剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Livia, Marcus Licinius Crassus
昨晚去见马塞卢斯了
came to see Marcellus last night.
可能会有情况发生在今天 现在
Something's supposed to be happening today. Now.
母亲 你赶紧来 外面全乱了
Mother. You better come now. It's mad out here.
他们觉得他死了 而我们没宣布
They think he's dead and we're not telling.
我要让警卫把这个通道堵住 马上
I want guards blocking this passage. Now.
我只想和他稍微谈谈
I just want to talk to him for a minute.
莉薇娅 我们要立即见盖乌斯
Livia, we need to see Gaius now.
-什么情况 -原谅我们 莉薇娅
- What's going on? - Forgive us, Livia,
但全罗马都在传 说盖乌斯死了
but there are rumours all over Rome that Gaius is dead.
传言是错的
Well, the rumours are wrong!
我丈夫确实病了 但他绝对没死
My husband might be sick, but he's certainly not dead.
即便是女人也看得出区别
Even a woman can tell the difference.
感谢你们过来
Thank you for calling.
莉薇娅 大家说他得了瘟疫
Livia, people are saying he has the plague.
-大家是谁 -我们能见见他吗
- What people? - May we see him?
你是说我在撒谎吗 马尔库斯·梅萨拉·科维努斯
Are you calling me a liar, Marcus Messalla Corvinus?
我们想给他祝福
To give him our good wishes.
就一会儿
Just for a moment.
我才不会就因为你们在广场上听到个传言
I will not have gangs of people crowding round his bed
而让一堆人围到他的床边呢
because you heard a rumour in the Forum.
是真的
It's true.
我的父亲还活着
My father's alive.
听到了吧
Well, there you are.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥ 他需要马上指定继承人
He needs to name a successor now for the security of the State!
到底是继承什么呢
A successor to what exactly?
元老院投票赋予他的权力是给他个人且固定的
The powers voted to him by the Senate are personal and fixed.
并非永远 也不能给其他人
Not forever, not for anyone else.
他不能随便转交给他选定的什么人
He can't simply hand them to anyone he chooses.
如果有谁因对国家的贡献 而赢得了这个资格
If anyone has earned that right for his services to the state,
那就是他
it's him.
这有违传统和法律
Now, now that goes against custom and law.
至少让他表达一个倾向吧
At least let him indicate a preference.
然后元老院可以投票
And then the Senate can vote on it!
我们现在最不需要的
The last thing we need now
就是内部的分♥裂♥和分歧
is division and conflict among ourselves.
让他现在做出决定 我们只有这个要求
Let him settle this now, that's all we ask.
对 对
Yes! Yes!
够了 带上你们的人现在离开这里
That's enough! You need to take your men and leave now.
好了
Alright!
我会带行政官去见我丈夫
I will take the consul to my husband.
格涅乌斯·卡尔普尼乌斯·皮索会转达你们的问题
Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso will convey your concerns.
-我也去 -为什么
- And I'll come, too. - For what?
以防我篡改他的话吗 编造他的话
In case I twist his words? Make it all up?
罗马的执政官都不再被信任了吗
Is a consul of Rome no longer to be trusted?
大家都很清楚你的观点
Your views are very well known.
皮索 够了
Piso! That's enough!
阿格里帕 你应该离开
Agrippa, you should go.
-除非我也走 -那是什么意思
- Not without me. - What's that supposed to mean?
我丈夫病了
My husband is sick!
在这个房♥子里 你们要放尊重些
In this house, you will show some respect.
我不懂什么政♥治♥ 更加不关心
I know nothing about politics, and I care even less.
既然你们无法统一 我会问我丈夫他想要怎样
Since you cannot agree, I will ask my husband what he wants.
然后我会告诉你们
And then I will tell you what that is.
请转达我们最真挚的祝福
Please send him our best wishes.
你和我待在这
You stay here with me.
你可以信任莉薇娅
You can trust Livia.
你能把他弄醒吗
Can you wake him up?
他反正也快不行了
He's near the end, one way or the other.
-见鬼 见鬼 -怎么了
- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! - What?
