剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
多米娜
第一季 第五集
莉薇娅
Livia.
你好尼禄
Hello, Nero.
盖乌斯让我向你致歉 他有事耽搁了
Gaius sends his apologies. He's been delayed.
尼禄来了
Nero's here.
你最好快点
You'd better hurry.
这个要等着最后上
You'll hold them back until the end,
等大家都吃饱了
when nobody's hungry anymore.
时机至关重要
Timing is vital.
时机就是一切
It's everything.
孩子们怎么样
How are the boys doing?
德鲁苏斯聪明极了
Oh, Drusus is brilliant.
-他是个正经八百的小罗马人 -提比略呢
- He's a proper little Roman. - And Tiberius?
那孩子有点不太对
There is something wrong with that boy.
如果这事搞砸了 莉薇娅也救不了你
If this goes bad, even Livia won't be able to save you.
上菜了
Service.
-现在上生蚝 -遵命 泰科
- Oysters now. - Right away, Tycho.
-生蚝啊 -是啊 怎么现在才上
- Ooh. Oysters! - Yes, where have they been?
对不起 夫人
I'm sorry, Lady.
你知道我讨厌浪费食物
You know how I hate wasting food.
我知道 夫人
I know, Lady.
没事没事 我吃一个以示礼貌吧
It's alright. It's alright. I'll have one to be polite.
-生蚝 -我受不了生蚝
- Oyster? - Ugh, I can't stand oysters.
-生蚝 -不用了
- Oyster? - No.
其实味道很不错
They're actually really good.
那是当然
Yes, they are.
基♥督♥诞生前23年
夫人 您不该回来
Lady, you shouldn't have come back.
台伯河每年都发洪水
The Tiber floods every year.
不是洪水
It's not the floods.
维尼乌斯
Vinnius.
夫人
Lady.
普丽玛 普丽玛
Prima. Prima!
她一小时前去世了
She died an hour ago.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是瘟疫 这是独有的红疹
The plague. The rash is distinctive.
还有别的情况
There's something else.
-莉薇娅 -阿格里帕
- Livia. - Agrippa.
没事 我的医生穆萨来了
It's alright. My physician Musa is here.
别叫醒他 他总算睡着了
Oh, don't wake him. He's asleep, at last.
不 别碰他
No, don't touch him.
你要干什么 安提戈涅 穆萨说了不要碰他
What are you doing, Antigone? Musa said not to touch him.
-穆萨是个笨蛋 -夫人
- Musa's an idiot. - Lady?
穆萨是罗马最好的医生
Musa's the best physician in Rome.
-这个奴隶是谁 -你要干什...
- Who is this slave? - What are you do...?
不 穆萨说了我们必须把门窗都关上
No, Musa said that we've got to keep everything closed.
-放屁 -还有必须要让他暖和
- Bullshit. - That he's got to be kept warm.
你们会杀了他的 他滚烫滚烫的
You'll kill him. He's burning alive.
-接着由她来负责 -不行
- She'll take it from here. - No, she won't.
-这是我的家 -他是我的弟弟
- This is my house. - He's my brother.
别说了
Stop it!
出去
Get out.
我不是让你留下乡下吗
I told you to stay in the country.
对 所以我回来了
Yes. That's why I came back.
我应该让你回来才对
I should've told you to come.
-那样你就会待在那了 -对
- Then you'd have stayed. - Yes.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
大人
Lord?
你看 穆萨心中有数
There, you see. Musa knows what he's doing.
好好休息吧 父亲
Get some rest, Father.
我的外孙子们呢
Where are my grandchildren?
死人留在这里
Leave the dead in here.
让其他人出去到花♥园♥的门廊下
Get everyone else out into the garden under the portico.
烧掉所有的床垫 换上干净的
Burn all the mattresses and get them clean ones.
从新建的高架水渠去取最好的水
Get the best water from the new aqueduct,
直接从龙头上接 不要水槽里的
straight from the spout, not the basin.
把大门关紧了
And keep the front door shut.
振作点 马塞卢斯
Oh, cheer up, Marcellus.
这是你一直等待的
This is just what you've been waiting for.
她这次总算说对了
For once she's right.
你的机会来了
This is your time.
他会活下来吗
Will he live?
盖乌斯
Gaius.
如果被关在那 和穆萨及那些药水一起...
