剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Another fucking wedding.
好像我们自己的婚礼还不够多似的
As if we don't have enough of our own to go to
还要去其他人的婚礼
without all these other people's as well.
-你被邀请已经很幸运了 -没有你幸运
- You're lucky to be invited. - Not as lucky as you.
过来
Come here.
你丈夫什么时候回来
When's your husband coming home?
斯克里波尼娅 斯克里波尼娅
Scribonia? Scribonia?
奥克塔维娅 亲爱的
Octavia. Darling.
没想到你这么早就来了
I wasn't expecting you so soon.
很显然我弟弟也没想到
Neither was my brother, I see.
希望你今天穿了托加长袍
I hope you're wearing a toga today.
李维不讲究着装
Livius is very informal.
-别胡扯了 -你被邀请已经很幸运了
- Don't be ridiculous. - You're lucky to be invited.
所有人都会到场
Everyone will be there.
好吧 我回家去换衣服
OK, fine. I'll go home and change.
你们俩偷♥情♥多久了
How long has this been going on?
奥克塔维娅 你知道我们俩一直相互喜爱
Octavia, you know we've always liked each other.
我知道我弟弟与克劳狄亚·普尔塔订了婚
What I know is, my brother is engaged to Clodia Pulchra,
而你与普布利乌斯·西庇阿结了婚
and you're married to Publius Scipio.
我... 我想嫁给他 你弟弟
I... I want to marry him. Your brother.
我在中庭等你吧
I'll wait for you in the atrium.
但你走之前 我还想跟你谈谈我女儿
But a word about my daughter before you go.
很显然 你基本不认识她
Obviously, you hardly know her.
她与一位奴隶关系密切 是个可爱的姑娘
She's attached to a particular slave, a lovely girl.
叫安提戈涅
Antigone.
她就出生在这里
She was born in this house.
对于草药和药物很有天赋
She's got a gift for herbs and medicines.
我... 对不起 李维
I... I'm sorry, Livius.
我没办法再多养活一口人了
I can't take on another mouth to feed.
而且说实话
And, to be honest,
我很吃惊你会纵容我妻子
I'm surprised you would want to encourage a friendship
与一位奴隶产生友谊
between my wife and a slave.
恐怕你误会我了
I'm afraid you misunderstand me.
-太凉了 -这是冰
- That's freezing! - It's ice.
本来就应该凉
It's supposed to be.
别把它放到其它地方了
You're not putting that anywhere else.
主人要见他女儿和安提戈涅
Dominus wants his daughter and Antigone.
莉薇娅
Livia.
这是要和我"谈正事"呢
Ah, this is one of my "Serious talks".
小熊...
Little Bear...
结婚生子是罗马对你的期望
marriage and children are what Rome expects of you.
但现在我想它还有另外的期许
But now I think it will ask something else.
五百年前 我们终结了国王的暴♥政♥
Five hundred years ago, we ended the tyranny of kings,
从那之后 罗马一直由两个执政官统治...
and since then, Rome has always been ruled by two consuls...
每年由公民选举产生
Elected each year by its citizens.
权力分享制使我们伟大
The sharing of power has made us great.
我们的家族为建立共和国进行了斗争
Our family fought to establish the Republic.
而眼下我想我们又要为守护它而斗争了
But now I think we'll have to fight again to keep it.
你说过其他各派很分♥裂♥
You said the other factions were split.
之前是 直到现在
They were, until now.
最终一定会爆发战争
War will come, in the end.
而我会与布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯并肩作战
And I will fight with Brutus and Cassius.
为自己的理想献身是件光荣的事情
It's on honour to give your life for something you believe in.
这些是你母亲的
They were your mother's.
她会希望传给你
She'd want you to have them.
我没忘记
I haven't forgotten.
我现在就见她 尼禄
I'll see her now. Nero!
主人
Dominus.
作为莉薇娅的结婚礼物 我已安排好给你自♥由♥
As a wedding present to Livia I've arranged for your freedom.
见证人是提比略·克劳狄乌斯·尼禄
Duly witnessed by Tiberius Claudius Nero.
你现在是罗马公民了 安提戈涅
You are now a Roman citizen, Antigone.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
但...我能去哪呢
But... where will I go?
