剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
You know my club?
巧了 我对你要了解得更多
I happen to know you a lot better.
杰克的嘴不严实
Jack was a talker.
你知道那天晚上发生了什么吗
Did you have any idea what was happening that night?
你们本来是要来拿分成的
You were coming for your share.
对 只是某人把交易曝光了
Yeah. Except somebody burned the deal.
杰克对这笔交易了解多少
What did Jack know about the deal?
这交易是杰克促成的 他替我们做事
Jack brokered the deal. Jack worked for us.
胡说
Bullshit.
好吧
Okay.
我听说你算是个聪明人
I heard you were a relatively intelligent person.
不如你再想想 回想一下
Why don't you search your heart for a minute? Think back.
你知道那些存货的房♥子
You know about the stash houses
他会将其...怎么说来着
that he would put into a... What the hell did he call it?
“消除冲突” 这样其他警♥察♥不会发现
"Deconfliction," so that no other cop would be able to find out
那里在发生什么
what was going on?
亲爱的 杰克没在教你做事 好吗
Sweetheart, Jack wasn't showing you the ropes, okay?
他在骗你 利用你
He was playing you. He was using you.
他其实经常说起你
He used to talk a lot about you actually.
说你很聪明 恕我直言
Said you were smart, and forgive me for saying this,
但他其实说你是个很没有耐心的女人
but he actually said you were quite the impatient woman.
总是比他先到高♥潮♥
That you always finished before he did.
所以...我们采取不同的策略吧
So... we take a different tact here.
(去你的)
敌人的敌人
Enemy of my enemy.
你陷入这个泥潭是雷德里斯科导致的
The reason you're in this mess is 'cause of Ray Driscoll.
你知道这个名字
You know the name.
所以如果你知道他在哪 或者可以找到他
So if you know where he is or you can find him,
我们也可以为你解决很多麻烦
we could solve a lot of problems for you too.
我可以找到你 我可以毁了你
I can get to you. I can destroy you.
我可以让你希望自己从没来过这个城市
I can make you wish you never set foot in this city.
我们领先你太多了 亲爱的 我们都是
I'm so far ahead of you, sweetheart. We all are.
我觉得不是偶遇吧
I don't think this is a chance encounter.
特丽萨说你有重大消息
Theresa said you got big news.
你推♥翻♥了我老爸的判决
You overturned my old man's conviction?
没有 没有重大消息
No. No big news.
得一步步来
Just one step at a time.
不过我有办公室的
I do have an office though.
是 只是如今我每次去见你
Yeah, except that every time I meet you now,
都不得不想一条逃跑路线 对吗
I'm gonna have to figure out a exit route, right?
就像我认识的大部分男人
It's like most men I know.
她真幽默
She's funny.
她真幽默
She's funny.
嘿 那个俱乐部里发生了什么
Hey, what happened in that club?
我不喜欢被骗
I don't like being lied to.
我也是
Me too.
我只是来跟你谈谈的
You know, I was just coming to talk to you.
仅此而已
That was all.
所以谁更会骗人
So who's the bigger liar?
你是律师
You the lawyer.
你是诈骗犯
And you're the con man.
那看来打平了
So I guess that make it a tie.
那天晚上我们都想解决问题
You know, we were both trying to solve something that night.
但我们做不到 因为...
And we couldn't, because...
听着 看来言语没什么意义了 不是吗
Look, I guess words won't mean much, will they?
你不相信我 我不相信你
You won't believe me. I won't believe you.
不能谈 那人们会去哪
So where do people go when they can't talk?
什么时候...
So when...
贵格会的活动什么时候开始
So when does this Quaker shit start?
已经开始了
This is it.
雷 有多糟糕 你干了什么
How bad is it, Ray? What did you do?
本来只是诈骗
It was just a scam.
有人受伤了
Somebody got hurt.
你没事吧
You okay?
好了 带她回屋
Okay. Take her inside.
感谢致电自杀和危机生命热♥线♥
Thank you for calling the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.
英语请稍候
For English, please stay on the line.
