剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Spit it out.
怎么了
What's happened?
他与斯克里波尼娅离婚了
He's divorced Scribonia.
不敢相信
I don't believe it!
是啊 你为我"付出"了那么多
Yes, after all you've done for me.
你个贱♥人♥
You whore!
你 该死的 你个贱♥人♥
You, fuck, you whore!
现在立贞节牌坊有点太晚了吧
A bit late for the principled stand.
你觉得他比我更有前途吗
Do you think he's a better bet than me?
你觉得他会
How long do you think he'll last
与马尔库斯·安东尼斯共享权力多久
sharing power with Marcus Antonius?
我想你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
你似乎永远是对的
You always seem to be.
那个男人杀了你心爱的父亲
The man who killed your darling, dear father.
你背叛了共和国 我父亲 还有我
You betrayed the Republic, my father, and then me.
从那一刻起 你对我来说已死
From that moment on, you were a ghost.
我只是没告诉你
I just didn't tell you.
但如论如何
But anyway...
我希望你找一个安静顺从的寡妇
I hope you find a quiet, obedient widow.
还有很多钱
With plenty of money.
谢谢 泰科
Thank you, Tycho.
对了 我找到安提戈涅了
Oh, and I found Antigone.
谢谢你们二位的招待
Thank you both for your hospitality.
我永远不会忘记
I won't forget.
提比略
Tiberius,
妈妈现在要走了
Mummy has to go now.
只要你活着
As long as you live,
你就再也别想见到你的孩子们
you will never see either of your children again.
当然 这是你的权利
Of course. That is your right.
但没人能万世永存
But nobody lives forever.
没关系
It's OK.
给我闭嘴 这是个受人敬重的地方
Shut the fuck up! This is a respectable house.
你也是
Hey! You too!
对 我应该离开了
Yes, I'm supposed to be gone.
需要收拾的东西总比你想象的多
There's always a lot more to pack than what you think.
你必须要抢走我的丈夫吗
Did you have to take my husband?
你必须要邀请我参加晚宴吗
Did you have to invite me to dinner?
她叫朱莉娅
Her name's Julia.
我们会照顾她
We'll look after her.
人若没有感情
How quickly one can rise...
平步青云何其快
when one has no feelings at all.
感情都被埋葬在腓立比了
They're buried at Philippi.
欢迎回家 多米娜
Welcome home, Domina.
普丽玛
Prima.
这是朱莉娅
That's Julia.
孩子 要生了
The baby, it's coming.
安提戈涅在哪
Where's Antigone?
怎么了
What's wrong?
安提戈涅
Antigone!
呼吸 多米娜
Breathe, Domina.
用力 对
Come on, that's it.
安提戈涅
Antigone!
安提戈涅
Antigone!
没事 没事 没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没事 我来了
It's fine. I'm here now.
来这边
Come on, here.
按住
Hold it here.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
继续用力
Keep pushing.
再来一次
One more push.
加油
Come on.
就这样 加油 再来一次
That's it. Come on. One more push.
用力
Push.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
我能看见了 就快出来了
Right, I can see it. It's almost there.
好极了
Great!
太好了
Yes.
抓住他了
Got him!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
下集预告
莉薇娅
Livia!
我们请求农神
We ask great Saturn...
赐我们自♥由♥的年岁
to whom these days of freedom are devoted
给我们健康与繁荣
to bring us health and prosperity.
我一直让你管管
I've been telling you to step in
让他们不要欺负提比略了
and stop them bullying Tiberius.
过去十年我一直
I've spent the last ten years
努力和奥克塔维娅与斯克里波尼娅做朋友
making friends with Octavia and Scribonia.
现在不是开战的好时机
It's not a good time to start that fight.
盖乌斯不愿归还权力
Gaius won't give back power.
就像恺撒 他在违抗元老院
Like Caesar he's defying the Senate.
一切皆有可能
Anything could happen.
在腓立比后我接受了你父亲
I embraced your father after Philippi.
他让我照顾你 但你背叛了他
He asked me to look after you, but you betrayed him.
你嫁给了摧毁他的男人
You married the man who destroyed him
违背他信奉的一切
and everything he believed in.
你已没有任何能证明自己的东西了
You have nothing left to prove.
退后一步 创造历史
Step back and make history
罗马人就要复辟共和国了
as the Roman who restored the Republic.
我不想当独♥裁♥者
I don't want to be a dictator.
我想成为神
I want to be a God.
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表