剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
多米娜
第一季 第八集 本季终
基♥督♥诞生前22年
那不勒斯湾 巴亚
伟大而美丽的涅墨西斯
Great and beautiful Nemesis.
骄傲的复仇女神
Proud Goddess of Vengeance,
我是奥克塔维娅 阿提娅·巴尔巴·凯索妮亚的女儿
this is Octavia, daughter of Atia Balba Caesonia.
您为何没有听到我的祈祷
Why don't you hear my prayers?
我的儿子走了一年了
My son has been dead a year.
我还要等多久
How much longer must I wait?
我的心冰冷破碎
My heart is cold and broken.
把杀害我儿子的凶杀给我吧 恶毒的奴隶阿普里奥
Give me my son's murderer, the vile slave Aprio.
我会将米洛尼亚庄园的牛群
I will sacrifice my entire herd of cattle
全部祭祀给您
in my estate at Milonia.
我乞求您 让我复仇吧
I beg you. Give me vengeance.
我乞求您 让我复仇吧
I beg you, give me vengeance.
我是恺撒奥古斯都
I am Caesar Augustus!
任何人 不管是公民还是奴隶
And I will give anyone, citizen or slave,
交出叛徒马尔库斯·梅萨拉·科维努斯的人头
one hundred thousand in gold
我就会给他十万的黄金
for the head of the traitor, Marcus Messalla Corvinus.
我们要找你们的主人
We're looking for your master.
主人
Dominus.
你们里一定有人知道点什么
One of you must know something.
你们的主人去了哪里
Where your master went.
他想要去哪里
Where he's hoping to go.
任何情况
Anything?
就没任何消息吗
Anything at all?
谢谢
Thank you.
听着皮索 盖乌斯和我要离开罗马
Listen, Piso, Gaius and I are leaving Rome.
西西里 希腊 亚洲 叙利亚
Sicily, Greece, Asia, Syria.
-我们要出去几年 -那就难怪
- We'll be gone for years. - Well, that explains
先要除掉这里的异己分子了
the elimination of all dissent here first.
要完成必须做的事 我们就需要盖乌斯活着
To do what has to be done, we need Gaius alive.
他必须要活下去
He has to survive.
当然你也是
And so do you, of course.
只看结果
The end justifies it all.
我违背了我所有的原则
I've betrayed all my principles,
一个接着一个
one after the other,
因为我相信你重新恢复共和国的计划
because I believe your plan to restore the Republic
是我们仅存的机会了
is the only chance we have left.
但它的成功要取决于很多事情
But it relies on a lot of things.
最重要的是德鲁苏斯
Most important is Drusus.
一个十六岁的年轻人 完全不知道你对他的期望
A young man of sixteen who has no idea what you expect of him.
有个问题
There's a hitch.
什么问题
What hitch?
德鲁苏斯干不了这事
Drusus isn't up to it.
他缺乏判断力
He lacks judgment.
政♥治♥上的智慧
Intellect politically.
怎么 那就全完了
Oh, what? So, that's it? It's all off?
不 这只是需要另外的人
No. It... It just needs someone else.
需要提比略
It needs Tiberius.
提...
Ti...
提比略
Tiberius?
说真的吗 你认识他吗
Seriously? Have you met him?
他厌恶罗马 讨厌它的政♥治♥
He loathes Rome, hates its politics.
他这辈子就想要个山里的图书馆
All he wants out of life is a library in the hills.
他想要什么不重要
It does not matter what he wants.
他可以被说服
He'll be persuaded.
谁也不可能被说服去干这样的事
You can't be persuaded to do something like this.
你必须想去干 你必须愿意付出生命去干
You have to want it. You have to die for it!
不 你得面对现实 莉薇娅 结束了
No, no, no, you have to face it, Livia. It's over.
没有结束 他们还年轻 还有时间
Nothing is over! They're young. There's still time.
没有时间了 我一直想告诉你
No, there isn't. This is what I've been trying to tell you.
你一走就会好几年 你可能永远也不回来了
You'll be gone for years. You might never come back.
就算你回来了 我可能不在了
And if you do, I might not be here.
我们需要知道 他们需要知道
We need to know. They need to know.
