剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Alone.
泰科
Tycho.
小心点
Be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
依禄勒斯呢 我一直没看到他
Where's Iullus? I haven't seen him anywhere.
我也不知道 他就在那
I don't know. Oh, he's right there.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
他知道了
He knows.
我知道 他要去告诉我父亲
I know. He's going to tell my father.
不 我会去和他谈谈 他不会真说的
No! No, I'll talk to him. He won't go through with it.
他要是说了呢
What if he does?
那我只能自我了断
Then I'll have to take my own life.
如果你是个男人 你就会去取他的命
If you were a man, you'd take his.
依禄勒斯
Hello, Iullus.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我不停用自己的拳头打我自己
I struck myself repeatedly with my own fist.
我还以为这是很明显的事
I should've thought that was obvious.
放这吧 我饿死了
Put it here. I'm starving.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
炖猪脑和培根 这么热的天
Stewed brains and bacon, in this heat?
是啊...不 谢谢了
Yeah... No, thank you very much.
没关系 马塞卢斯会把我们的那份也吃了
Never mind. Marcellus will eat ours for us.
还有其他人的
And everyone else's.
我一吃这种东西就会一连好几天放屁
It gives me wind for days when I eat that sort of thing.
别说这个 玛塞拉
No one wants to hear that, Marcella.
我♥干♥了
I did it.
你确定吗
You sure?
-我♥干♥了 -你是个好孩子
- I did it. - You're a good kid.
走吧 再晚就错过潮水了
Come on or we'll miss the tide.
安提戈涅
Antigone!
快 马塞卢斯吐了
Quick! Marcellus is sick.
大家都吐了
Everyone's sick.
什么
What?
还有依禄勒斯和茱莉娅 他们情况很糟
And Iullus and Julia. They're really bad.
-您叫我 父亲 -没错 莉薇娅·杜路希拉
- You sent for me, Father? - Indeed, I did, Livia Drusilla.
这是要和我"谈正事"呢
Another one of my "serious" talks.
这上面说你背叛丈夫和瑟斯特斯·庞培偷♥情♥
It says here you betrayed your husband with Sextus Pompeius.
对
Yes.
很多次 包括一次在沙滩上
Repeatedly. Including once on a beach.
不止一次
More than once.
然后你再次背叛了他
And then you betrayed him, again,
和盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒在罗马的一个住♥宅♥里
with Gaius Julius Caesar in a residence in Rome.
你把权力重新交给元老院了吗
And have you restored power to the Senate yet?
我忘了 我下周就做
I forgot. I'm doing it next week.
我在努力 父亲
I'm trying, Father.
是吗 真的吗
Are you? Are you really?
还是你已经悄悄地爱上了你的权力
Or have you secretly fallen in love with your power?
-我感到很沉重 -莉薇娅
- I feel such a weight. - Livia!
你得要吐出来
You have to vomit.
等一会儿
Not now!
喝下海水 那会让你恶心
Drink of the sea, it'll make you sick.
莉薇娅
Livia!
-安提戈涅 -你必须吐出来
- Antigone! - You must vomit.
我哥哥 他情况非常非常不好
My brother, he's really, really bad.
-求你救救他 -我这就过去
- Please help him. Please! - I'll be right there!
他非常烫
He's so hot.
他必须喝下去
He has to drink.
让他喝下去
Make him drink.
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
喝下去 喝
Drink this. Drink.
再试试
Try again.
没事的
It's alright.
我们都在
We're here.
你很快就会感觉舒服些
You'll soon feel better.
-我怎么了 -马上把这个喝了
- What's happening to me? - Drink this now.
很好 再来
Good. Again.
-依禄勒斯呢 -喝
- Where's Iullus? - Drink.
我需要给你个东西
I need to give you something.
-什么 -你的自♥由♥
- What is it? - Your freedom.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
是啊
Yes.
是很美
Yes, it is.
别动了
Hey. Hey, easy now.
原谅我
Forgive me.
马塞卢斯
Marcellus?
-玛塞拉 -妈妈
- Marcella! - Mummy!
-他中了毒 -什么
- He's been poisoned. - What?
什么
What?
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
马塞卢斯 我来了
Marcellus. I'm here.
-母亲 -我来了
- Mother. - I'm here.
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
马... 不
Mar... No!
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
马塞卢斯 不 不 不
Marcellus, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
不 不能是我的儿子
No, no, not my son.
莉薇娅
Livia.
这么说那个西班牙人坑了我们
So, the Spaniard fucked us over, then?
奥克塔维娅来了
Octavia's here.
好吧
Right.
他在写信
He was writing a letter.
"最亲爱的母亲..."
"Dearest Mother..."
他就写到这里
That's as far as he got.
"来自莉薇娅·杜路希拉...
"From Livia Drusilla...
"至玛尔库斯·维普撒尼乌斯·阿格里帕"
"to Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa..."
希腊 莱斯博斯岛
"马塞卢斯在巴亚突然去世"
"Marcellus has died suddenly in Baiae."
"被他自己的奴隶毒死了"
"Poisoned by his own slave."
太好了
Yes!
"盖乌斯下令要找到并处死他"
"Gaius has ordered him to be found and executed.
"当然 家族不想让这件事公之于众"
"Obviously, the family wants to avoid this becoming public.
"因此历史会说马尔库斯·克劳狄乌斯·马塞卢斯
"So, history will say Marcus Claudius Marcellus
"在巴亚因发烧突然去世
"died suddenly in Baiae of a fever.
"奥克塔维娅悲痛欲绝
"Octavia's destroyed.
"大家都替她感到难过"
"Everyone bleeds for her."
我们会找到那个奴隶
We'll find the slave.
我们会派信使到各个省
We'll send messengers to every province.
从高卢到叙利亚
From Gaul to Syria.
我们绝不罢手
We'll never stop looking.
那个别♥墅♥
The villa.
烧毁它吧
Burn it down.
-是我们家族的 -烧成焦土吧
- It's our family's. - To the ground.
"盖乌斯在葬礼上发表了非常感人的悼词
"Gaius gave such a moving oration at the funeral.
"全罗马都在哀悼
"All of Rome is in mourning.
"他的骨灰会放到河上一座新的陵墓里
"His ashes have gone in the new mausoleum on the river.
"谁会想到他会是家族里第一个进去的呢
"Who'd have thought he would be the first of the family!
"盖乌斯会传你回罗马
"Gaius will summon you back to Rome.
"做好准备"
"Be ready."
茱莉娅当然要嫁给阿格里帕
Julia will marry Agrippa now, of course.
而玛塞拉也需要找个新丈夫
And Marcella will need a new husband.
队都排到街上了
The line forms down the street.
我要把西莲山上公♥寓♥楼
I'm giving you and Tycho my apartment building
给你和泰科
on the Caelian Hill.
还有我在奈比的庄园
And my estate at Nepi.
你应该感谢提比略
It's Tiberius you should thank.
那孩子和你一样聪明
The boy's as smart as you.
我知道
I know.
那就表示出来吧
Then show it.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表