剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
那个人你才该杀呢
The one man that you should be killing.
真可耻 盖乌斯·尤利乌斯
Shame on you, Gaius Julius.
我希望他的船在风暴中沉掉
I hope his ship goes down in a storm.
抱歉 多米娜
Excuse me, Domina.
什么事
What?
普里默斯在哪
Where is Primus?
在港口
Down at the port.
等着补偿金和去雅典的船
Waiting for a payoff and a ship to Athens.
没什么事吧 母亲
Everything alright, Mother?
我们还承诺过要赦免他
We also promised him a pardon.
那更像是愿望而非承诺
That was more an aspiration than a promise.
希望我没有打搅到你和斯克里波尼娅的惬意晚餐
I hope I wasn't interrupting your cozy dinner with Scribonia.
-她和奥克塔维娅来的 -什么
- She came with Octavia. - What?
躺在你身旁 好像你们结了婚似的
Lying next to you like you're married or something.
-她救了我们的命 -她背叛了她的情人
- She saved our lives. - She betrayed her lover.
-我管这个叫忠诚 -去你♥妈♥的♥忠诚吧
- I call that loyalty. - Oh, fuck your loyalty!
你要放过普里默斯
You're cutting Primus loose.
他妻子在和克拉苏睡觉
His wife was sleeping with Crassus.
那么他是个蠢货 而不是叛徒
So, he's a fool, not a traitor.
同样危险
Equally dangerous.
他在法庭上替我们撒了谎
He lied for us in court.
他指责了马塞卢斯
He blamed Marcellus.
他还能指责谁
Who else could he blame?
这事让我姐姐伤心欲绝
Well, it's killing my sister!
听着...
Look...
普里默斯要带着他的名声
Primus is getting away with his honour,
他的命和我的好多钱离开
his life and a lot of my money.
所以 赦免...
So, the pardon...
赦免可以先等一等
The pardon can wait a bit.
好吧 我们现在可以做了
Alright. We can do it now.
阿布拉克萨斯
Abraxas?
夫人
Lady.
你吃醋了
You were jealous.
吃谁的醋
Of what exactly?
安提戈涅要离开我们了
Antigone's leaving us.
她永远不会离开你
She'll never leave you.
他们找到他了
They found him.
阿普里奥
Aprio.
有人把他的尸体埋到树林里了
Somebody buried his body in the woods.
在巴亚
At Baiae.
在别♥墅♥和码头附近
Near the villa and the port.
-你确定吗 -对
- Are you sure? - Yes.
他戴着我给马塞卢斯的戒指
He had the ring I gave Marcellus.
被埋了
Buried?
我还满世界去找他呢
All this time I've been looking all around the world,
而他其实就在这里
and there he was, all along. Right here.
他怎么会被埋起来了
How was he buried?
有人杀了他
Somebody killed him.
首先 很显然
First, clearly.
对
Yes.
他们在尸体旁还找到了这个
They found this with the body.
是自♥由♥证明 有他的名字
It's a diploma of freedom, in his name,
由他的主人提图斯·马修斯·迈莫尔签署
from his master, Titus Marcius Memor.
当然是伪装的 伪造得很完美
It's a forgery, of course - perfectly executed -
因为马塞卢斯是他的主人
as Marcellus was his owner.
所以我们知道 他杀了我儿子之后
So, we know that after he killed my son,
他被灭了口
he was silenced.
那问题就来了...
Which begs the question...
谁干的
by whom?
让我单独待会儿
I wish to be alone.
奥克塔维娅 奥克塔维娅 有个事我没告诉你
Octavia. Octavia, there's something I kept from you.
我谁都没告诉...
I kept it from everyone...
是马塞卢斯的事
about Marcellus.
当所有人都以为盖乌斯那次会死的时候
When everyone thought Gaius would die that time...
嗯
Yes.
马塞卢斯以为他会被任命为继承人
...Marcellus expected to be nominated his successor.
他有些朋友也这么以为
He had friends who expected that, too.
有权势的朋友
Powerful friends.
如果盖乌斯死了
If Gaius died,
马塞卢斯准备处决莉薇娅的两个儿子
Marcellus was going to execute both of Livia's sons.
她和安提戈涅要被流放
She and Antigone were to be exiled
度过余生
for the rest of their lives.
-不 那不可能 -他亲口告诉我的
- No, that's not possible. - He told me himself.
-这个撒谎 -不是
- It's a lie! - It is not!
都计划好了
It was all planned.
他有他的理由 他的那些朋友也是
He had his reasons, and so did his friends.
莉薇娅
Livia.
莉薇娅告诉过我...
Livia told me...
她说我并不了解他
She told me that I don't know him.
你没明白
You're missing the point.
如果我知道...
If I knew...
还会有谁知道
who else did?
如果莉薇娅也知道呢
What if Livia knew?
天下所有的母亲会怎样去保护她的孩子
What would any mother do to protect her children?
安提戈涅是药物专家
And Antigone is an expert in medicines.
斯克里波尼娅
Scribonia?
我要怎么做
What do I do?
我要怎么做
What do I do?
奥斯提亚的港口
The Port at Ostia.
我们会在路上赶上马车
We'll catch the wagons up on the way.
是 大人
Yes, Lord.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
毕竟向他承诺了
Gave him my word.
很抱歉你用这种方法知道了
I'm sorry you found out like that.
说到底...
Well, in the end...
你的确是自♥由♥人
you are free.
是吗
Am I?
我们都生活在与人结下的感情
We all live in a messy tangle of feelings and obligation
责任 还有历史的混乱牵绊之中
and the history, you know, you have with people.
我不确定我懂得自♥由♥到底是什么
I'm not sure I know what freedom is.
给你
Here.
他们都在里面等着
They're all waiting inside.
你反对这么做
You're against this?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me too.
你害怕他们不同意
You're scared they won't do it.
而我是害怕他们同意
I'm scared they will.
父亲
Father...
我们献上产自安提戈涅在奈比庄园的葡萄酒
we give you this wine from Antigone's estate at Nepi.
二十年前 腓立比之战后...
Twenty years ago, after the battle of Philippi...
我将你们外公的遗体从希腊带了回来
I brought your grandfather's body back from Greece.
你们的母亲对他的灵魂许下神圣的誓言
Your mother swore a sacred oath to his spirit
要复辟他为之牺牲的共和国
to restore the Republic he died for.
她嫁给了她的敌人
She married her enemy
并把他从一个帮派变成一位暴君
and turned him from a gangster into a tyrant.
这样德鲁苏斯可以继承了
So that Drusus could inherit.
继承什么
Inherit what?
继父的权力 然后交还给元老院
Stepfather's power. And give it back to the Senate.
怎么 你知道这件事
What? You knew about this?
不
No.
一旦你掌握了条件 是个简单的推理
Once you understand the premise, it's a simple deduction.
继父知道你为什么嫁给他吗
Does Stepfather know why you married him?
情况并非是这样
That's not how it was.
刚开始是为了生存
At first it was survival.
然后是爱
Then came love.
但之后
But after that,
我开始看到可能性
I began to see the possibilities.
-对 我想你肯定看到了 -提比略
- Yes. Yes, I bet you did. - Tiberius!
你的祖先以他们的鲜血和牺牲
With their blood and their sacrifice,
筑造了罗马共和国
your ancestors built the Republic of Rome.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表