)
现在是日间彩票抽奖环节
And now, our day lottery drawing.
首先来开今天的万能球号♥码
First, today's Wild Ball number.
八号♥
Eight.
接下来是选三
Next up, Pick 3.
选三 好 来吧 - 天啊
Pick 3. All right. There we go. - Christ.
我还以为是杀人犯呢 - 所以你才开着门
I thought it was a murderer. - That's why you leave that door open?
嘿 听着 我觉得今天是你的幸运日 老妈
Hey, look, feel like it's gonna be your lucky day today, Ma.
嘿 你就会冲我叫
Hey, you barking and barking at me.
嘿 女士 你靠什么过日子啊
Hey, what is you living on in here, lady?
这个过期了 那个也过期了 好吧
That's expired and that's expired. Okay.
来吧 各位 最后五次抽奖
Come on, everybody. It's the final five drawing,
先是二 然后是二 九 九
starting with two, then two. Nine. Nine.
嘿 这些账单怎么回事
Hey, what's all these bills?
你怎么了 - 不关你事
What's wrong with you? - None of your beeswax.
“磁共振成像” “正子断层扫描” 嘿 你怎么了
"MRI." "PET scan." Hey, what's wrong with you?
检查结果怎么说
What do these tests say?
嘿 检查结果呢
Hey, what's all these tests say?
说我是个臭老太婆
They say I'm an old bag.
12
Twelve.
这还用检查吗
Like you need a test to tell you that.
你的嘴可真甜
The mouth.
传染病医生凯瑟琳休斯...
Infectious disease doctor Catherine Hughes...
雷蒙德 喝咖啡吗
Raymond, do you want coffee?
喝 我来泡还是你来
Yeah. Am I making it or you?
这样吧 算了
You know what? Never mind.
我反正得出门 我得上班了
I'm leaving anyway. I gotta go to work.
曼尼要来接我
And Manny's coming to pick me up.
烂人
Degenerate.
嘿 说真的...
Hey, seriously...
你怎么了
what's wrong with you?
病了吗
You sick?
需要钱吗
You need money?
我出不起这么多钱
I can't pay anybody like that.
嘿 我这么努力工作是为了什么 你说要多少吧
Hey, what I work so hard for? You just say how much you need.
我需要一万
I need ten grand.
你要一万干吗
The hell you need ten grand for?
我没指望你有这么多钱
I don't expect you to have that kind of money.
不是 这个...
Nah. It's, you know, this...
大冷天的 你怎么能给这么多房♥子刷漆
How are you painting so many houses in this cold?
是室内
Interiors.
怎么了
What?
算了 - 你今天要对我说点什么吗
Oh, forget it. - Anything you wanna say to me today?
要的 你能替我遛遛舍米吗
Yeah. Can you walk Shermie for me?
它在家窝一整天了
He's been cooped up all day.
小子 对不对 是了
Haven't you, Daddy? Yeah.
别忘了捡屎
And don't forget to pick up his shit.
舍米 你到底拉不拉
Shermie, you gonna take this shit or what?
嘿 怎么样
Hey, what's up?
嘿 你 来吧
Hey, you. Come on.
看看是谁重出江湖了
Look who's back in the game.
雷 你好吗
What's up, Ray?
囚犯 你什么时候出来了
When they let you out, convict?
三周前从切斯特出来的
Three weeks ago from Chester.
之前在格雷特福德
Graterford before that.
那替我问候哈兰
Well, say hey to Harlan for me then.
不了 哥们 这可不是一般的事
Nah, man. That's a whole jawn.
哈兰试图在隔离区烧死某个人
You know, Harlan tried to burn some dude in segregation.
见鬼 什么情况
Damn. What?
是的
Yeah.
糟... - 嘿
Oh, sh... - Hey.
特丽萨 你好吗
Theresa. How are you?
好极了 傻鸟
Just peachy, shit-bird.
把舍米带回家 要不它该跑了
Bring Shermie in before he gets away.
跑...什么 跑去哪 它都一把老骨头了
Get... What? Where he going? He a fossil.
雷蒙德 你捡屎了吗
You pick up the shit, Raymond?
对 雷蒙德 去捡屎
Yeah, Raymond. Go pick up the shit.
好 我捡屎
All right, I'll pick up the shit.
好 稍等一下 哥们
All right. Give me a minute, man.
雷 - 怎么了
Ray? - Yeah?
过来 不... - 我得...曼尼在外面...
Come here. No. - I've gotta... Manny's out--
过来 - 真是的
Come here. - Man.
我要你过来坐下 闭上眼 闭上
I want you to come in here and sit down. Close your eyes. Close 'em.
女士 你嗑什么药了
What are you on, lady?
照我说的做 - 好吧
Do as I say. - Okay.
坐下了
Down.
眼闭上了
Eyes closed.
睁眼吧
Open.
你这不可救药的混♥蛋♥
You hopeless prick,
你以为我忘了吧 给
you thought I forgot. Here.
“无论你怎么切...”
"No matter how you slice it...
(致我的小伙子雷蒙德 我会永远爱你)
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表