我能做什么呢
What will become of me?
如果你愿意可以嫁人
Well, you can marry if you want.
我会给你准备嫁妆
And I'll provide a dowry.
与此同时 尼禄慷慨地坚持
In the meantime, Nero has generously insisted
你作为莉薇娅的陪嫁一起去他家
that you go to his house with Livia as a companion.
以自♥由♥人的身份
As a freedwoman.
前提是 如果你愿意的话
That is, if you want to.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真要参加吗
Are you sure about this?
怎么了 我们被邀请了啊
Why? We're invited.
李维是对立方的人
Livius is on the other side.
现在他还不是
Not yet, he isn't.
他迟早会是的 走吧
He will be. Come on.
别太紧
Not too tight.
如果他今晚解不开 那就不吉利了
It's bad luck if he can't undo it tonight.
完美
Perfect.
借过
Excuse me.
让开 让开
Move. Move.
用猪祭祀总是很麻烦
It's always a mistake to go with a pig.
它们太聪明了
Far too intelligent.
西塞罗 谢谢你
Thank you, Cicero.
朋友们 欢迎
Welcome, friends,
参加提比略·克劳狄乌斯·尼禄
to the wedding of Tiberius Claudius Nero
与莉薇娅·杜路希拉的婚礼
and Livia Drusilla.
伟大的朱诺 婚姻和生育女神
Great Juno, Goddess of Marriage and Fertility,
请接受此生命...
accept this gift of life...
它们能感知到要被杀死了
They can sort of sense what's coming.
和鲜血的礼物
...and blood...
猪
Pigs.
由马尔库斯·李维·德鲁苏斯·克劳狄亚努斯家族敬献
...from this great house of Marcus Livius Drusus Claudianus.
-莉薇娅·杜路希拉 你准备好了吗 -好了
- Livia Drusilla, are you ready? - Yes.
提比略·克劳狄乌斯·尼禄 你同意吗
Tiberius Claudius Nero, do you agree?
同意
I do.
那她就是你的了
Then she is yours.
我们见证婚约吧
Let's witness the contract!
行了 皮索 不会打仗的
Oh, come on Piso, there won't be a war.
每个人付出的代价都太大
Everyone has too much to lose.
那倒是
That's true.
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯有什么可失去的
What does Gaius Julius have to lose?
看看 李维犯了个错
You see, Livius made the mistake
教会了他女儿如何思考
of teaching his daughter how to think.
她说得对
She's right.
他是这里面唯一再无可失的人
He's the only one in the game with nothing to lose.
看看他们 阿格里帕
Look at them, Agrippa.
老 肥 懒 傲
Old, fat, lazy, complacent.
我♥操♥心的是怎么下手
My worry's how to do it.
杀掉两千人需要接近一个兵团
Killing over two thousand men'll take the best part of a legion
同时进入城里
going into the city at once.
这在晚上无法做到
It's impossible at night.
街道挤满了马车
Streets are rammed with wagons.
白天也不可能 街道挤满了人
It's impossible in daylight, the streets are jammed with people.
我们悬赏要他们的人头 巨额的赏金
We'll put a price on their heads. A big one.
他们自己的奴隶就会背叛他们
Their own slaves will betray them.
他们的妻子 邻居
Their wives, their neighbours.
他们会被撕碎的
They'll be torn apart.
我们只要把城里所有的大门封住就好了
All we have to do is block the city gates.
如果莉薇娅一直这么盯着你看
If Livia keeps on staring at you,
连她丈夫都会注意到
even her husband might notice.
我想要个这样的房♥子
I want a house like this.
反正很快这里就是你的了
Well, you can have this one soon.
-我喜欢李维 -你当时在场
- I like Livius. - You were there.
-他们想把他放名单上 -我用西塞罗代替吧
- They want him on the list. - I'll give them Cicero instead.
西塞罗
Cicero?
他从一开始就支持我们
He's backed us from the start.
作为交换我把李维从名单上拿下来
I'll get Livius taken off in return.
不 李维不行 你救不了他
No, not Livius. You'll never save him.
我可以试试
I can try.
滚开
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表