剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表
(劫案六周后)
该死
Fuck.
宝贝 我们需要更多毛巾
Babe, we need more towels.
旅行箱里有几条
There's some in that steamer trunk.
老天
Jesus Christ!
你从哪里弄来的这些
Where did you smuggle those in from?
自己送上门的
They rolled on to our property.
但我们不能占为己有啊
But it doesn't make them ours.
邻居们会网购 有几个足不出户的
The neighbors get Instacart. They're a couple of shut-ins.
我已经十年没吃西葫芦了
I haven't tasted zucchini in ten years.
太好了 我用偷来的蔬菜做蛋奶酥
Great. I'll make a soufflé out of stolen vegetables.
毛巾呢
Where are the towels?
我没看见毛巾
I didn't see any towels.
那你没找 在架子旁的箱子里
Well, then you didn't look. They're in the trunk by the shelves.
我都找遍了
I looked everywhere.
在圣诞灯旁
By the Christmas lights.
别动...
Stay there. Stay there.
枪♥支♥误伤都是这么来的
This is how accidents happen.
雷蒙德 拜托 这太疯狂了
Raymond, please. This is insanity.
这还是那个 曾经把枪放在枕头下睡觉的孩子
This is the same kid who used to sleep with a gun under his pillow.
幸好他没把牙仙打死
Luckily he didn't kill the tooth fairy.
雷蒙德 把枪放下 我们打911报♥警♥吧
Raymond, put the gun down and let's please call 911.
不能报♥警♥ 老妈
No cops, Ma.
阿门 你知道我对警♥察♥有什么看法
Amen. You know how I feel about cops.
他抛弃了我 - 雷蒙德 他救了你的命
He gave me up. - Raymond, he saved your life.
他击毙了那个墨西哥人
He shot that Mexican.
我们在试图救你呢
We're trying to help you here.
不对 - 我同意
Nope. - I agree with you.
不报♥警♥ 不找医生
No cops. No doctors.
你在外面活下去的机会比待在这里少
You have less of a chance out there than in here.
把枪给我吧 趁你还没不小心打掉自己的命根子
Just give me the gun before you shoot your dick off by mistake.
我打掉你的命根子
I'll shoot your dick off.
不行 先生 我还想再用几次命根子呢
No, sir. I plan to use this dick a few more times.
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
把胳膊放下
Rest your arm.
谁也不想在警方手上死掉
No one wants to die in custody.
我们待在这里
We stay here.
今天天气很好 我们活在当下
It's a beautiful day. We live in the moment.
住手 老妈 别...
Don't, Ma. Don't--
雷蒙德 你竟敢拿枪指着我
Raymond, how dare you wave that thing at me.
对不起...老妈 - 你伤透了我的心
Sorry, Ma. I'm sorry. - You're breaking my heart.
不去医院 老妈
No hospitals, Ma.
不...不去医院
No... No hospitals.
也许他那个毒虫朋友能说服他
Maybe that dopehead friend of his can talk some sense into him.
不要打911...老妈 - 雷蒙德 别说了
Don't call 911. Don't call 911, Ma. - Raymond, stop it.
我们要下决定 你已经不是一家之主了
We have decisions to make. You're not the man of the house anymore.
去你的
Fuck you.
你是个人♥渣♥
You're a piece of shit.
该死
Fuck.
好了 没事 亲爱的 - 别
Now, it's all right, darling. - Don't.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我在呢 没事
I'm here. It's all right.
干
Fuck!
(记录报)
(洗车 不戴口罩 恕不服务)
(老鹰队)
(根据丹尼斯塔弗亚的著作改编)
毒窃之徒
第一季第六集
已经过宽限期了
We're beyond the grace period.
任何与正在调查的罪行无关的东西 都不能在法庭上使用
Anything non-pertinent to the crimes under investigation isn't permissible in court.
这是机密信息 其收集工作需要尽可能减少
It's privileged information and the collection of it needs to be minimized.
可以一次听一分钟
You can listen for one minute at a time.
如果他们只聊76人队 我们就断开连接
If they're only talking about the Sixers, we go offline.
我们需要在重新开始录音前先停40秒
We're required to minimize for 40 seconds before we're back to recording.
克劳福德警探 将审查那些和犯罪有关的录音
Detective Crawford will review those pertinent crimes.
我们协助释放了雷的父亲巴特德里斯科
We facilitated the release of Ray's father, Bart Driscoll,
并对他实施了电子监控
and placed him under electronic surveillance.
