剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Fuck off.
-盖乌斯 -李维
- Gaius. - Livius.
-这是流水的吗 -对
- Is that running water? - Yes.
我们去年接上了高架渠
We got connected to the aqueduct last year.
非常昂贵
It cost a fortune.
但老的便坑到了夏天就臭不可耐
But the old pit was unbearable in summer.
妈的 我讨厌托加长袍
Fuck. I hate togas.
让我来吧
Allow me.
马尔库斯·李维
Marcus Livius,
我想获得你的友谊...
I'm asking for your friendship...
还有你的支持
and your support.
你可以拥有我的友谊
You have my friendship.
至于我的支持
As for my support,
共和国也许不够完美
the Republic may not be perfect,
但总比其他选择强
but it's better than the alternative.
国王 独♥裁♥者和内战
Kings, dictators and civil war.
所以我要寻求你的支持
And that's why I'm asking for your support.
现在还不算太晚
It's not too late.
你为何没有参与刺杀恺撒的阴谋
Why didn't you join the plot to kill Caesar?
那样...
It was...
有失罗马风范
un-Roman.
天啊 他真幸运
Gods, he's lucky.
罗马所有的男人都想要莉薇娅的嫁妆
Every man in Rome wanted Livia's dowry.
我听说农田的价值就过百万呢
Over a million in farmland, I heard.
对 李维挑选了好多年金龟婿
Yes, Livius auditioned them for years.
我听说他从一个女演员身上染了梅毒
Someone told me that he caught the pox off an actress.
谁
Who?
李维吗
Livius?
不 笨蛋 是尼禄
No, no, stupid. Nero.
天啊 可怜的莉薇娅
Oh, dear, poor Livia.
欢迎品尝结婚的滋味
Welcome to marriage.
我可以借给她点药膏
I can let her have some ointment.
但是有个李维这样的父亲
But of course with a father like Livius it had to be
新郎当然得是出身古老家族的共和国死忠派
a staunch Republican from one of the old families.
但总能找到个没有性病的男人吧
There must have been someone without a venereal disease.
我比你们年轻 漂亮 富有
Um, I'm younger, prettier and richer than you.
所以你们凭什么笑话我
So why are you laughing at me?
你们来这就已经很幸运了
You're lucky to be here.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
她是西塞罗的妻子
She's Cicero's wife.
对
Yes.
我以为西塞罗是你的朋友
I thought Cicero was your friend.
他是
He is.
他娶她是因为她家里有钱
He married her because her family's rich.
大家结婚都是因为这个
That's why everybody gets married.
钱 权 家族血统
Money, power, family.
只是这些才是关键
They're the only things that matter.
对于借贷者的儿子 我相信一定是这么回事
To the son of a moneylender I'm sure that's true.
是孙子
Grandson.
那是我的床
That's my bed.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你与西塞罗妻子的情事既不谨慎又不恰当
Your affair with Cicero's wife is indiscreet and unseemly.
它会毁掉你
It will damage you.
而且我们还没说到斯克里波尼娅
That's before we talk about Scribonia.
你到底想不想让别人把你当回事
Do you want to be taken seriously or not?
成熟点吧
Grow up.
你说得对 我没办法救李维
You were right. I can't save Livius.
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯把他的舌头伸到我嘴里了
Gaius Julius put his tongue in my mouth.
只是他的舌头吗
Just his tongue?
向南飞...
Heading south...
去过冬
for the winter.
什么
What?
鸟啊
The birds.
它们趁着还有机会都跑了
They're getting out while they can.
这是好兆头吗
Is that a good omen?
当然是了
Of course it is.
我们动手吧
Let's do it.
快
Move!
把门关上
Close the gate.
李维
Livius!
马尔库斯·李维
Marcus Livius!
我们被派来救你
We were sent to save your life.
莉薇娅
Livia!
莉薇娅
Livia!
是主人
That's the Dominus.
莉薇娅
Livia!
-莉薇娅 -爸爸
- Livia? - Daddy?
他是谁
Who's that?
战争爆发了 小熊
The war has come, Little Bear.
李维 你来这干什么
Livius, what are you doing here?
广场上贴了一份名单
For the last time, a list of names is going up in the forum.
元老院议员和骑士
Senators and knights.
一个人悬赏十万塞斯特斯
And 100,000 sesterces on every head.
什么 我的名字在上面吗
What? Well, am I on it?
不在 但我在
No, but I am.
你去穿好衣服 去通知你能想到的人吧
Now, get yourself dressed and warn everyone you can think of.
先去告诉皮索
Start with Piso.
快
Come on.
让我跟你走吧
Let me come.
我要去希腊
I'm going to Greece
加入布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯的队伍
to join Brutus and Cassius.
之后我会来找你
And afterwards, I'll find you.
牢记你的家族和你的职责
Remember your family and your duty.
始终铭记
Always.
父亲
Father?
安提戈涅觉得我可能怀孕了
Antigone thinks I might be pregnant.
外孙
A grandson.
如果是女孩我就不浪费你的时间了
Well, I wouldn't waste your time with a girl.
如果她能像你 小熊 我就心满意足了
If she's anything like you, Little Bear, I'll be happy.
萨拉♥萨♥斯
Hello, Salassus.
马尔库斯·图利乌斯·西塞罗
Marcus Tullius Cicero.
这并非个人恩怨
It's nothing personal.
真的有必要这样吗 盖乌斯
Is this really necessary, Gaius?
取决于你说的"必要"是什么意思
Depends what you mean by "Necessary".
平安归来
Come back safe.
"亲爱的小熊
"My Little Bear,
"谢谢你的来信
"Thank you for your letter.
"希望你的生产平安顺利
"I wish you a safe and beautiful birth.
"独♥裁♥者们的军队在希腊与我们交锋了
"The army of the Dictators has found us in Greece.
"我看见了对面的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯 只是一瞬
"I saw Gaius Julius, just briefly, on the other side.
"你婚礼上那个小无赖
"That young scamp at your wedding.
"距离你在罗马的婚礼只过了一年
"It's only a year since that day in Rome,
"但感觉像是过了一辈子
"But it seems like a lifetime.
"明天我们会再次作战
"Tomorrow we fight again.
"无论如何 这次将会决定胜负
"The day will be decisive, one way or the other,
"为了共和国
"For the Republic.
"如果我牺牲
"If I should fall,
"到冥界的河对岸来找我吧
"Come and find me across the river in the Underworld,
"等你时辰到后
"When your time comes.
"我会和你的母亲一起等着你
"I'll be waiting for you with your mother.
"不幸的是 还有她母亲
"And, unfortunately, hers.
"你骄傲的父亲...
"Your proud father...
"马尔库斯·李维
"Marcus Livius.
"于腓立比 11月初一前11天"
"Dated Philippi, eleven days before the kalends of November."
双方军队在希腊交锋
The armies met in Greece.
布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯死了 他们的军队被驱散
Brutus and Cassius are dead. Their armies are scattered.
我父亲 他怎么样了
My father, what happened to him?
-他在哪里 -我怎么知道
- Where is he? - How should I know?
我们得走了
We have to go!
有了一个新名单 我在上面
There's a new list, and I'm on it.
去哪里
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表