剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
你知道能娶朱莉娅 自己有多幸运吗
Don't you know how lucky you are to be marrying Julia?
罗马所有人都想娶朱莉娅
Everyone in Rome wanted to marry Julia.
除了提比略
Except Tiberius.
他之前想杀我 知道吗
He tried to have me killed, you know?
提比略 在西班牙
Tiberius, in Spain.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我的军队要守住河流
My cohort was holding a river ford.
他在上方 守卫过道
His was just above, guarding a pass.
部落在黎明开始袭击 我们寡不敌众
The tribes started attacking at dawn and we were outnumbered.
他没带人来支援吗
And he didn't bring his men in support?
他接到的命令是守住过道 他也做到了
His orders were to hold the pass, and he did.
一个十夫长把我藏在沼泽里
A Decurion hid me in a swamp.
其他人都被杀了
Everyone else was killed.
我看到他骑在马上 冷眼看着
I just saw him on his horse, just watching.
知道吗 他跟我们想的不一样
You know, he's not like we thought.
他很邪恶
He's evil.
盖乌斯
Gaius?
你应该休息
You should be resting.
我很抱歉我不能给你生儿子了
I'm so sorry I can't give you an heir.
我知道你非常想要一个
I know how much you always wanted one.
我只是无法告诉你 直到我有更多力气
I just couldn't face telling you until I felt a bit stronger.
然而
However...
显然现在我们的状况改变了
it's now clear our situation has changed.
婚姻的目的是为了生儿育女
The purpose of marriage is the production of children,
而我已经无法实现目标
and I'm no longer fit for that purpose.
你必须跟我离婚
You have to divorce me.
这也是大家的期待
It will be expected.
我们都知道最后肯定会落得此下场
And we both know it will come to that in the end.
我从不在乎大家期待什么
I never cared what is expected.
确实 但你在乎有儿子
No. But you care about having a son.
抱歉 盖乌斯 我爱你
I'm sorry, Gaius, I love you.
但我不能自私
But I can't be selfish.
-我们不能等等吗 -等什么
- Can we not just wait? - For what?
我心意已决
My mind is made up.
我会去罗马外找房♥子
I'm going to look for a house a little out of Rome.
我与你的婚姻
My marriage to you
是我人生中最幸福的时光
has been the happiest time of my life.
我全心全意感谢你
I thank you with all my heart.
我的牧师会处理手续
My clerk will handle the settlement.
你现在不该去其他地方
You shouldn't be going anywhere.
今晚跟着我 和儿子们一起来
Follow me tonight, with the boys.
她要跟他离婚吗
She's divorcing him?
今早就走了
Walked out this morning!
去湖边找房♥子了
Off house-hunting at the lake.
当然了 这些日子她有这个权利
Of course, these days, she's legally within her rights,
但在我母亲那时 根本不可能发生这种事
but in my mother's time, this would never have done.
依然
Still, I mean...
毫无疑问
there's no denying
这对盖乌斯来说确实简化了所有事
that it does simplify everything for Gaius.
真是无私
How very selfless.
我提出帮他列出可能的妻子选项
I said I'd make a list of potential wives.
要选门当户对的家庭
Ones from suitable families.
我希望你能帮忙
Was hoping you'd help.
当然
Of course.
但别忘了 还要计划婚礼
But don't forget, there's a wedding to plan.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你在乎个什么劲
What do you care?
-我喜欢莉薇娅 -这太不公平了
- I like Livia. - It's so unfair.
重要的是
Well, the main thing is...
提比略和德鲁苏斯完蛋了
Tiberius and Drusus are finished.
对 显然 这是最重要的事
Yeah. Obviously, that's the main thing.
对
Yeah.
多米娜
Domina.
我想你们知道我是谁
You know, I take it, who I am.
底层没什么光照
Yeah, not much light on the ground floor.
但至少着火时
But at least you don't get burned up
你不会被烧着
when it catches fire.
你妻子说你一直没回家
Your wife said you hadn't been home.
-她是个舞者 -演员
- She's a dancer. - Actress!
你怎么知道这地方的
How did you know about this place?
所以
So...
上次怀孕后 我无法再为盖乌斯生孩子了
After this last time, I can't give Gaius children,
所以我们要离婚
so we're divorcing.
什么
What?
如果你想结束订婚
If you'd like to end the engagement
就是你女儿维普萨尼亚和我的提比略
between your daughter Vipsania and my Tiberius,
我当然会理解
of course I would understand.
绝不会
Not for a minute.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他真的要让你带领去帕提亚的战役吗
Is it true he's not giving you the Parthian campaign?
你应该知道
Well, you should know.
你总是无所不知
You always know everything.
我也没被告知朱莉娅和马塞卢斯的婚事
I wasn't told about Julia's marriage to Marcellus either.
他要把她嫁给马塞卢斯吗
He's giving her to Marcellus?
这是什么时候决定的
When was this decided?
我不知道
I don't know.
没人问我的意见
I wasn't consulted.
我觉得从政♥治♥上看这婚事不明智
I think it's unwise, politically,
当然了 应该选择你
and of course, it should've been you.
至少提一嘴
At least the offer.
或克拉苏 毕竟他赢下了巴尔干半岛
Or Crassus after his victories in the Balkans.
但显然 他认为未来属于马塞卢斯
But obviously, he feels the future is Marcellus.
他不会把帕提亚战役给他 对吧
He's not giving him the Parthian campaign, is he?
我没听说
I haven't heard.
我要离开罗马 阿格里帕
I'm leaving Rome, Agrippa.
暂时离开
For a while.
我能求你帮个忙吗
May I ask a favour?
你的儿子
The boys.
你想让我领养他们
You want me to adopt them?
照顾他们就行
Just look out for them.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
向来如此
Always.
向来如此
Always.
朱莉娅
Julia!
我就知道你会在这里感恩
I knew you'd be out giving thanks.
如今众神给了你想要的一切
Now the Gods have given you everything you ever wanted.
我不敢相信她走了 莉薇娅
I can't believe she's gone. Livia.
她都没告别
She didn't even say goodbye.
你知道我是怎么发现自己被离婚的吗
You know how I found out I was being divorced?
你父亲让梅塞纳斯送来文件
Your father sent Maecenas with the paperwork
就在我生下你的第二天
the day after I gave birth to you.
你想让我同情莉薇娅吗
You want me to feel sorry for Livia?
别抱希望了
Don't hold your breath.
对了你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me, by the way?
关于什么
About what?
我的婚姻
My own marriage.
你至少可以派梅塞纳斯告诉我
You could at least have sent Maecenas.
父亲
Father...
我不能给他生儿子
I can never give him a son,
这改变了一切
which changes everything.
无论我做了什么遭受此祸 这惩罚都足够了
Whatever I did to deserve it, I've been punished enough.
所以我祈求了众神
So, I asked the Gods.
如今我恳请你
Now I ask you.
让我惩罚我的敌人
Let me fuck my enemies.
我仍有微小的获胜几率
There's a small chance if...
如果事情如我所愿
if things go like I hope.
如果我能在盖乌斯身边活下去
If I can just survive next to Gaius.
事情还能完成
It can still be done.
还能
It can.
我只需要一个这个
I'll just take one of these.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表