目的是监视他的儿子 雷蒙德德里斯科
The objective is to monitor his son, Raymond Driscoll,
以确定他为哪个组织做事
and ascertain what organization he works for
是谁在向他提供敏感的缉毒局信息
and who is providing him with sensitive DEA information.
雷蒙德德里斯科因涉嫌参与杀害
Raymond Driscoll is wanted in connection with the murder
特工杰克克罗斯而被通缉
of Special Agent Jack Cross.
我们正在试图查明他及其同伙是否参与了
We're trying to find his and his associates' involvement
以下犯罪活动
in any of the following crimes:
抢劫 贩毒 敲诈勒索
robbery, narcotics trafficking, racketeering,
共谋分发毒品
conspiracy to distribute narcotics,
非法持有被盗枪♥支♥ 纵火 联邦一级谋杀罪 以及...
possession of stolen firearms, arson, federal murder and--
冒充联邦特工
Impersonating a federal agent.
该死
Shit.
雷 能听见吗
Ray? Can you hear me?
兄弟 我来了...好吗
Brother, I'm here. I'm here, okay?
用这个...好吗 来吧 朋友
Use this. Use this now, okay? Go, bud.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
曼尼 - 好 兄弟...我在呢
Oh, Manny. - Okay, bro. I'm here, bro.
曼尼 你怎么来了 - 好了
Manny, what the fuck are you doing here? - Okay.
好了...兄弟
Okay, brother. Okay.
好 我们得... - 该死
Okay. We gotta... - Oh, shit.
我们得把你弄回沙发上 好吗
We gotta get back to that couch, okay?
曼尼 你怎么来了
Manny, what the fuck are you doing here?
特丽萨给我打电♥话♥了
Theresa called me. Okay?
恢复健康始于足下 兄弟 对吧
Recovery begins with the first step, brother. Right?
让我帮帮你 来吧 - 好
Help me help you. Let's go. - Okay.
好 兄弟
Okay, brother.
一 二... - 好 一 二
One, two... - Okay. One. Two.
三
... three.
该死 上沙发 - 这里...
Oh, shit! On the couch! - Here, here!
该死 见鬼 - 该死
Fuck. Shit. - Shit, man!
见鬼 - 天啊 哥们
Shit. - Fuck, man.
是陷阱 曼尼
It's a trap, Manny.
雷 你发烧了 哥们
Ray, you're burning up, man.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
嘿 听着 现在还是我说了算 兄弟 明白吗
Hey, look, man, I'm still in charge. All right, bro?
雷 你脑子都糊涂了
Ray, you're not thinking straight.
这是他干的 哥们
He did this shit to me, man.
那个混♥蛋♥害我 - 兄弟
That motherfucker did this shit to me. - Brother,
车♥库♥里有一个死掉的杀手 懂吗
there's a fucking dead sicario in the garage. Okay?
你脑子糊涂了 雷 好吗
You're not thinking straight, Ray. Okay?
他一定接受了某种交易
He must have cut some kind of a deal
或是什么条件 绝对的 - 好了 看着我
or something, man. I'm telling you. - Okay. Look at me.
你流了很多血
You lost a lot of blood.
如果我们没法送你去医院 我们需要弄个医生来
If we can't take you to a hospital, we need a doctor here.
阿山有认识的吗
Now, does Son know anyone?
比如黑帮医生或...
Like a Mafia doctor or--
雷 我们为什么压低声音 - 搞什么... 曼尼
Why are we whispering, Ray? - What the f... Manny,
别说出名字 混♥蛋♥
don't say names, motherfucker.
他们能听到我们说话 兄弟
They can hear us, bro.
听
Listen.
听见没 你听
You hear that? Listen.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
你的药 就在这里
Your medication? It's right there.
去帮帮雷蒙德的朋友 巴特
Go help Raymond's friend, Bart.
他不是他朋友 是同谋
He's not his friend. He's an accomplice.
如果你需要什么 问我就好
If you need something, ask me.
胶水
Glue.
你打算用胶水粘合他的伤口
So, you're gonna glue him back together?
像蛋头先生
Like Humpty Dumpty?
他不需要胶带 不需要你的药
He doesn't need duct tape. He doesn't need your meds.
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital.
他活不到医院的
He won't make it to the hospital.
巴特 为什么非把音乐开这么大声
Why does the music have to be so loud, Bart?
车♥库♥里那个混♥蛋♥是贩毒集团的杀手
That motherfucker in our garage is a cartel cleaner.
他们可不是来这里看自♥由♥钟的
They don't come here to see the Liberty Bell.
剧集 | 毒窃之徒(2025) | 导航列表