剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
We need the people coming for him.
你这么执着 很不健康
And this fixation is not healthy.
我觉得你没有对心理学家全都说出来
I feel like you didn't share it all with the psychologist.
好的调查和复仇无关
A good investigation is not about revenge.
所有人都围着德里斯科转
Everybody is circling Driscoll.
对 他是风暴之眼 但如果我们抓他抓得太早...
Yeah, he is the eye of the storm, but if we bust him too early...
你想要掀起风暴 一切都会被风暴吞没
So you want the storm. Everything gets buried in the storm.
我从没伤害过你
I never did anything to hurt you.
害你的不是我
That wasn't me.
杰克所做的一切 在法庭上都不具有可采证性
Nothing that Jack did is admissible in court.
我接手的烂摊子 可能会导致 整个办公室的资金遭到削减
I inherited a mess that could cut funding to the entire office,
不管杰克在江湖上留下了什么垃圾
and whatever garbage Jack left in the woods,
我都会清理干净 这样我们才能来日方长
I came in to clean it so that we can live to fight another day.
清空语♥音♥信箱 等待指示
So clear out your voicemail and wait for instructions.
如果德里斯科有什么信息
If Driscoll has information...
我们会弄到的
we'll get it.
而不逮捕他
Without bringing him in?
我们可以接触他的线人
He has contacts we can get to.
伴侣 家人 他在切斯特坐牢的父亲
Partner, family, his father in Chester.
副特工主管
ASAC?
如果你想摆平一切
If you want it all buried out there,
这场风暴必须猛烈无比
the storm is gonna have to be a serious motherfucker.
(米歇尔律师:想你了)
(有空给我打电♥话♥)
该死的
Oh, shit.
见鬼...
Shit!
该死
Fuck!
见鬼
Shit!
不要 该死的 - 把那串数字告诉我
No! Fuck! - Give me the fucking numbers.
天啊
Shit!
雷
Ray!
天啊
Damn.
该死的
Shit!
见鬼 真好吃
Fuck, that's good.
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表