他们想让他指定一个继承人
They want him to name a successor.
-他没办法 -他指定了 马塞卢斯
- He can't. - He has! He wants Marcellus.
那你脸上为什么是那副表情
Then why have you got that look on your face?
因为我可以指定别的人
Because I can name someone else.
你不能 你应该按照他的想法行事 不是吗
You can't. You have to do what he wants, don't you?
我知道 你说得对 我应该那样做 我知道
I know. You're right. That is what I have to do. I know.
妈的
Fuck!
糟了
Shit!
泰科
Tycho!
如果你违背他 而他挺了过来...
If you go against him and he comes through...
你知道他说过马塞卢斯
You know he's spoken about Marcellus.
无论他想要谁
Whatever he wants.
他确认马塞卢斯后就动手 无论如何都要行动
When he confirms Marcellus, we should do it anyway.
在他还活着的时候
While he's still alive?
我们不会有更好的机会了
We'll never have a better chance.
马塞卢斯和他的朋友们要行动了
Marcellus and his friends are making their move.
-你怎么知道 -你怎么不知道
- How do you know? - How do you not?
如果出现了最糟糕的情况 确保从里面锁住门
If the worst happens, be sure to lock from inside.
我把盖乌斯叫醒了
So, I woke Gaius up.
他不太高兴 但他了解了你们的问题
He wasn't happy, but he gets your concerns,
并感谢你们的真诚祝福
and he thanks you for your good wishes.
如果有情况
So, if anything should happen,
他将国家的这些账目交给元老院
he gives the Senate these accounts of state,
由行政官皮索保管
in the care of consul Piso.
否则呢 如果神们选择终结他的生命
Otherwise, well, if the Gods should choose to end his life,
他恳请元老院考虑他推荐的
he humbly begs the Senate will consider his recommendation
继承第一公民的人选
for his successor as First Citizen,
他的朋友和兄弟...
his friend and brother...
玛尔库斯·维普撒尼乌斯·阿格里帕
Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa.
什么
What?
他答应过是我
He promised me.
他把这枚权力的戒指交给阿格里帕
And he gives his ring of office to Agrippa.
拿着
Here.
确实是他的戒指
It is his ring.
不过他还要拿回去呢
Well, but he wants it back.
让开
Get out of my way.
看看马塞卢斯的脸色
Look at Marcellus's face.
简直美如画
It is a picture.
你不会吧
Oh, you didn't.
如果他醒了你该怎么说
What will you say if he wakes up?
马塞卢斯 快来
Marcellus. Come quickly!
来
Come on.
我们都担心死了
We were all so worried!
马塞卢斯
Marcellus!
过来坐我身边
Come and sit here with me.
好了亲爱的 别担心了
Now, darling, don't worry.
我很好 没什么可担心的了
I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about.
他任命阿格里帕来继承他 我的舅舅
He appointed Agrippa to succeed him, my uncle.
阿格里帕
Agrippa?
可他答应了你啊
But he promised you.
我尽了全力
I tried really hard.
我做了一切他让我做的事
I did everything that he wanted me to.
那是当然
Of course you did.
我知道你都做了
I know you did.
马塞卢斯 听我说
Marcellus, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me!
你舅舅做过很糟糕的事
Your uncle has done terrible things.
他做过本来不必做的很糟糕的事
He's done terrible things that he didn't have to do.
他的双手 沾满了鲜血
His hands, they are soaked in blood.
而这是有报应的
There's a price to pay.
不是谁都能胜任
It's not for everyone.
心存感激吧 亲爱的
Be grateful, my love.
夫人
Lady...
奥克塔维娅好多了 但玛塞拉还病着
Octavia's much better, but Marcella's still sick.
我想您会想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
西班牙人和日耳曼人刚刚留下了信♥号♥♥
And the Spaniard and the German just left their signals.
去吧 我来陪着他
Go on, I'll stay with him.
谢谢你 茱莉娅
Thank you, Julia.
乐于效劳
Pleasure.
他们开始烧死人了
They've started to burn the dead.
西班牙人总是迟到
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表