剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
The Spaniard is always late.
微笑并付钱
Smile and pay.
微笑并付钱
Smile and pay.
如果他死了 我就和马塞卢斯离婚
If he dies, I'll divorce Marcellus.
你要怎么样
What will you do?
你也会自♥由♥了 没有丈夫 没有监护人
You'll be free then, too. No husband, no guardian.
我要开家妓院
I'll open a whorehouse.
妓院
A whorehouse?
在庞贝
In Pompeii.
一家临海的稳定正经的生意
A steady, respectable business by the seaside.
一个能留给儿子们的生意
Something I can leave to the boys.
你会很在行的
You'd be good at that.
盖乌斯
Gaius.
我可以记账
I could keep the books.
盖乌斯 你醒了 你挺过来了
Gaius, you woke up. You did it.
-妈的 我渴死了 -快
- Fuck, I'm thirsty. - Quick.
茱莉娅
Julia.
今天是星期几
What day is it?
我都不知道从哪说起
I hardly know where to start.
你来晚了
You're late.
我一向都迟到
I'm always late.
他还活着
He's alive.
他好多了
He's better.
那为何还耷拉着脸
So, why the long face?
马塞卢斯就像对奴隶那样强♥奸♥了我
Marcellus raped me like a slave.
脸朝下在沙发上
Face down on the couch.
你丈夫不可能强♥奸♥你
Your husband can't rape you.
可是 还是...
And yet, somehow...
不过他还是更喜欢他的奴隶男宠
Mostly, though, he prefers his slave boy.
很多男人都这样 非常正常
Lots of men do. It's perfectly normal.
听说是
So one hears.
你需要怀上孩子 孩子就是你的保险
You need to get pregnant. A child is your security.
不会和马塞卢斯 他玷污了我
Not with Marcellus. He defiles me.
成熟点吧
Grow up.
你觉得一切都理所应当 与生俱来
You take it all for granted. You think it's your birthright.
分分钟就可能从你手里偷走
It can be stolen from you in a moment.
就像从我手里偷走一样
As it was from me!
醒醒吧
Wake up.
阿格里帕和他在里面
Agrippa's been in with him.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
阿格里帕把我的戒指拿回来了
Agrippa brought my ring back.
比家人更重要的是权力
There's more to power than family.
那是我的决定
It was my decision.
马塞卢斯还没有准备好 你也清楚
Marcellus isn't ready. And you know it.
你答应过我
You promised me.
我也信了你
I trusted you.
你放手信任我让你成为一个神
You trusted me to make you a God.
相信我 什么也无法阻止我那么做
And trust me, nothing will ever stop me doing that.
如果我不得不从你自己的错误中拯救你
And if I ever, ever have to save you from yourself,
那也放手信任我吧
then trust me to do that, too.
你全身而退了
Did you get away with it?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
日耳曼人听说了
So, the German overheard a conversation
马塞卢斯和斯克里波尼娅之间的对话
between Marcellus and Scribonia.
如果盖乌斯死了并指定了马塞卢斯
If Gaius died and appointed Marcellus,
有人计划要杀死阿格里帕和你儿子们
there was a plan to kill Agrippa and the boys.
提比略和德鲁苏斯
Tiberius and Drusus.
你要被放逐
You were to be exiled.
还有我
And me.
真不错 还能让人惦记着
Nice to be remembered.
她确定吗
She's sure?
她听得很清楚
She heard it clearly.
而斯克里波尼娅知道吗
And Scribonia knew that?
太糟了
Well, that's bad.
-马塞卢斯很年轻 -太糟了
- Marcellus is young. - Very bad.
他会活过盖乌斯
He'll outlive Gaius.
还有阿格里帕
And Agrippa.
除非他没活过
Unless he doesn't.
杀死他是个谨慎的做法
It would be prudent to kill him.
毒死他
Poison him.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
我...
I...
我觉得我们别无选择
I don't see what choice we have.
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我毒死了尼禄
I poisoned Nero.
你的丈夫
Your husband.
他来吃晚宴时 我在他的生蚝上抹了毒汁
I painted his oysters with hemlock when he came to dinner.
这个机会我等了好多年
I've waited years for this.
但新鲜时报仇 滋味更加甜美
But revenge is a dish which tastes much better cold.
就像生蚝
Like oysters.
你在我的家里 在我的饭桌上杀了他
You killed him in my own house at my own table!
你在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
谁怀疑你会做那么蠢的事呢
Who would ever suspect you of doing something so stupid?
你没有权利
You had no right!
他也没有权利
He had no right!
他把我扔在山里等死
He left me to die in the mountains.
你父亲让我成了自♥由♥人
Your father set me free.
我是公民
I was a citizen.
还有什么其他我不知道的事吗
Is there anything else I don't know?
我还毒死了巴尔比娜
I poisoned Balbina,
妓院的老鸨
the madam from the whorehouse.
还给奥克塔维娅和穆萨下了毒
And Octavia and Musa, too.
但就是一点点
But only a little bit.
让他们不要碍事
To get them out of the way.
玛塞拉的事我很抱歉 但她不应该在那
I'm sorry about Marcella. She wasn't supposed to be there.
我想就是这些人了
I think that's everyone.
我是个公民
I was a citizen.
安提戈涅 他想见你
Antigone, he wants to see you.
我
Me?
我没忘记你
I haven't forgotten about you.
还有我的承诺 你是家人
Or my promise. You're family.
我们...是家人
We... are family.
但我想要孙子
But I want grandchildren.
该你自己举办比赛了
It's time you held your own Games.
我的礼物
My gift.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
那么...
So...
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
我不会忘的
I won't forget.
马塞卢斯
Marcellus.
我正要去看你母亲
I was just going to see your mother.
马塞卢斯来了
Marcellus is here.
-莉薇娅 -莉薇娅
- Livia. - Livia!
莉薇娅
Livia.
-谢谢 -你气色不错
- Thank you. - You look great.
-抱歉打扰了 -莉薇娅
- Forgive the intrusion. - Livia.
我只是想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were.
我好多了 谢谢
I am much better. Thank you.
我也没死
And I'm not dead either.
我可以等
I can wait.
来和我们一起吃吧
Come and eat with us.
他不会永远活着
He won't live forever.
马塞卢斯要举办自己的比赛了 你听说了吗
Marcellus is getting his own games. Did you hear?
那会让你损失的
That'll set you back.
我上一次花了我五十万呢
My last lot cost half a million.
那是盖乌斯舅舅的礼物
They're a gift from Uncle Gaius.
对了 穆萨怎么样了
How's Musa doing, by the way?
屁医生 连自己都治不好
Some doctor. He can't even cure himself.
来点生蚝吗 多米娜
Oysters Domina?
奴隶们明天得要洗洗窗帘了
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表