他们没有准备好 还没有
They're not ready. Not yet.
我需要知道
I need to know.
等你到了我这个年纪
When you get to my age,
你都说不好一转身会发生什么
you never know what's round the corner.
是他
It's him.
你们俩要去哪
Where are you two going?
我们没想到你已经回来了 母亲
We weren't expecting you back yet, Mother.
我很讨厌你叫我"母亲"
I hate it when you call me "Mother".
你想让我们怎么叫你呢 母亲
What would you like us to call you, Mother?
明天我要和皮索去陵墓
I'm going to the mausoleum tomorrow with Piso.
在三时经 我需要你们也来
At the third hour, I need you to come.
对不起 尽管听着很好玩
Sorry. As fun as that sounds,
我们又要去追捕科维努斯了 一大早就去
we're on the hunt for Corvinus again, first thing.
你们不用去了
Not anymore.
我猜我们要进行一个严肃的谈话了
I suppose we're in for one of our serious talks.
很可能 我不会去的
Probably. I won't be going.
-不 你会去的 -不 我不去
- Yes, you will. - No, I won't.
我自己的话就不去了
I'm not going on my own.
不 你会去的
Yes, you are.
不 我绝对不会
No, I'm most certainly not.
主人们 请原谅 奥克塔维娅家在哪
Domini, forgive me. The house of Octavia?
直走就是
Straight down there.
你还没...
You're not...
-什么 -准备好
- What? - Ready.
自从我说了我想要走 你几乎都没和我说过话
You've barely spoken to me since I said I wanted to leave.
我们在罗马外面有个巨大的庄园
We have a huge estate outside Rome.
我只想有个机会去操持它
I just want a chance to work it.
我们自己的土地 我们自己的事情
Our own land. Our own thing.
-为我们的孩子 -我说了我会走的 不是吗
- For our child. - I said I'd go, didn't I?
他们要走好几年呢
They're going away for years.
我们本来也不会和他们一起走 对吗
We wouldn't have gone with them anyway, would we?
不管怎样 你从十五岁起就是自♥由♥人了
Anyway, you've been free since you were fifteen,
但这没有任何意义
but it doesn't mean anything.
对你或者莉薇娅都是
To you, or Livia.
你还是到哪都跟着她
You still follow her everywhere.
即使是她杀人的时候
Even when she's killing people.
她是你的全部
She's your whole life.
因为你太害怕 不敢去过自己的生活
Because you're too scared to have one of your own.
我没有不尊重的意思
I meant no disrespect.
我本要告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
我能再请你做一件事吗
May I ask one more thing of you?
我明天要去陵墓
I'm going to the mausoleum tomorrow.
-当然 -带着孩子们
- Of course. - With the boys.
他也不会是第一个
He wouldn't be the first either.
他绝对不会是最后一个
He certainly won't be the last!
我都快疯了
It's driving me nuts!
大象对赤♥裸♥的男人说
So the elephant says to the naked man,
你怎么用它喘气啊
how do you breathe through that?
-明白了吗 盖乌斯 -莉薇娅
- See, Gaius? - Livia!
我们正要派人去找你呢
We were about to send out a search party.
来 你躺这吧
Um, here, take this one.
不来吗
Nope? Oh.
你们找到科维努斯了吗
Did you find Corvinus yet?
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
这些处决真的都有必要吗 盖乌斯
Are all these executions really necessary, Gaius?
他们都接受了公正的审判 母亲
They all had fair trials, Mother.
有多少人
How many of them were there?
你应该再结婚
You should get married again.
-什么 -做个表率
- What? - Set an example.
-你做表率吧 -你出服丧期了
- You set one! - You're out of mourning.
等我不再哀悼 盖乌斯 我会告诉你
When I'm out of mourning, Gaius, I'll let you know.
你还告诉我要做什么...
Telling me what to do...
而你任由这个普里默斯
while you let this man Primus
把他的背叛推到我可怜的亡儿头上
blame my poor dead son for his treachery.
你应该为家族的荣耀去复仇
You should be avenging the family's honour,
而不是让他流放而苟延残喘
not letting him crawl off into exile.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表