剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
听着 没人说你害怕了
Look, nobody said you were afraid.
住手 阿格里帕
Stop, Agrippa!
我看不见了
I can't see.
你父亲是个伟大的人
Your father was a great man.
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
"马塞卢斯配不上你
"Marcellus doesn't deserve you.
我父亲比他的父亲伟大很多
"My father was twice the man his father was,
阿格里帕的家族一文不值
"And Agrippa's family are nothing.
你应该属于我
"You should be mine,
但我生来没有这个权力
"But my birth right is denied me.
你父亲已下令去阿♥拉♥伯远征
"Your father has ordered an expedition to explore Arabia,
由马尔库斯·埃利乌斯·加鲁斯带领
"Under Marcus Aelius Gallus.
我请求你父亲
"I asked your father.
让我跟加鲁斯同去
"I am to go with Gallus.
我或许能获得荣耀 死亡 或两者
"I may find honour or death or both.
但我最后的念想一直都是你"
"But my last thought will always be of you."
朱莉娅
Julia?
莉薇娅
Livia.
-你气色不错 -确实 谢谢
- You look well. - I am, thank you.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都好
All good.
找到地方了吗
Found anywhere yet?
没有 没有合适的
No, nothing suitable.
湖边的房♥屋价格高得离谱
The prices out at the lake are silly.
我碰到阿格里帕了
I ran into Agrippa.
-阿格里帕 -我责怪自己
- Agrippa? - I blame myself.
当你需要我时 我一团糟
You know, when you needed me, I was in a mess.
当我需要你时 你决定跟我离婚并去湖边
When I needed you, you divorced me and went off to the lake.
我没有拟定男人列表来取代你
I wasn't making lists of men to replace you.
你在虚张声势 你也知道
You're bluffing, and you know it.
我是马尔库斯·李维·德鲁苏斯之女
I am the daughter of Marcus Livius Drusus,
我从不虚张声势
and I never bluff.
你把家庭置于一切之上
You put family above everything else.
这是你唯一的弱点
It's your only weakness.
而且如果你真的想成为神
And if you really want to be a God...
你最好别总惦念着小家
...you'd better get over it.
阿格里帕错了 他也知道
Agrippa was wrong, and he knows it.
我说你想奖励他的忠诚
I told him you wanted to reward him for his loyalty.
-什么 -让他带领
- What? - By giving him the honour
去帕提亚寻回丢失的军团鹰旗
of recovering the army's lost Standards in Parthia.
你承诺过给他那个战役
You promised him that campaign!
将军都有篡位夺权的野心 看看克拉苏
Generals get above themselves. Look at fucking Crassus!
阿格里帕不想要你的权利 他想要你的爱
Agrippa doesn't want your power, he wants your love!
而且那个战役是他唯一
And that campaign is the one thing
比你女儿更想得到的东西
he desires more than your daughter.
但我说清楚了
But I made it clear...
你已经承诺了马塞卢斯
you'd given your word to Marcellus,
现在事关荣耀
and now it was a question of honour.
他现在知道你并非对他不敬
He now sees you meant no disrespect,
并接受了朱莉娅必须嫁给马塞卢斯
and accepts Julia must marry Marcellus.
他请求你的原谅
He asks for your forgiveness.
他在这里 就是现在
He's here... now.
你愿意见他吗
Will you see him?
因为如果你做不到 你就得杀了他
Because if you can't, you'll have to kill him.
你能做到吗 盖乌斯
Can you do that, Gaius?
-你们怎么回事 -一切都好
- What's the matter with you? - Everything's alright.
一切都好
Everything's alright!
-一切都好 -什么
- Everything's alright! - What?
-马塞卢斯会娶朱莉娅 -太好了
- Marcellus will marry Julia. - Oh, yes!
我弟弟邀请我们所有人去吃晚宴庆祝
My brother has invited us all to dinner to celebrate.
我们黄昏时在中庭见
We will meet in the atrium at dusk.
别忘了给盖乌斯的女孩名单
Oh, and don't forget the list of girls for Gaius.
大局已定 依禄勒斯
So, that's that then, Iullus.
朱莉娅必须嫁给我了
I'm stuck with Julia.
我舅舅说我很快就能去元老院旁观
My uncle said I'm to sit in the Senate soon
获得一些经验
to get some experience.
为了成为元老院的一员
Of sitting in Senate.
但我希望能跟你去阿♥拉♥伯
I wish I was going to Arabia with you, though.
其他人等待多年为这个机会
Other people wait years for that.
去元老院
To sit in Senate.
征服阿♥拉♥伯
Conquering Arabia.
那...
That's...
才是真的冒险
a real adventure.
走吧
Come on.
我们晚宴要迟到了
We're going to be late for dinner.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing up here?
我们家庭今晚有很多需要感恩
Our family has a lot to be grateful for tonight.
我们祈求众神保护
We ask the Gods to protect
我女儿与马塞卢斯的婚事
my daughter's marriage to Marcellus.
还有我兄弟阿格里帕和他的战役
And my brother Agrippa and his campaign
从东部巡回丢失的军团鹰旗
to recover the lost Eagle Standards from the East.
我的外甥 依禄勒斯
And my nephew Iullus...
和他的艰苦冒险 将阿♥拉♥伯纳入罗马的统治麾下
and his great odyssey to bring Arabia under the rule of Rome.
我希望你们没有等我
I hope you didn't wait for me.
不 没有的事
No, no.
我们刚坐下
We only just lay down.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
阿庇亚的路非常拥堵
The traffic was a nightmare on the Appia.
黄昏时总是如此
Always is at dusk.
他说得对 你应该早点动身
He's right. You should've left earlier.
好建议 谢谢 阿格里帕
That's good advice. Thank you, Agrippa.
发生了之前的事后
So, after what happened,
莉薇娅和我说到了离婚
Livia and I spoke about a divorce.
很显然
Obviously.
但我不想让她嫁给其他人
But I don't want her to marry anyone else.
她也不想
And neither does she.
我仍然有我美丽的女儿
And I still have my beautiful daughter...
和马塞卢斯在一起 她会给我儿子
and with Marcellus, she'll give me my sons.
是的 她会的
Yes, she will.
敬幸福的一对
To the happy couple.
敬幸福的一对
To the happy couple.
我说了他不会跟你离婚
I told you he wouldn't divorce you.
比起儿子 他唯一更想要的是权力
The one thing he wants more than a son is power.
或许我能给他那个
Maybe I can give him that.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表