我不想反反复复
Don't wanna do this Again and again and again
不能再这样下去了
Can't do this no more
想让我坠入爱河
Trying to make me fall in love
在我耳边甜蜜地低语 我知道你有麻烦了 亲爱的
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear I know you're trouble, love
显然 这场...
Obvious, this ga--
嗨 我叫温斯洛 请问你怎么称呼
Hi, my name is Winslow. Who am I speaking to?
温斯洛 你说温斯洛
Winslow? You said Winslow?
对 温斯洛
Yes, Winslow.
你这名字用得一定很开心吧
You must have had a hell of a fucking time with that name.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
没关系 我只是需要听人的声音
It's okay. I just needed to hear a person's voice.
我们教人们要学会求助 所以真的
We teach people to reach out, so really,
我来电是为了说谢谢你提供的服务
this is a call to say thank you for the service you provide.
我叫莎拉
My name's Sarah.
你听起来好像喊坏了喉咙
Your voice sounds like you've been shouting.
你和谁吵架了吗
Have you had an argument with someone?
我的声音现在就这样了
That's just my voice now.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a couple questions?
我知道你们有规章制度
I know you have a protocol.
你能接触到枪吗
Do you have access to a firearm?
不能
No.
你能接触到任何形式的心理健康服务吗
And do you have access to any kind of mental health care?
太多了
Too much.
能告诉我 你为什么会走到今天这一步吗
And do you wanna tell me what got you to this place today?
如果有人知道我...
If anyone knew that I have...
我不够强大
That I'm not strong enough,
我仅剩的一切也会失去
I'll lose whatever I have left.
你足够强大 莎拉
You are strong enough, Sarah.
不
No.
如果我给别人打电♥话♥ 对方就会担心 或举报我
If I called anyone, they'd worry or write me up.
不能让任何人知道
Nobody can know.
我需要一个陌生人听我说 我很痛苦
I needed a stranger to hear me that it... hurts
还有我很孤独 很害怕 - 我陪着你呢
and I'm so alone and scared. - I'm here with you.
我见过死亡的模样 它太...
I saw the other side, and it was so...
简单了 轻而易举
simple, so easy.
比这样活着简单
It was... easier than this.
但你没有选择死亡 莎拉 你打给了我
But you didn't go there, Sarah. You called me.
我不希望你需要为此填表什么的
I don't want you to have to fill out any forms or anything.
我好些了 谢谢你 谢谢
I'm better. Thank you.
我很高兴有人还在认真工作
I'm just happy somebody is doing their fucking job.
你不能挂电♥话♥ 莎拉 我得知道你今天有安排
I can't let you go until I know there's a plan for today, Sarah.
来找我们寻求帮助
For staying here with us.
我在我的车里
I'm in my car.
我会开车回家 顺路买♥♥点炸薯饼
I'm gonna drive home, and I'm gonna stop and get some hash browns.
我没吃早餐
I didn't have breakfast.
莎拉 你会吃早餐吗
Will you have breakfast, Sarah?
保证吃
I promise.
好
Good.
还有 我不叫莎拉 温斯洛
And my name is not Sarah, Winslow.
我能看看吗
Can I look at it?
这伤...
It's...
没什么 我没事
It's fine. I'm fine.
让我看看 - 嘿 别闹
Let me look at it. - Hey, stop.
只是...嘿 好了 你知道...
It's just... Hey, come on now. You know...
你知道 像我这样的人必定会挂彩
Look, you know a dude like me bound to have lost some tread on his tires.
你本来根本不会招惹我的
I mean, you wouldn't even be messing with me
除非你想试试 自己能凑到离火多近的地方 是吧
unless you wanted to see how close you could get to the fire, right?
我以前是检察官
I used to be a prosecutor.
是的
Yeah.
把坏人送进监狱 感觉不错
Put away the bad guys. That felt good.
后来...我转为辩护律师
And then... when I moved to defense...
还挺复杂的
it was complicated.
很多人前一天有罪 第二天又是无辜的
Like, all these people who were guilty one day, they're innocent the next.
我跟自己说 每个人都是 某件事或某个人的受害者
I told myself that everyone is a victim of something or someone.
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表