Shut up in there with Musa and his potions...
不会撑太久
not for long.
骄傲美丽的普洛塞尔皮娜
Proud and beautiful Proserpina.
亡灵的女王 普鲁托之妻
Queen of the dead and wife of Pluto,
冥界的主宰者 又是我 斯克里波尼娅
Lord of the Underworld, it's me again, Scribonia.
卢基乌斯·斯克里波尼乌斯·利波的女儿
Daughter of Lucius Scribonius Libo.
今天我请求您夺去
Today, I ask you to take the life
我前夫盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒的性命
of my former husband Gaius Julius Caesar.
报复他残忍♥地与我离婚
In return for cruelly divorcing me
迎娶了野心勃勃的臭婊♥子♥莉薇娅·杜路希拉
to marry the ambitious whore, Livia Drusilla.
我现在请求您夺去盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒的性命
I ask you now to take the life of Gaius Julius Caesar.
那么说消息传出去了
Word's got out, then.
把他们弄回去
Get them moved back.
报复他强迫我把女儿朱莉娅交给
In return for forcing me to give up my daughter Julia
野心勃勃的臭婊♥子♥莉薇娅·杜路希拉
to the ambitious whore Livia Drusilla,
让盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒死于瘟疫吧
let Gaius Julius Caesar die of the plague.
帮我完成心愿 善良的普洛塞尔皮娜
Do this for me, good Proserpina.
作为夺走盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒性命的回报
In return for the life of Gaius Julius Caesar,
我会给您敬献我索拉庄园的两只新生羊羔
I will offer you two new-born lambs from my estate at Sora.
这个死了
This one's gone.
-把他抬起来 -明白
- Take him up. - Understood.
让他们喝水
Make them drink.
他们必须喝水
They must drink.
你应该马上离开罗马
You should get out of Rome now.
把孩子们带上
Take the boys with you.
皮索来了
Piso's here.
谢谢你 德鲁苏斯
Thank you, Drusus.
把信♥号♥♥发出去
Put the signal out.
让我们的朋友们都把耳朵竖起来
Get all our friends to keep their ears open.
特别是日耳曼人 西班牙人和叙利亚人
Above all, the German, the Spaniard and the Syrian.
下一周所有的消息我们都付双倍的钱
For the next week we're paying double for any news.
他不能死
He can't die.
他不能死 我还没准备好
He just can't. I'm not ready.
现在还不行
Not yet.
你得把奥克塔维娅和她的医生赶走
You need to get rid of Octavia and her doctor.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't see how I can.
他的情况更糟了 我们得做好准备
Well, he's worse. We need to be ready.
准备好什么 他是个身着喜庆长袍的独♥裁♥者
Ready for what? He's a dictator in a cheerful cloak.
我知道他是什么
I know what he is.
他死后会留下个巨大的空缺
When he dies, he'll leave a big empty space,
人性自会取而代之 一定会爆发战争
and human nature will fill it. There'll be a war.
你说得对 他需要指定个继承人
You're right. He needs to designate a successor.
怎么指定 他不是皇帝
Well, how? He's not a king.
他不能死后世袭王位 肯定不合法
He can't pass on a crown when he dies. Not legally anyway.
我们回头再去担心合法性的问题
We'll worry about legalities later.
如果他提名一个元老院能接受的人选
If he nominates someone the Senate can accept,
我们能避免又一场战争
we'll avoid another war.
大家都知道他一直在为马塞卢斯继位做准备
But everyone knows he's been grooming Marcellus to take over.
对 就连马塞卢斯都知道
Yes, even Marcellus knows that.
他也就知道那么几件事
One of the few things Marcellus does know.
马塞卢斯不够成熟 自私而且软弱
Marcellus is immature, selfish and weak.
这对独♥裁♥者来说都是弱点
They are poor qualities in a dictator.
必须是阿格里帕
It must be Agrippa.
他可能还能维持得住 至少能撑一阵子
He might hold it all together. For a while at least.
阿格里帕没那么有抱负 他厌恶政♥治♥
Agrippa's not ambitious like that. He hates politics.
阿格里帕会遵照盖乌斯的意愿行事
Agrippa will do what Gaius wants.
那盖乌斯会按你的意愿行事吗
Will Gaius do what you want?
他以为他能永生呢
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表