剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
多米娜
第一季 第四集
莉薇娅 别去那里
'Livia, don't go down there.'
用力 加油 呼吸
'Push! Come on. Breathe.'
你母亲没事
'Your mother's alright.'
妈妈
'Mummy.'
莉薇娅
'Livia.'
妈妈 怎么了
'Mummy, what's wrong?'
多米娜
'Domina!'
妈妈
'Mummy!'
莉薇娅 亲爱的
'Livia. Darling.'
-母亲 -加油 小熊
- Mother. - Come on, Little Bear.
用力 用力
Push! Push!
干得好 加油
Well done. Come on.
加油 用力
Come on, push.
-会没事的 -加油
- It's gonna be alright. - Come on.
不 对不起
No! I'm sorry!
不 她能做到
No! She can do this.
我们会失去母子两人
We'll lose them both.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it.
是个男孩
A boy.
好了
There we go.
太遭罪了
Well, that was shit.
希望下次能更好运
Better luck next time.
怎么了
What?
这次不像其他的怀孕
It wasn't like the others.
再怀一次会要了你的命
Another birth will kill you.
不 那不行
No, that can't...
我得有个儿子
I have to have a son.
我得给盖乌斯一个儿子
With Gaius, I... I have to.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
如果这事传出去 我就完蛋了
If this gets out, I'm finished.
盖乌斯从西班牙回来后你必须立马告诉他
You must tell Gaius as soon as he's back from Spain.
不 不
No... no.
你丈夫迟早要知道
Your husband has to be told sooner or later.
如果他发现我无法给他生孩子
If he finds out I can't give him children,
他会与我离婚 娶一个能生孩子的女人
he'll divorce me and marry someone who can.
就这么简单
That's just the way it is.
你不能冒险再怀孕了
You can't risk another pregnancy.
-那等于判了死刑 -离婚也是
- It's a death sentence. - So is divorce.
他不会跟你离婚
He won't divorce you.
他不会想这么做
He won't want to.
但最终 他必须如此
But in the end, eventually he'll have to.
大家会确保这点
They'll make sure of that.
盖乌斯会非常失望
Gaius will be so disappointed.
在她这个年龄 那可能是最后一次机会了
At her age, that might have been the last chance.
那确实...造成了两难
That would certainly... create a dilemma.
不过 朱莉娅必须要嫁人
Still, Julia must be married.
你确定目前这种情况是谈这件事的
Are you sure it's best to move ahead with this
最佳时机吗
under the circumstances?
我们说过等到盖乌斯和马塞卢斯回来
We said we'd wait until Gaius and Marcellus got back.
为什么还要再等
Why wait any longer?
因为这可能让莉薇娅不开心
Because it might upset Livia.
提比略永远娶不了朱莉娅
Tiberius will never get to marry Julia.
盖乌斯受不了他
Gaius can't stand him.
就算莉薇娅也无法做到
Even Livia couldn't swing that one.
如果她要嫁给家里人 那就是马塞卢斯
If she marries in the family, it'll be to Marcellus.
我们不能等了 我们不能冒险
We can't wait, and we can't take any chances.
最好趁早把这事定下来
Well, it might be best to get it settled
-趁着莉薇娅还... -别说了
- while Livia is still... - Quite.
等盖乌斯一回来我们就行动
We'll move the minute Gaius gets back.
莉薇娅
Livia.
盖乌斯
Gaius.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很努力了 抱歉
I tried so hard. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's alright.
我们还会有其他孩子
We'll have others.
很多其他孩子
Plenty of others.
她会没事吗
Is she going to be alright?
她流了很多血
She's lost a lot of blood.
再次尝试前请您先等待一阵
Just give it a while before you try again.
父亲
Father.
-你回来了 -朱莉娅
- You're home. - Julia.
我想你了
I've missed you.
你怎么样了 希腊语成绩好点了吗
How've you been? Get your marks up in Greek?
我得走了
I have to go.
我挺好 谢谢
I've been just fine, thank you.
她怎么样了
How is she?
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry.
为了让你开心
Well, to cheer you up,
我们给你带来了最新国库报告
we brought you the latest treasury statements.
尽管我们想尽办法搞砸 但是
We tried our best to cock it up, but
一切似乎进行顺利
everything just seemed to go right.
下次你可以派我去战场 你自己留在这
The next time you can send me to war while you stay here.
我已经受够了政♥治♥
I've had it up to here with fucking politics
和官僚
and bureaucracy.
那丢失的军团鹰旗怎么办
What about the lost Legion Standards?
帕提亚人一直在提高价格
Uh, the Parthians just keep putting up the price.
民♥主♥的价值被高估了
Diplomacy's overrated.
把我的军团给我 我会夺回我们的鹰旗
Give me my Legions, and I'll get our fucking Standards back,
还有其他的东西
and plenty else as well.
你承诺过我
You did promise me.
你在西班牙的时候 我在罗马驻守两年
Two years in Rome while you were in Spain,
之后我就可以回去打仗
then I could go back on campaign.
这是我们的合约
That was the deal.
那并不是合约 算是一种鼓励
It wasn't a deal, exactly. More an aspiration.
我们需要你在这里
We need you here.
我需要你在这里
I need you here.
盖乌斯
Gaius!
我们都好失望
We're all so disappointed.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我们能在你忙起来之前单独跟你谈谈吗
Can we see you in private before you get busy?
当然 过来
Of course. Come.
那就是个合约
It was a fucking deal.
我还希望马塞卢斯会跟你在一起
I was hoping that Marcellus would be with you.
我把他留在了奥斯提亚 和提比略一起
I left him at Ostia with Tiberius.
他们随时会回来 怎么了
They'll be here any time. What's up?
这个嘛
Well...
你不在的时候 我们的女儿长成了女人
while you were away, our daughter became a woman.
因此是时候
And so, of course, it's time
考虑她的婚姻了
to start thinking about her marriage.
我们私底下希望
We always secretly hoped
当时机成熟后
that when the time came...
你能结合我们两家
you would unite our families
让朱莉娅嫁给
by giving Julia in...
嫁给我儿子 马塞卢斯
in marriage to my son, Marcellus.
显然 有很多需要考虑的因素
Obviously, there are many factors to consider
也有很多合适的人选
and many suitable candidates,
但没人能反对他父亲的家庭
but nobody could object to his father's family
虽然不及莉薇娅的家族那么强大
even if it's not quite as grand as Livia's.
阿格里帕娶了我的玛塞拉
Agrippa's married to my Marcella,
提比略已与维普萨尼亚订亲
and Tiberius is betrothed to Vipsania,
所以马塞卢斯是最显而易见的选择
so Marcellus would be the obvious choice,
如果...你想让她嫁给家人的话
if... you were to marry within the family.
克拉苏已经向我提出要通过朱莉娅联姻
Crassus has already suggested an alliance through Julia.
还不止他
And he's not the only one.
但说到底
But, in the end,
没什么比家庭更重要
there's nothing more important than family.
我也一直希望马塞卢斯能拥有她
I always wanted Marcellus to have her, too.
那我们就认为他们订婚了吗
Oh, so we can consider them betrothed?
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表